The No Strings Challenge
Part 16 The Hat Trick

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Erotica Sex Story: Part 16 The Hat Trick - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

At the Hampton Inn near San Francisco Airport, I'm on the bed watching a porn movie. I don't have to worry about extra charges to my room bill, because this one's playing from a laptop connected to the room's flat screen tv. It's certainly not the first porn movie I've seen and not the first time I've watched porn in a hotel room. It is just the second time, I've had the lead actress from a scene lying in bed next to me while I watch. Actually, Stefani just ran her tongue around my left ear. Her long strawberry blonde hair brushes against my cheek. She smells like soap. She whispers, "You know Charley, I don't get to see my own scenes much at all, but this one turned out really well. The only thing that would have made it better is if I'd gotten to do it with you."

She kisses me lightly on the cheek then cuddles. Her thigh drapes my lower torso. She has on a pair of white fuckme heels. She fidgets with them by straightening and unstraightening her leg in rhythm to the video's background music. I am sure she's aware that she's rubbing her outer thigh against the erection inside my pants. She pretends she has no idea that I'm staring at her rounded thigh and elegant calf.

The most notable thing about the opening of Stefani's scene is that there's a clock counter in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Other than the Samantha Sierra Productions opening credit, it almost feels like a home movie done by someone with a professional video camera, lighting, and sound expertise. In other words, it's not one of those unwatchable celebrity sex tapes. Two men in suits appear before the camera to certify that the scene we are about to see involves no trick photography, cuts, or special effects. The scene was shot in a single take and that none of the participants used any sexual-performance enhancing drugs. One of the men hammers a sign to the back wall of the room they're using as a set. It's a big blue pill inside a red circle with a red X drawn through it.

A guy wanders onto the set. He's dressed casually. He doesn't seem to be one of the dozen or so tattooed males who appear in endless rotation in these movies. The only way to describe him is that he's surprisingly normal looking, at least with clothes on. The guys in suits bring out what looks like a Bible, though they take care to hide the cover. Normal looking guy swears that he hasn't taken Viagra, Cialis, or any other performance enhancement drug in the last seventy two hours. Guy in suit swears that he's been with Normal looking guy 24/7 for the last two days except for the five minutes they took to set up for this scene. An attractive young woman in a lab coat shows up to take a blood sample from normal looking guy. In a kinkier moment, they also show him giving a urine sample. A copy of a negative blood and urine test dated three days later appears in split screen.

They interview the guy and we learn that this is his first movie and that he's never come more than three times in a day in his normal life. He explains that he's very much a regular guy who requires a reasonable recovery period between orgasms. The producers explain that while normal guy is not an amateur, he was chosen at random from a group of prospective talent. They ask him if he's nervous.

Normal guy nods, a little, I mean it would be really embarrassing if I don't get it up,"

The taller guy in the suit who appears to be the director asks him, Do you like getting head?"

"From a girl?"

They laugh and the two guys in suits say, "Of course from a girl, a really pretty girl."

"Who doesn't love getting head?"

"Ever come in a girl's mouth?"

Normal guy smiles,"Yeah, though it's not that easy sometimes. A lot of women aren't into that."

"Ever come in a girl's mouth twice in the same night?"

"For me, if she lets me come in her mouth at all, it's a big deal."

"So you're worried about performance difficulties in front of the camera?"

Normal guy nods, I mean it's never been a problem in my regular life. It's just that you hear the stories, you know."

"Well, we don't have a back up cock for this scene. We're sort of counting on you. You do know that no one ever comes to us and confesses about having a problem getting it up away from the cameras. Sometimes, it amazes us since they're obviously selling Viagra to someone out there."

Normal guy shrugs. The sound of high heels is heard off camera. The shot shifts to Stefani who looks like her fucking gorgeous self. She's wearing a green sweater dress that comes to mid thigh and clings to every curve on her body. It happens to be the same outfit she's wearing as she lies in bed next to me.

The camera cuts to normal guy's face. His eyes widen and he sighs happily like someone just told him that the prettiest girl in the school actually likes him. "I think I'm going to really like doing porn."

"A little less worried about getting an erection on camera, champ?"

The camera drops down. Normal guy is wearing sweat pants and it's clear that he's not wearing underwear. Stefani giggles, "I guess we have our answer."

She licks her lips, This guy's cute. I'm really looking forward to this."

Stefani steps up and gives normal guy a hug and a light kiss on the lips. As she pulls away, you can see that his sweat pants are now in full pup tent mode. Everyone laughs. Normal guy blushes, takes a seat on the couch, then pulls his pants off. After he tosses them to the floor, Stefani bends slowly in front of him, showing her torso and ass to the camera, and gives the tip of his penis a quick kiss. His hard cock twitches in response. He's larger than average, but he's not porn gigantic, maybe seven inches and average girth.

"That's a really nice one, she says.

"The agent was telling me that I might be too small."

"Not for this girl. Stefani plinks her fingernail just below the head. I've always preferred nice and responsive to big."

I turn from watching the video and make a face at Stefani, "He's still a lot bigger than I am."

She kisses me on the cheek, "But I'd much rather be with you, Charley. One of the things I don't like about doing porn is that it promotes this size fetish thing. I'm definitely not that way and most of my girlfriends aren't either. Guys like my boobs just fine. They don't want watermelons."

She unpauses the video. The producers explain to normal guy that he's going to wait a little. They motion for him to move to the edge of the couch. He still has his erection. He takes off his shirt to reveal a muscular but not exaggerated physique. Stefani applauds and giggles.

They begin an interview with Stefani which is almost exclusively about her love for orally gratifying men. She answers some of the standard questions about her first blow job, the most guys she's sucked at one time away from porn, how she learned to deep throat. It would be pretty standard rote porn interview until they ask her the most times she's made any guy cum in her mouth in a single night.

She pauses for a second and winks at the camera, "Well, it was a very special guy, probably the best cock that I've ever sucked."

"Really? How big was he?"

"He's perfect, maybe five and a half inches erect. You know that bigger guys often have problems getting it up. I got really inspired and Charley came in my mouth nine times that night, though I think once or two of those were technically facials at first."

"Are you talking about Charley from the blow job scene with Ginger Lee? You know that's been one of our best sellers. It set a two day download record, crashed the server three times."

"One and the same. Girls, everything you've heard about Charley is true. If you like sucking cocks, Charley's got the most suckable cock I've ever tasted. I must think about his cock at least three or four times a day. It helps that it's attached to a great guy from first lick to last drop."

"Stefani, didn't you say you were married?"

"I am. My husband knows about my Charley fetish."

Stefani playfully licked my neck as her interview rolled.

"I think you once mentioned that your husband actually isn't that into oral sex."

"Well we're working on it, but Charley if your heart isn't elsewhere right now, give me a call. You know I'll blow you any time you want wherever you want as much as you want."

"Charley, we hope you're watching. Stefani, you have a reputation as the best cocksucker in porn valley."

"That's what they say at least."

"What is it you do that's so special?"

"I think some of it is that I'm so passionate about the penis. I like the feel, the way the texture changes when a guy gets excited, and the taste."

The camera cuts to normal guy on the other end of the couch and his still twitching erection.

"And our male talent is getting very anxious here."

"I'm looking forward to it too," Stefani giggles then playfully reaches over to touch normal guy on the shoulder. As soon as she makes contact, his cock twitches some more.

"Now you've done a number of blow bangs, but one thing that no girl's ever done on film is something called a hat trick"

Stefani nods and smiles.

"Do you think you're up to it, Stefani?"

"Well, I've done it a couple times in my personal life."

"Could you explain to our audience who might not be familiar with advanced sexual feats what a hat trick is?"

Stefani stands and bows. In succession, they toss her a baseball cap, a hockey helmet, and a cowboy hat.

"Well, three goals in a game in soccer or hockey is known as a hat trick. It's not that common, but some couples have managed three male oral orgasms in the same night. My friend Tabby is famous for it. I think Samantha Sierra did it in one of her movies too, but a real hat trick isn't just 3 in a session. In the real one, the guy doesn't get a refractory period. He orgasms in your mouth and you keep him there until he gets hard again. He cums again and you suck him until he gets hard and comes the third time. There's no other sexual activity to get him off."

"That's got to take real skill and some pretty amazing stamina, Stefani."

"And a pretty special cock."

"And you think you can do it with this random un-chemically enhanced inexperienced porn stud?"

"Well, I love challenges."

"Is that okay with you guy?"

He gives two big thumbs up, but his face suggests that he's not sure that he's up to this. They motion for him to come closer to Stefani again. He jumps off the couch and plops next to her in record time.

"Now you say you've never come in a woman's mouth twice in the same night?"

He nods.

"What makes you think that this is going to be different? Everyone says it's harder to keep an erection in front of the cameras."

"Well, I've seen her movies. Stefani's the one I wanted to work with."

"Aaaaw, he's so sweet."

The clock in the right lower corner reads 15 minutes thirty seconds.

"You know Stef, a DVD only has about 75 minutes of run time. We've been rolling this whole time and we've promised not to do any cuts. Is that a problem?"

"I guess we better get started."

"Well, you know we have to go over the rules with our talent first."

"No teasing. You're not playing fair."

"Okay, random guy. You understand that you're not going to do any fucking in this scene. In fact, you're just going to be standing or sitting throughout. It's okay if you kiss a little and maybe some titty fucking, but no pussy eating, no fucking, nothing but receiving oral loving. You got that?"

He nods solemnly, "It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it."

"Stef, do you have anything you want to say before we let you get started?"

She knee walks to a pillow in front of naked normal guy.

"I guess I should warn you that I really like to swallow. Do you have any objection to that?"

Normal guy's cock twitches wildly.

"I'll take that to mean, 'yes'. I'm looking forward to tasting yours."

Stefani pulls her dress over head and tosses it to the side. I'm reminded how great her body is. It's toned, slender, and just curvy enough. She immediately takes normal guy's cock all the way down her throat. It's obvious that Stef can score goal number one in her hat trick in a matter of seconds. Normal guy is already moaning and pushing with his hips.

A second clock starts in the upper left corner of the screen to mark the actual length of the action which is at two minutes. Non-video Stefani sits up and calls towards the bathroom, Nikki, you need to see this."

Nikki, who is a candidate for the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, comes into the room. This is officially the first installment in our arrangement as fuck buddies, but it's already threatening to be something beyond that. Nikki is with Audrey when Audrey's not being Samantha Sierra. By most accounts, I'm emotionally involved with Nikki's sister Alix, Tabby, and/or Dr. Tara. If it were up to my eyes though, Nikki might sweep away the rest of the competition. She's in a black g-string and a transparent black top. She's wearing white stocking with no shoes. She doesn't have on a bra because she doesn't need one, despite big natural breasts that just barely match her willowy frame.

"Charley, I'm here too," Stefani teases.

"You're both so beautiful."

"Well, I at least had the sense to pause the video before Nikki got in the room."

"Do you like my outfit Charley? Audrey helped me choose it."

She climbs in next to me, gives me a long lingering kiss, then does the same with Stefani. I'd forgotten how intense the physical chemistry between Nikki and Stefani is. After Nikki pulls away from their kiss, I notice the two ladies looking at my crotch with conspiratorial smiles.

"Charley, you look cramped and uncomfortable down there. Why don't you let us help you?"

They begin undressing me. As they pull down my pants, Stefani or is it Nikki, slips a finger up my ass. I squirm. My cock points straight up at the ceiling. I'm convinced that if either one of these beauties touches it that I might orgasm just from that. With my pants now on the floor, Stefani pulls off her dress and reveals a matched pink g-string and bra set. My cock twitches at the sight and Nikki involuntarily licks her lips. Stefani motions for Nikki to move away a few inches so she can watch. Nikki pouts, but complies. Stefani then positions herself between my spread legs with her lips less than an inch from the base of my hard on. Stefani blows moist air in a slow zig zag up then down the front of my cock. She makes an exaggerated kissing motion as she reaches the tip as her tongue comes out, but she never quite touches flesh with it until she gets to my balls. She kisses each of them softly as her flowing hair tickles the insides of my thighs.

"Charley sweetie, I know you've had some pretty memorable three ways lately, but Nikki and I promise you that this one's going to be really special. Can you trust us to do that for you?"

I sigh.

"Here's the deal, Charley. Nikki and I have been planning this for a while. As you know, my mouth and throat are a perfect fit for your cock. Apparently, Nikki's mouth is the next closest to being a perfect fit. Nikki's pussy appears to be the perfect match for your penis too, but you and I maybe don't match very well down there.

We've decided to educate one another about how to please you even better. I'm going to give Nikki a few advanced cocksucking tips, not that she needs them much. She's going to help me improve my fucking skills with you.

Do you think you can handle that?"

"Well, except for Dr. Tarah's two ejaculation limit for tonight."

"We ladies get to have as many orgasms as we want. Charley, I know you have a thing for counting, but with sex it's not quantity it's quality. We'll get your cock tuned up for your meeting with Gina, but that doesn't mean that your two orgasms tonight won't be the best you've had in a long time."

"I can deal with that."

"Can I get back to what I was doing Charley?"

Stefani slaloms her tongue from the bottom of my shaft to the tip in exquisite slow motion. I can feel the curves in her path upwards and the subtle ways she changed the angle of her tongue every inch or so. One moment, I feel the edge, the next the tip, then the pillowy flatness of its top. When she gets to the tip of my penis, she takes it delicately in her mouth and lets the soft point of her tongue rest against the slit of my meatus. It's like getting an electric shock. She then positions her tongue at the spot where the head and shaft meet and took three horizontal swipes until she works her way back to the base this time covering the spots she's missed on the way up. She repeats this whole process three times. She kisses the Darth Vader helmet just below the tip then pulls away.

"Nikki, do you think you can do what I just did?"

The blonde former swimwear model takes Stefani's place and gently kisses the insides of my thighs.

"Now, Nikki, I don't want you to copy me exactly. It's critical that you have your own style."

By the time Nikki's tongue has gotten midway up the shaft of my cock, it's clear to me that she's an extraordinarily fast learner. She uses the edges and tip, but also bends the flat of her tongue back to exert more pressure on my cock. A thin film of her saliva accumulates along my shaft. She works so slowly, I feel the evaporative cool until she licks it up then reapplies more warm saliva. When Nikki makes it to my tip, her teeth scrape the top of my shaft just enough to let me know they're there.

Stefani was teacher and Nikki was the student for this, but I honestly can't say which of the two beauties has me more excited. Stefani squeals, Nikki, you're a world class cock sucker. What do you need my help for?"

"Because I want to be a Charley class cock sucker."

Nikki bends forward and kisses Stefani on the lips. Stef's nipples go erect and her face is ever so slightly pink from excitement. These two ladies are really into one another.

"Well, I guess that means that we better continue with the video lesson."

Stefani picks up the remote. The two then lay their heads on opposite ends of my stomach. Their faces are close enough to kiss one another which they do every few seconds. I feel it each time their tongues meet. They're within range of my cock, but take care not to touch it except with their hair.

Only two minutes into the video blow job, I was sure that normal guy was about to come. His breathing had picked up and his hips were moving. He was making a guttural sound in his throat. Stefani was making smacking noises with her mouth as she pistoned his cock into her throat. On the audio, you could hear the director yelling instructions to the camera man to make sure he got the pop shot.

Suddenly, Stefani pulls off him, grips him between thumb and forefinger, and blocks him from coming.

The director moans, You've got to be kidding me! Is something the matter?"

"No, everything's fine, she says softly.

In the meantime, normal guy is moaning.

"So why did you stop? You know we don't have a lot of time to roll here."

"I met the guy a few minutes ago. I thought his cock ought to get to know my mouth a little better before he fills my stomach with cum. You know, just because I do porn doesn't make me easy."

"Whatever."

Stefani looks up at normal guy with her big blue eyes, "How's it feel so far, sweetie?"

"Pretty incredible, I've never been deep throated before."

"Do you like what I do with my tongue when I drop down on your shaft? It felt like you were really into that."

"Oh my god."

Stefani breaks into a big smile then kisses the middle of his shaft.

"Do you mind if I suck on your balls for a bit? You've got such a great cock, I want to make sure that I check it all out."

He nods. He seems a little unsteady on his legs.

Nikki interrupts, "Stef don't you worry about teasing the guy too much? It almost looks like he's going to come without your even touching his cock right now."

"Nikki, some men can never get enough teasing," Stefani drops down to take my cock in her mouth. She goes about a quarter of the way down and gives it a loving lick, "Isn't that right, Charley?"

"Poor Charley, he only gets to have two orgasms with us tonight, Nikki giggled.

Back to the video, as normal guy wobbles, Stefani stands up and grabs him by the waist. Now face to face, she begins to kiss him. He seems surprised, then starts to get into it. The camera pulls back and you can see that Stefani fondle his balls with the tips of her long fingers.

"Don't be so nervous sweetie, she whispers.

"Why do you think I'm nervous?"

"I could taste it in your pre-cum."

I turn to Stefani, You can really tell that sort of thing?"

She motions for Nikki to put her mouth over my cock. She does her slow plunge, but just for a few seconds and not very far down.

"So what did Charley taste like?"

Nikki makes a wine taster's swishing motion with her mouth. "Mmmm, he's very excited, but he also seems kind of tense."

My eyes widen in amazement.

Stefani shifts her body so that her face is level with mine, "Dani taught me that the body gives signals that most people don't know how to read. The head of the penis has more nerve endings than almost any other stretch of skin below the waist, so it has a bunch of information about a man's emotional state. By the way, Nikki, I don't think your sister knows about this stuff, so you're already a step ahead of her."

Back to normal guy and the video, Stefani's sweetly tells him that he needs to pace himself, "I love doing you. There's never any rush to cum with Stefani. I just want you to relax and enjoy my mouth. I don't want you worrying about the time or this hat trick thing."

Normal guy presses into Stefani as they kiss. He slides his hands upwards and begins to thumb her nipples. She rubs against him seductively as she kneels in cock worship position again.

"So let's see if that helped."

She wraps her lips around the head of his cock and her head sets up a rhythm with her tongue. She pops him out of her mouth and moves on to gently sucking his balls. She laps at them with her tongue. Normal guy's balls definitely aren't empty. He groans as they seem to slosh out of Stefani's mouth.

"That's much better, you're much more relaxed."

The next eight minutes might be the best blow job I've ever seen on video. Stefani is incredible under any circumstances, but she's clearly inspired. Her tongue repeatedly swirls around normal guy's cock and balls with a velvety motion. At different points, you can see from her cheeks that she's adjusting her suction on his shaft. When the camera pulls away, you can see how her body moves in synch with her mouth and throat. Most of all, her whole body clearly revels in the pleasure of what she's doing. It's in her eyes and smile, but it's also even in the way she wiggles her ass and rolls her shoulders.

The director cuts in, "How's it feel guy?"

Normal guy mumbles, It's the best blow job, I've ever had."

"What did you say?"

"It's the best blow job, I've ever had."

"What's that?"

"She's fucking incredible. It's like having my cock turned inside out and back again!"

Stefani puts a thumb up for the camera, then intensifies her efforts. A few seconds later, she signals the camera man with her index finger. In close up, she has her mouth wide open and is licking the underside of of normal guy's cock with her tongue. Normal guy starts to jerk himself to orgasm. Stefani grabs his right forearm and pulls it away.

"Please don't do that. It's a point of pride with me."

Normal guy seems mortified that he's spoiled the moment. Sorry, Stefani. I thought it was what I was supposed to do."

"I don't need the assistance and besides, it's kind of gay that they do it in most porn movies. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Normal guy looks crestfallen and it honestly does look like he's wrecked the moment. Stefani gives his cock a couple kisses then turns to the director. "No worries, I just need about thirty seconds here."

She goes about three quarters of the way down normal guy's cock and begins a steady swirling motion with her tongue. Stefani makes a Tabby-like humming sound as she milks out whatever is down in normal guy's testes. Once again, she signals the camera with her finger.

"Oh my fucking God!" shouts normal guy.

Stefani's eyes bulge and her cheeks puff as his hips rock back and forth. Somehow, she manages to open her mouth and the camera documents three big jizm spurts from the tip of normal guy's swollen penis onto Stefani's tongue.

"Wow!"

After normal guy's last spurt, Stefani pulls off and opens her mouth for the camera. She then spontaneously throws her head back and gargles just for show, then swallows. She blows a kiss straight at the camera and holds up her right index finger to indicate that her mouth has scored its first goal in the hat trick. The sound of applause comes from off camera.

"So Stefani, how'd he taste?"

She runs her tongue over her upper lip then says, "Good enough for seconds."

The director informs her that 14 minutes have gone by and that they've used 30 minutes of total screen time.

"Back to work then."

She begins licking around the shaft of normal guys cock. He squirms and reflexively pulls back.

"Sorry Stef, I get really really sensitive after I come."

She gives his cock another kiss then shifts to gently licking his balls.

"So what was your first on camera pop shot like?" The director asks.

"It was incredible. I'm just afraid that I don't have any semen left. I've never come this much before."

Stefani puts a thumb up then tells the camera, "I swear, I thought his first spurt was going to take the back of my head off. Charley's the only man I know who comes with more force than that."

"Would you like some water or something, guy?"

They hand him a glass of pineapple juice as Stefani continues to suck his balls as she fingers his limp shaft. After two minutes of this, Stefani begins to lightly run her tongue around his penis without taking him in her mouth. You can see that she's slowly heading towards the stringy bit just below the tip.

The Director interrupts, "Stef, we forgot. Did you want something to drink too?"

"No, just had a big salty milk shake, thanks." She giggles then goes back to work.

The guy's cock clearly responds. At one point, Stef takes normal guy's entire semi-soft cock shaft in her mouth and you can see her move her tongue along the bottom of his shaft for several seconds. She pulls up without taking him out of her mouth and he's clearly bigger then when she started. She repeats the process four times and normal guy is fully erect again. Stef celebrates the event by taking his blood engorged cock all the way down her throat and licking his balls.

"Holy shit!"

"Does that feel good? the director asks.

"She feels amazing. That tongue could bring peace to the Middle East."

As Stef comes up for air, she has a triumphant smile on her face. She sucks normal guy teasingly as he moans. Stef responds with a series of smacking sounds and moans of her own as she runs her tongue all over his cock.

At this point, the strangest thing happens. Normal guy begins to wobble then falls backwards on the couch. Fortunately, Stefani's got very quick reflexes, otherwise she might have made this the first vampire porn movie. Normal guy collapses, his eyes close, he finally sits up, though he's still a little dazed.

Normal guy assures everyone that he's fine, just a sudden rush of blood to his head. He doesn't specify which one. He starts to stand up again, but can't.

"I think I got a little too relaxed or something."

In any case, he's soft again, a fact which the camera documents via brutal close up.

"Oh my, that's never happened to me either. Usually guys only faint after they come. Are you all right, sweetie?"

"Maybe I got too excited. Your mouth was feeling so good. The next thing I knew I was falling on the couch."

"Do you want to see a doctor?"

He shakes his head.

"How about if Nurse Stefani kisses it and makes it feel better down there? She'd hate to not finish what we started here,"she coos.

Stefani kissed the air. She rolls her bare ass for the camera. She's clearly excited by the challenge.

"Tick Tock Stef!"

Normal guy quickly agrees and Stefani spreads his legs with her hands as he sits upright on the couch.

"You're not going to deprive Nurse Stefani of a second helping of your delicious cum now are you?"

His skin is noticeably pale. The fainting was no stunt.

Stefani goes back to gently deep throating normal guy. It's as if the shaft of his penis were a piston. When she hits bottom, Stef runs her tongue around the base of his cock by making three circles on each downstroke, clockwise, counterclockwise, then clockwise again. For a good three minutes, she doesn't come up for air. Stef has mastered the technique of breathing through her nose when she has a cock down her throat. She then slowly pulls her lips off his cock and makes a popping sound as she comes off the tip. He's hard as a rock once again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.