The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 11: The Perfect Fit

Erotica Sex Story: Part 11: The Perfect Fit - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

My weekend in Ohio with Tabby actually started in an airport hotel in California with Stefani. This is how that happened.

I'd gone four weeks without seeing anyone and Alix and I had agreed to cut back on our phone calls while I sorted out stepsister-gate in my head. Nikki too had agreed to cancel or at least postpone our fuck buddy meetings out of respect for her stepsister. Both Alix and Nikki has insisted that neither of them had planned anything either together or alone. In our last phone call, Nikki swore that she hadn't realized that the Alix from my no strings writeups was her stepsister, "Charley, I just assumed that you were smart enough not to use anyone's actual name for something on a website."

"Oh God."

"Anyway, yeah, some of the stuff matched like the chess club and the great body, but I figured this couldn't be Alix my sister because you had to be using aliases and..."

"And what?"

"To be honest, I'd always figured Alix was sort of a prude. No one in our family has even heard about boyfriends. Believe me, if I'd had any idea the girl was so bi-curious I would have tried something. We used to share a bedroom and as you've probably heard a couple hundred times, we're not really sisters."

"I'm all too aware, but you have to admit it's kind of weird. Alix has been my girlfriend away from the No Strings Challenge for a while now and I've never fucked her in the ass, done a three way with her, but I have with you."

"Charley, it's not like she won't do those things for you."

"I know, she's just teasing me with it, but my head's still spinning."

"Look, Charley. You're the only one who can't get his mind around it. Once you do, Alix and I would like to get this all behind us by having the three of us get together to fuck and suck all that angst right out of you."

"Mmmm sisters!" I started to laugh, "What could be better than that?"

"Well, I don't want you to faint or anything, but if you think I give great head Alix's mom is incredible."

"Uh how would you know that?"

The image that sprung to mind made my stomach queasy.

"Oh geez, Charley. It's nothing like that. We're kinky, not twisted. When I was like sixteen, I thought my dad and Alix's mom hadn't gone to bed yet so I went into their bedroom to get something and Dad was flat on his back while Alix's mom was on her knees in front of him giving him a blow job."

"And they didn't see you?"

"Dad was in total rapture. No offense, but my Dad had this huge dick and Alix's mom had him all the way down her throat and was licking his balls."

"I see."

"Yeah, I know. It's apparently Alix's thing too, but her mom would be the last person who would ever talk about sex with either of us. Anyway, I'd been with boys and given a few blow jobs and even seen porn, but I'd never imagined anything like this was possible. I mean Dad's old baseball pals used to call him White Mandingo because they assumed I had no idea what they were talking about."

"Shouldn't you have run out of the room?"

"I should have, but I was mesmerized and I must have watched for five minutes."

"You weren't embarrassed? I mean it was your father."

"I just wasn't. I know it's weird."

"It is, but it's sort of hot too."

"Anyway, when I got back to our bedroom I had to tell Alix about it, but she acted like she was totally grossed out."

"Alix isn't exactly predictable."

"Definitely true. Anyway, if you're really serious about this challenge thing I just needed to let you know that Alix's mom would definitely be a contender. She still looks great and I wouldn't be surprised if she's a couple years younger than you are."

"You can't be serious?"

"Charley, don't get me wrong. Maybe it's from being with Audrey and around the porn world but nothing's all that shocking to me. I just thought you should know. If you were wondering, Dad died a couple years ago. He had a heart attack in bed one morning. Definitely went with a smile on his face."

I didn't answer for a minute. I shook my head at Alix's silver-framed picture by my bed.

"Nikki, I'm having a hard enough time processing the fact that you're Alix's step-sister. I'm just not the sort who could date her mother and not wind up in an insane asylum. Even if she's like Dani, Tabby, Alix, and you combined, there are some places I won't go."

"So does that mean no three way with Alix and me too?"

"Now, I wouldn't go that far and you aren't really sisters."

Nikki giggled.

"So Charley, let me ask you this? It's been a month since you came to porn valley and I know you haven't seen Alix since the big coincidence. I also know you're headed to Ohio for a no-sex weekend to get to know Tabby and her daughter. You've got to be a little uh frustrated. You sure you want to go to Ohio that backed up? I have this feeling that Tabby's going to tease the hell out of you regardless."

"Well, I do have this incredible DVD that I brought back from LA and someone's G-string."

"I'm happy to have phone sex with you. I'm sure that Alix will be all right with that."

"Isn't that what we've been doing the last few minutes?"

"You've got a point there. I think I have a better idea for you though."

"What's that?"

"I haven't cancelled our hotel reservation for next weekend and Stef still has a round trip ticket. I just think it's a bad idea for you to see Tabby when you're that horny."

"How thoughtful."

"Well, I'm just looking out for my sister in my own weird way. I know that when men get that horny, they don't make good decisions all the time. I don't want you in Ohio in that frame of mind."

I had to confess, Nikki's reasoning had a weird logic to it.

"So, to look out for Alix, you've arranged fo me to spend the night with Stefani?"

"Absolutely. She hasn't stopped talking about finishing what she started with you."

"Alix won't mind?"

"I haven't talked to her about it, but..."

"But what?"

"There've been two women in your challenge who make Alix a little uncomfortable. Alix and I have never exactly talked about it, but Tabby's obviously one and Stef's the other."

"If you haven't talked about it exactly, how do you know this? I mean I get the Tabby thing. They're both erotic mind game geniuses. Stef's a bit more straightforward than that."

"Charley, you've got to promise not to bring this up with Alix."

"Sure, but what am I not supposed to bring up."

"She's worried about the perfect fit thing."

"The perfect fit?"

"Do you remember with Vicky there was something about the way your penis hit her vagina just right so she could orgasm from intercourse with you?"

"Who's going to forget that?"

"When Alix got coached by Dani, they had a long talk about the fact that your cock wasn't a perfect fit for Alix's mouth and throat."

"You could have fooled me."

"Dani's isn't either. You know she's unbelievably scientific about this stuff."

"And you know this because?"

"If you remember, Stef studied under Dani and they still talk sometimes. Stef's mouth and your cock are a perfect fit. Alix isn't all that close. In fact, Dani said there were two other women in your challenge who are much better fits for you physically than Alix."

"And those two are?"

"Tabby..."

"That makes sense."

"And well, uhm ... I'm afraid that I'm the other one. You know, it's weird. Alix and I have never been this close before. I spent all this time thinking she was this prude. Now that, I know more about the real Alix, it's been like we can't stop talking. Thank your for that, Charley."

"Believe me, the pleasure's been all mine. I've been more than happy to help out by having sex with your stepsister and your girlfriend."

"Alix had no idea that I'd had a crush on her this whole time. Even if you don't join us, we've decided to get it out of our system some time soon. Technically, we're not even stepsisters anymore."

I was starting to laugh again, but had one more question, "Nikki, since we're being honest. I need to say something."

"Sure."

"You may be right that Tabby and Stef are threats to Alix, but there's one more woman who I've been thinking about a whole lot."

"Well, everyone falls under Audrey's spell."

"I'm not talking about Audrey."

I heard a gasp and then silence on the line.

"Charley, please don't say it. I just can't go there. I won't go there. I love Audrey and I love Alix like a real sister."

"But."

"Just show up at the Hampton Inn on Friday evening, Stef will be waiting for you. Charley, I've got to get to class."

"I feel like a total asshole."

"You aren't. You're anything but that, Charley. I'm late for class, really."

She hung up and didn't pick up for the next two days.


I figured Stef's flight from LA was late or that something had come up. That was until I found a pitcher of pineapple juice by the bed and a note.

"Charley, I'll be back up in a few minutes. Go ahead and have a drink, take your shower, then I expect you to be ready for me. Hugs and Kisses, Stef. p.s. Don't drink all the juice. I'm really thirsty tonight."

Being a good boy, I did exactly as I was told, took my shower, brushed my hair, dried myself with the fluffy towel Stef had laid out for me, then opened the bathroom door.

Oddly, I'd never been alone with Stefani or seen her fully dressed. She was in a short electric blue cocktail dress and sandals. A line of shopping bags stood on the bureau. Stef threw her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Finally, I have you all to myself," she whispered then licked my ear.

My cock paid immediate attention. I noticed that she had placed a pillow on the floor between the bathroom and the bed. She grabbed my ass cheeks then dropped to her knees on the pillow.

"Charley, do you mind if we talk later?"

Before I could answer I was all the way down Stef's throat. For the next few minutes, if Stef didn't have me in her mouth, she was smiling at me while making steady eye contact with her twinkling green eyes. Now and then, she would take a short break to tell me things like "For the next twenty four hours, you own this mouth", "I could get addicted to the taste of your cock," and "I haven't been able to stop thinking about finishing what I started with you at Audrey's."

With each trip down Stef's throat, I was reminded of Nikki's talk of the "perfect fit". Well who wouldn't be thinking about it? There was clearly no reason to disagree. It wasn't just a shape thing, it was the texture of Steph's tongue, the feel of her lips, the amount of moisture, and the temperature. Her mouth felt like a cross between warm butter and velvet.

"Charley, I know I'm supposed to tease you a bit more than I did, but sometimes a girl can't help herself and believe me this is just the first of many BJ's for you tonight."

"Stef, as much as I love them, I do want to do other things with you too."

"Charley, I'm happy to do nothing but suck you. What gets you off, gets me off."

Stef was nibbling on my balls and planting soft kisses on my shaft.

"Whew, but I want the chance to make you feel good too."

She took me out of her mouth and licked up and down. There was something about her tongue that sent a jolt through me each time it contacted my skin.

"Can we talk about that after you come in my mouth? I'm not getting off my knees here until I finish my little mission and have all those little Charlies in my stomach."

Stef patted her flat stomach with her own slender fingers, then pulled her dress over her head. I got even harder at the sight of her slender perfectly proportioned body.

"Fair enough."

"Of course, there's the small matter of my not being quite ready to make you come yet."

"Do I have any responsibilities here?"

"Just to have the best time you've ever had. My mouth and throat are all yours as much as you want, any time you want, any way you and I can imagine it."

She swirled her soft tongue around the head of my cock while her fingers outlined my balls. Every now and then, she would take me out and tit fuck my cock always taking care to lick and kiss the tip on each upstroke. Stef's long hair brushed against my thighs.

It felt too good not to cum, but it felt way too good to end what Stef was doing to me this early. I started to moan. Actually, I started to drool a little too and my legs began to shake. Before I lost my balance, I felt a finger pop into my ass and I straightened up reflexively while thrusting all the way into Stef's welcoming throat. She didn't even gag. Instead, she had this triumphant look in her eyes as she squeezed my shaft with her throat and ran her tongue around my balls.

After thirty seconds of this exquisite torture, Stef ever so slowly stroked upwards. My cock shaft twitched as it craved the damp warmth of her throat. As she moved me out of her throat, Stef ran her tongue clockwise along the shaft then down counter clockwise in careful increments. I could have sworn that her tongue was double jointed. She'd come up a fraction of an inch, then down, then up just a fraction more. With each stroke, she varied the pressure of her tongue and the suction of her mouth. Ever so slowly, she worked me out her mouth again and kissed the tip of my penis and teased the spout with dabs from the tip of her tongue.

"Are you feeling really good yet, Charley?"

I looked down at heaven. I knew Stefani was really pretty, but I don't think I'd appreciated how pretty. She had a fine-boned face, with a coed nose, twinkling green eyes, and her lips were just thick enough to let you know that her face was made for cocksucking.

"Stefani, I didn't realize how incredibly beautiful you are. I can't believe that I'm with someone like you."

"Really, Charley? That's so sweet. I'm aware that I'm pretty, but I don't compare to Nikki or Audrey."

"You're all really beautiful Stef. I could almost cum just from looking at you like this."

She responded by running her tongue along my shaft then taking me half way down. Something about the way she did it was different, more sensual, just a little bit more loving.

"I absolutely love doing you Charley."

She looked up at me adoringly. I was still in her mouth, but she was pointedly not moving her tongue or hands. Instead she batted her eyes as if to say "Cum for me. Please, cum in my mouth."

I've had enough orgasms in my life both alone and with help that I realize that they're not all the same, but they all feel good. Sometimes, it's like an explosion. Once in a while, it just sort of dribbles out. Most of the time, it's a series of jerks and squeezes as the ejaculate runs up to the head. This was an exquisite slow boil. I could feel it build as my cock hardened and I was intensely aware of every squirt as it flowed through me. As her mouth filled, Stef's eyes widened with a combination of surprise and delight. her mouth still sealed around my shaft, she made soft humming sounds, "Mmmmm ... Mmmmm."

I don't know how long it lasted, but I was so excited that I was still as hard at the end of my orgasm as I'd been just before it. For a couple seconds, it was the most exquisite feeling that I'd ever had. Except for a moment when Stef's head jerked back reflexively from my second long spurt, it was as if the entire universe had gone calm and smooth inside Stef's mouth. She closed her eyes and for a few seconds, neither of us moved.

I looked down and reveled in the sleekness of her body. Even her fingers and toes had a sculpted quality and her skin was soft and smooth enough for lotion commercials. Seemingly by instinct, Stef gently slipped me out of her mouth and showed me the puddle of sperm filling it as she moved her tongue from side to side. After a few beats, she swallowed in a single graceful gulp.

"Damn sweetie, that was enough little Charlies to repopulate an entire planet, not that I'm complaining."

I simply couldn't talk. The only thing left inside me was a low moan of complete release and satisfaction. Stef smiled up at me sweetly, "Charley, I love the taste of your cock, but I love the taste of your cum even more. Your dick really was made to be in my mouth."

She began softly licking my balls. Before I knew it I was back in her mouth and Stef was perfectly ready to start the whole process over again. My cock was more than agreeable to the possibility, but I pulled my mid-section away and took Stef's hand in mine as I pulled her up from her kneeling position.

"Charley, you do know that was just the warm-up round. I don't even think of it as a real blow job until I've gotten a couple mouthfuls of your sperm. It gets better from here."

Stef now stood in front of me close enough that I could feel the warmth of her body and even the soft beat of her heart. She was genuinely excited. I touched my finger to her lips to get her to stop talking and kissed her softly on the mouth. At first, her mouth melted into mine, then much to my shock she pulled away.

"Charley, sweetie, as much as I want to, I'm not sure I can go there."

"What?"

"I really was just planning to blow you all night."

"But, I want to make you feel good too."

We now sat on the edge of the bed together. Stef was still pressed against me and she was curiously enough caressing the inside of my thighs with her fingers. Now and then, she'd look down at my still hard cock and lick her lips. She spoke slowly, "Charley, first for me what we just did is better than having an orgasm of my own. I know that's weird, but I've slowly come to understand that's just the way I'm put together. I'm a pleaser."

"So am I."

"There's something else. I hadn't planned on mentioning it to you, but I guess I ought to."

My mind spun with possibilities. Was Stef secretly a boy or something?

"My husband and I are getting back together."

"So why would you come up here to be with me? I know we're supposed to be having a fuck buddy date, but if I recall correctly your husband was on the conservative side."

"He is, but I do love the guy."

"What about the restraining order and last time I talked to Nikki, you're still very much doing porn."

"I am, but I only do oral scenes. In fact, I've never done anything but. They've booked me for other stuff, but the guys never make it that far."

"So, how is a guy who wasn't comfortable with you, his own wife, going down on him dealing with you sucking all that porn cock?"

"It's kind of a long story. Do you mind if I suck on yours while I catch you up on it."

I laughed. "You are one crazy lady."

"Charley, I'm not the sort of girl who pretends to be something she's not. I have an oral fixation and I'm not going to let your perfectly hard cock go to waste while I tell my story."

She motioned for me to lie down on the bed with my head propped on the pillows. Stef pulled my legs apart with her hands then softly blew me for a good three minutes. I was, once again, starting to get very excited. In bizarrely casual fashion, Stef popped me out of her mouth and started back in on her story.

"As you probably heard, I was getting hired for a lot of blow bangs. I generally prefer to swallow, but this one they wanted to be all facials and it was a lot of guys."

"How many are we talking about?"

I think one part of me was repulsed by how dirty it was, but below the waist Stef's talk of blowing a roomful of guys was getting me even more excited.

"I think it was fourteen, but some of them had to come more than once. It's sort of getting to be my trademark you know."

Stef shifted her attentions from my penis to my ass at this point. I was squirming all over the bed.

"I'm really glad you like this too Charley. I've only done it for a couple guys."

I groaned as Stef shifted back to sucking on my balls and the magic area just behind them.

"I have to say, I've always wondered what's in it for the woman in a blow bang."

"You're kidding?"

"No ... I'm not."

Stef licked my shaft carefully.

"Well, you say you get why guys like them."

"I think so. I'm not the sort of guy who talks to other guys about these things, but I think it's the whole nastiness of it all. Nice girls don't suck cock much less fourteen of them at once."

"Well."

"Well what Miss Magic Mouth?"

"That's exactly what gets me off too. I have this total power over all these cocks and they're all there for me."

"I guess I never thought of it that way."

"Hold on a second sweetie."

Stef jumped up from the bed and went over to one of her shopping bags.

"I almost forgot."

"Forgot what?"

She held out a pair of black stockings, sat on the edge of the bed and seductively pulled them on with her legs bent up and high like the femlin bunny in the old Playboys. She handed me a red garter and had me put it on her. She then slipped on a pair of white fuck me heels.

"I didn't want you to get bored, Charley, so I thought I'd supply you with a little visual variety. Do you like?"

I stuck my tongue out and panted like a dog. The odd thing is that we'd now been together more than an hour and I'd barely touched Stef. I resumed my position against my pillows. Stef crept up to kiss me quickly on the lips, somehow making sure that she rubbed the top of her stocking against my cock. Stef then began kissing her way back down to her destination as she ran her hands along my torso.

"So I have all fourteen guys in two circles. It's like this wild variety of men. Short, tall, hairy, shaved. Four black guys. Like three Asian ones."

"Wow, I've never seen many Asian guys in porn."

"I'd never been with one until I came to California, now I kind of prefer them."

"Really?"

"They taste better. As a rule, Asian guys are very clean and they're sweet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.