Assassin: Practice - Cover

Assassin: Practice

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jase, and the rest of the family put into practice the things they learned in their primary training as agents of the Galactic Police Dept. Join them as they go after crooks, terrorists, and other baddies on Earth and around the galaxy. And then, there is that famous recliner! This is the SECOND story in the series.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Violence  

Jase washed himself quickly, since Helena didn't appear to be in any condition to do it. He turned off the water and dried both of them with one of the oversized bath towels. Helena seemed frozen in place from the sensations she had recently been put through, so Jase simply picked her up and carried her to the bed; she was obviously in no condition to appreciate the features of the recliner in her present state.

Jase put her on the bed and prepared for the deflowering by putting a towel over a pillow and slipping that under her hips. He wanted to raise her hips a little to give himself a better angle to her vagina in case she had trouble cooperating. Of course, he wasn't going to force her into anything she didn't want to do, he was just making it easier for her.

He started out by positioning himself over her and between her legs, but not putting any weight on her. In fact, he touched Helena only on her eyes, nose, and mouth as he gently kissed her. By this time, Helena had recovered enough to respond to Jase's kisses, and she looped her arms around his shoulders so that she could pull him to her for deeper kisses. They continued like this for a few minutes as Helena regained her senses.

Jase pulled back a bit toward the foot of the bed so that he could kiss and nibble on her breasts and nipples. This activated Helena to the point that she began to wiggle and writhe under Jase's attentions. Jase wanted to keep her alert, so he moved on before she could reach another orgasm. Of course, she was disappointed, but he soon distracted her by kissing down her front to her belly button. This he kissed and bathed with his tongue, but he didn't stay very long because Helena turned out to be ticklish there.

He moved on to her pubic mound with his kisses while he rubbed her pussy with the palm of his hand. Her clit was fully exposed, so he couldn't help rubbing it with the heal of his hand as he rubbed his finger in her pussy slit. This really turned Helena on, so Jase moved into the proper position for entering her vagina.

At this point, Helena wrapped her legs around Jase's hips and tried to pull him into her. He spread her pussy lips and positioned his cock at her opening. He slowly slipped forward until they both felt him press against her hymen. He paused to give Helena time to get ready, but she was having none of that. As soon as Jase paused, Helena jerked her hips up and pulled his hips down with the motion of her legs, thus, forcing his cock past her cherry. It split and was pushed out of the way before any pain had time to register, so that Jase was pushed half way into Helena's cunt before either one knew what had happened.

Jase was the first to recover, and he looked into Helena's eyes to check for a reaction to pain. She seemed to be perfectly comfortable with his penetration, so he continued to pump up and down to work himself the rest of the way in. Helena was tight, but so wet that Jase had no trouble moving his cock in and out. He bottomed out and began to give her the kind of sensations every woman dreams of. Jase managed to drag out the time before he came so that Helena had 4 more orgasms before Jase was spent.

Jase rolled off her and lay beside her and cuddled while her virginal blood and their combined excess sexual fluids dribbled onto the towel. It only took half an hour for Helena to be ready to go for another round, and, with a little work on both their parts, Jase was able to rise to the occasion. Helena only managed 3 orgasms this time before she had to quit—her cunt was getting too sore. They rested some more before returning to the shower to freshen up before going back to join the other members of the team. Besides, Helena was very thirsty!

Back in the kitchen, Helena joined in a coffee klatch while the men were again banished to the pool. The women had to hear all of the minute details of Helena's deflowering and nodded and giggled at all of the appropriate times. They sympathized with her wish to go back to bed and go through the whole experience again, yet understood her reluctance to put any more pressure on her sore pussy for a while. The girl-talk lasted for about 90 minutes before Judy used her radio to call the men back to the kitchen.

The talk now turned to the serious subject of what they were going to do to get Helena some experience with her new powers and responsibilities. The consensus was that they put on their armor, set it for invisiblity, and fly over the downtown section of the city. They might find something interesting, and, in any case, they could all use the daytime flying practice. The thermals would make for some fun.

They launched from the back yard and formed a V formation with Jase in the lead. Even though they were invisible, they were able to keep track of each person's location by means of their HUD locater. Conversation was accomplished with the implanted radio. Jase led them to the middle of town to get the maximum effect of the rising hot air thermals. Helena had the most trouble, but they all were bounced around quite a bit as they played a kind of tag at an elevation of some 2,000 feet. They contrived to make Helena "it" most of the time. Her flying skills improved rapidly as she tried to touch one of the other team members.

Jack, ever the policeman, had his hearing sensitivity turned way up, just in case there was a call for help. He was also wearing a police scanner at his belt, so he heard the call the first time it was issued. A light plane carrying a man and his granddaughter was flying over the city when he had a heart attack. He was able to put out a warning call just before he fainted from the chest pain. The girl had no hope of flying the plane, even with instructions from the ground—the old man was just calling for medical help to be ready to rescue the girl after the plane crashed.

Jack was an experienced pilot, so he reacted immediately. He told the team what he had in mind as he rushed as fast as he could fly in the general direction of the stricken plane. He had a little bit of trouble in spotting the plane at first, but found it and sprinted toward it. Fortunately, the plane was coming pretty much in his direction, so he closed with it very quickly while it still had significant altitude. Jack remained invisible until he got very close to the plane.

He was able to grab hold of the door on the pilot's side and wrench it open. Making use of his super strength, he opened the door, but the girl screamed when she thought her grandfather was about to fall out of the plane. Jack realized that he had to do something to soothe the girl, so he used his hologram generator to assume an appearance as close as he could manage to what he thought an angel might look like. She stopped screaming when she saw the angel, so that part of the problem was resolved.

The plane was very unstable with the door open, so Jack had to act fast. He unhooked the man's seat belt harness, moved him out of the way, and took his place at the pilot's controls. He was able to bring the plane back into stable flight and to pilot it to an empty street where he was able to land with no damage to the plane, its passengers, or its surroundings. The moment the plane rolled to a stop, Jack returned to invisibility. He had never said a word to the girl, who was staring at him in open mouthed wonder the whole time he was visible.

Once the plane was stopped, Jack jumped out and slammed the door. He launched himself into the air as people came running up to the plane to find out what was going on. The team had followed him, and Jase called 911 with his cell phone as soon as the plane was safely on the ground. Fortunately, so many other people also called to report the incident that Jase's call was lost in the rush, and he was never identified as one of the callers.

The team rushed home to see the late evening news on TV. They were dying of curiosity to learn how the media was going to explain the plane landing safely without a pilot! All of the news shows had reports of the event, even CNN and Fox. For the fun of it, they used their time jump capability to see every channel's report so they could compare them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.