Assassin: Practice - Cover

Assassin: Practice

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jase, and the rest of the family put into practice the things they learned in their primary training as agents of the Galactic Police Dept. Join them as they go after crooks, terrorists, and other baddies on Earth and around the galaxy. And then, there is that famous recliner! This is the SECOND story in the series.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Violence  

"How do I get to Carnegie Hall? Practice, practice, practice!"

Jase was reminded of this old joke as he crouched on a rooftop in Birmingham, Alabama. He was "on assignment" for the GPD (Galactic Police Department), and the chase had brought him to this "rust pocket" of the South. B'ham, as it was known by many locals, had once been a prosperous manufacturing center, rivaling Pittsburgh in steel manufacturing, but it had started a rapid decline with the advent of cheaper foreign steel, or, as many locals liked to say, "foreign steal." B'ham was now turning into a modern educational and business hub, with the concomitant loss of lower level manufacturing jobs and the rise of white-collar employment. The result was a widening gap between the upper and lower classes, with crime on the rise at all levels.

B'ham was somewhat out of the way, so it was a good place for big time drug rings to have a regional headquarters. The ring leaders hoped that their location would hide them from notice by federal authorities, and, so far, it had worked. Jase was here as part of a pilot program by the GPD to see if they could bring peace and tranquility to a people by working hard to erase local crime lords. They knew that, ultimately, the only way to stop drug traffic was to eliminate the source, but it was also necessary to eliminate those who generated a market for the dope; otherwise, they would just find something else equally dangerous and equally profitable to peddle.

Though Jase's job title was "Assassin," he really was not a conventional hit-man. He was more the classic superhero of the Superman or Batman or Spiderman type. Sure he would kill as necessary or appropriate, but he knew that death was not permanent: souls just went into a galaxy-wide, maybe universe-wide, pool of souls and were reborn as soon as a new body was available. The catch was that a human this time might be a Rigilian the next time and an Arcturan the following time; there was no way to know how a soul would wind up, that was the chance you took.

Anyway, Jase and his mother, Judy, were in B'ham chasing a ring of drug pushers who brought in drugs from South America. They were there to break the chain and stop drug running in a major segment of the eastern USA. The mobsters of Italian heritage were fading from the scene and the African-Americans had become the major players on the current scene. This did nothing to change the basic ruthlessness and savagery of the illegal operations, it just changed the names and the ethnicity of the participants. However, B'ham's large African-American population did make it easier for the crooks to fade into the background.

Judy, on a building across the street, and Jase were staking out an office complex owned by the drug ring and the center of their operations. Though it was the middle of a summer afternoon, Jase and Judy were invisible and cooled by their ET supplied body armor. Finally, the object of their search showed up in his stretch pimpmobile. Jase couldn't help laughing at how somebody could travel around in such a spectacular vehicle and still think that he was inconspicuous. As soon as "Mr. Big" showed up, Jase and Judy adjusted their external g (gravitational) force and dropped the 11 storeys to the ground. They entered the building with Mr. Big's entourage and, hanging from the ceiling, rode in the elevator to the penthouse office he used whenever he came into the city from his suburban estate.

Their intent on attending the upcoming meeting was to identify as many of the next two lower echelons of the criminal organization as they could. This was to be the annual business meeting of the group, so "everybody who was anybody" in the organization would be there. They planned to record every one of the faces in their augmented memory so that they would have a permanent record of the ring's higher-ups. It wasn't surprising that every person there was a murderer many times over, that's how one moved up in the organization, what was surprising was that there were 3 women in attendance. It looked like the "glass ceiling" was fading away for those who were ruthless enough.

The meeting droned on until the time came for new business. There was some boring stuff of interest only to those going to make millions of dollars out to the new business, and then there was a dramatic change in the character of the meeting. Mr. Big announced, "We're about to move into a new phase of our business. I have a demonstration for y'all." With that, he pressed the service button on his desk. This was a very large room, so there was no crowding when 15 low gurneys were rolled into the room. On each gurney was a beautiful, nude White person, 3 male and 12 female. They all appeared to be sleeping.

When they were in place, Mr. Big announced, "One of our labs has come up with a version of crack which has a weird effect on people. These 15 honkeys have all been dosed with the stuff. They have been turned into permanent sex maniacs! There is no danger; the drug is also hypnotic, so they have been conditioned to sexually please their partner. They will wake up when I blow this special whistle an' they'll go back to sleep when I blow it again. By the way, the men have all been castrated, so you women don't need to worry about getting pregnant.

"What I have in mind is moving in on the prostitution racket with our living robots. They no longer have any brains of their own, they will never be able to do anything they have not been trained to do since they were given a dose of the drug. Only one dose is needed; there is never a need for a repeat treatment. I figure that we can hit one or two large high schools an' have enough young pussies and cocks to satisfy all of B'ham.

"OK, pick out your partner, an' I will blow the whistle."

There was a rush to get sorted out before Mr. Big blew the whist;e. When everybody was ready, the whistle was blown. The sleepers awoke and began to undress their partner. By the time all of the participants were naked, every male but Jase had his cock at maximum erection. All of the slave men became erect at the whistle and all of the slave women began to flood liquid from their pussies. The slaves grasped the hand of the partner and guided him or her onto the gurneys.

The room was flooded with the smell of raw sex. Blow jobs, nipple sucking, and pussy licking was going on all over the place. This quickly turned into penetration of all types; it was amazing what the three women had their male slaves do to and for them. Jase and Judy were astonished, appalled, and disgusted at what they saw. Using his implanted radio, Jase said to Judy, <We can't let this go on! We've got to stop this right now, this afternoon!>

<You're right, Jase. But how shall we do it?>

<Let's gas the whole lot, both masters and slaves. The slaves have nothing to live for; let's give them a chance to start over. Maybe they will have better luck in their next life.>

<OK, but what about the people who will walk in later and breathe the gas. They will die, too.>

<Yeah, I know, but there's not an innocent person on the top three floors of this building. I'll dump the gas right now. Remember not to breath for the next 30 minutes, even after we leave the room. We can go out that window. The broken window will let the gas dissipate, nobody will ever notice it in the ambient smog at this elevation.>

Jase opened a valve on a small gas bottle clipped to his waist and a colorless, odorless gas escaped into the room. Amidst all of the noise coming from the sexual activity, the hiss of the escaping gas went unheard. It only took a few seconds for the potent gas to start its work, and all of the breathing occupants of the room were dead within 15 seconds without ever knowing what happened to them. Jase and Judy made sure that all of the crooks and their slaves were dead before Jase broke a window and they left for the roof.

Jase said, <We've got to track down the source of this drug and destroy it. We have to destroy all the written records, too.>

<Yeah, honey, it looks like we have our work cut out for us. We better get started.>

They found the central air conditioning unit for the upper floors of the building and introduced a sleeping gas into the system. Ten minutes later, every occupant of the upper three floors of the building was asleep at her work place. Judy and Jase began a systematic questioning of the supervisors, trying to locate all samples of the new drug and where it was produced. This was done by taking a person to the roof, reviving her, and questioning her. After questioning, she was returned to the interior of the building where she went back to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.