The Spanking Couples - Cover

The Spanking Couples

Copyright© 2007 by reddbunnz

Chapter 2: The Bet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Bet - A married couple looking to spark some life into a boring sex life learns about a local spanking club and decides to give it a try. They meet a similar couple, and the results are surprising.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Suddenly, Marion stepped forward and took the belt. She had a devilish grin on her face and announced "That's OK for a start but let me show you how it's really done." She then stepped over to her husband's side of the bed, swung the belt, and landed a vicious crack on his ass. He screamed at the top of his lungs. Then it was Bill's turn. Within five minutes both guys were lying on the bed begging her to stop.

Marion then leaned into Debbie and whispered "OK. Now let's have a contest of our own. I bet that I can make my husband use his "Safe" word before you can make yours."

Debbie was now in the spirit of things. She thought a bit, and then said "Well, what's the stakes?"

"Well, for starters, the first guy to use his Safe word must suck the cock of the other guy, and swallow his load. I love to watch guys giving blowjobs, and I think your husband is a natural." Marion answered.

Debbie was now getting a little POed at Marion's overconfidence. And, she needed to support her husband. "Never happen!" she exclaimed.

"OK, how about a side bet?" Marion replied. "How about the wife of the losing guy eating the pussy of the wife of the winner? If your husband is as good as you think, then he'll get a blowjob and I'll eat your pussy. But, if he uses his 'Safe' word first, he gives Ron a blowjob and you eat my pussy."

Debbie felt that she was backed into a corner now, and immediately agreed. Marion knew that her plan was right on schedule, for she knew that Ron had never used his Safe word. She also knew that once Debbie was forced to perform, her submissive side would come out. What she really wanted was three, not one, bottoms to enjoy all day tomorrow.

Both of the guys overheard the conversation, and Ron began to grin ear to ear. Although Bill wanted to see his wife eat her first pussy, the thought of giving Ron a blowjob to completion — including swallowing his cum — was not something he wanted to do. But, if he objects now they would both be embarrassed, and his wife probably would disown him. After all, she was participating in his fetish, not the other way around.

"Ok boys, let's get to it. Ron, turn around and face the bottom of the bed." While Ron was turning, Marion reached into her suitcase and pulled out four sets of handcuffs. She also had two pieces of rope. She then told the boys to place their hand on the middle of their backs, and attached handcuffs to each. She then tied one end of a rope to the handcuffs, and pulled their arms forward towards their neck. She then wrapped the rope around their right shoulder down their chest, and back out from under the left shoulder. She pulled the rope tight, pulling their arms higher on their backs, and then tied it off on the handcuffs again.

"That will keep them from covering their asses when the whipping gets serious. She also handcuffs their ankles together, keeping their lets closed. She explained that this is to protect their balls from the belt.

She then pulled a fifth set of handcuffs out of the suitcase, and dangled them on one finger in front of Debbie's face. "These are for you after your wimpy husband submits." She had another evil grin on her face while staring at Debbie's tits.

"OK, boys," announced Marion. She turned to Debbie and said, you stand on that side of the bed, and I will be over here. As you can see, their asses are aligned, so that each swing of the belt will strike them both at the same time. We will alternate strokes until one of them uses their Safe word. Ignore everything else. The belt whipping will only stop after one of the uses their 'Safe word.

Marion then asked Debbie for Bill's safe word, and learned that is was "creampie". Marion told Debbie that Ron's is 'cocksucker'.

"Interesting," Debbie replied. Maybe you can eat Bill's creampie from my pussy while Ron sucks his cock."

"Be careful what you ask for," Marion said.

"OK boys, let's see which of you is the biggest pussy and wants to suck cock the most!" Marion yelled, then swung her belt forward and cracked both boys on the ass. Ron yelled, but Bill yelled louder. Debbie knew then that she would be eating pussy before the night was over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.