A Brutal Cuckold  - Cover

A Brutal Cuckold

Copyright© 2007 by happymanuk

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - a man wants his gorgeous wife to cuckold him but gets a lot more then he bargained for.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   InLaws   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

My wife has been seeing my father for several months. Julie very rarely has sex with me anymore; I still get very turned on and have to resort to my hand. Sometimes she will give me a blow job and sometimes a hand job. My father always takes her bareback and Julie lets me clean her used and abused pussy. My Father always pumps plenty of his cum inside her; but he always cums really deep inside her so there isn't much seepage.

Julie is out with my father again. I had got used to not being allowed to watch; though she sometimes emailed me some pics of what they got up to. That was great as I watched them over and over cuming time and time again. Tonight was different as tonight she was sleeping over at my father's house.

I went to the bathroom and had a pee; I noticed that her packet of birth control pills was on the side. I picked it up and took the blister pack out. On the back where the days; the empty ones finished at a Monday and it was now Saturday. Immediately I felt a knot in my stomach. I must have it wrong and maybe she doesn't go by the days on the packet. I tried to put it at the back of my mind but it wouldn't go. All I could picture was my father's cock unloading his balls into the cervix of my wife.

I had a restless night; she never rang and didn't email me. I had got up out of bed and had a wash got dressed and was having a mug of coffee when the phone rang. I answered the phone; it was my father. He told me that Julie would be back later and that she was still in bed after an exhausting night. With that he hung up. I hung up and carried on drinking my coffee. I had a knot in my stomach all morning and decided to go on the pc. I logged on and had email waiting for me. I opened my inbox and opened the email from my father. It had a lot of attachments and a small letter. The email was written by my wife and said; I love you to bits and always want to be with you. I have decided that I want to have a baby. I love you and want us to raise my child. I know that it won't be biologically yours but I know you will love my child. I have decided that your father should be the one to get me pregnant. Julie had discussed long and hard with my father and he was happy to get her pregnant. He wouldn't impose on how we bring his kids up as that doesn't interest him. I'll see you later. I love you very much x. I was in shock. I clicked on the attachment and saw it was a load of photos and an mpeg vid.

The photos where of Julie and my father fucking passionately; and a lot of pussy close up pussy shots. Some before some after she had his cock inside her. Her cunt looked totally different now it had been stretched by my father's thick cock. The vid was of my wife and father fucking. He is taking her from behind; her arse is stuck up in the air while her chest and head are flat on the bed. He is hammering hard and deep into her. He is talking dirty too her telling her ho her body was his and he was going to fuck her when and wherever he wanted. He was telling her that he was going to fuck her until she got pregnant from his cum. Do you want to make a baby with me? She answers yes through clenched teeth as she orgasmed. He rammed one more time and pumped his spunk deep into her womb. I came all over my hand in excitement and humiliation. The video carried on; my father reached next to him and picked something up. He slowly pulled his glistening cock he then opened a round packet. I suddenly realised what he was doing; he was pushing a tampon into her cunt with the applicator. He pushed the tube and pulled away just leaving the string dangling over her clit. She flopped onto her back. The video ended.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.