Officer Longdong - Cover

Officer Longdong

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

With the drudgery of duty well performed out of the way I took the girls back to Carol's house and then learned we'd have to go to my house to pick up the makings for Sunday dinner. Hell, if it was food fetching I was all for it and we even went in the limo since it was the only car which would accomodate all of us. George's car would have let us all go at once also, but unfortunately it was still burnt up and would remain that way.

There was a little confusion at home, since Carol couldn't provide any information on what was available at George's former home for cooking. It wasn't one of her skills, although she said she'd like to learn.

We ended up taking two cars back to Carol's house. Most of the cooking materials and supplies were loaded into my prowl cruiser and the girls rode back in the limo with Millie driving.

Once we were all at Carol's house the cooking commenced and I was left to my own devices. Hell, I found a nice comfortable recliner and took a nap.

They woke me about two hours later and we had a real live Sunday dinner. They had cooked a big roast, along with mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, green beans, sweet potatoes, and corn bread. I ate so much I needed another short nap after I was done.

After dinner and my nap the girls all gave a little recital showing off what they'd learned on the piano so far and then we all settled down for a little slap and tickle before Nancy had to go home. After she left we adjourned to the bedroom and the giant bed. There was plenty of room for everyone to get a good fucking and then plenty to sleep until breakfast time.

The girls and Rita Kay had to get up early the next morning so they could go back to my house and get off to school in time. Millie needed to get on home too. I told her to call in about mid-morning to report Deaton missing.

"Oh. I thought you were holding him somewhere," she said.

"I'm so sorry Millie, but he didn't make it and we'll need to report him as missing and not seen after he left with George for the camping trip," I said.

"You mean I'm rid of the asshole?"

"I do mean that."

"What a wonderful day," she said, and took off for home.

"I don't guess I need to do anything else for George do I?" Carol asked.

"No dear, but come to think of it, you could give me one last shot of pussy before I start the weekly grind."

Carol and I returned to the bedroom where I took off my uniform again and gave her a good nailing to the mattress.

I pulled into my office only about half an hour later. Shirley said Tom had called and requested I call him back, so I went into my office and did. He wanted to come over and talk so I said I'd be there.

"Hey Jake, I hear you went to church yesterday," Tom said, as he entered.

"Yep, and I think it's a good thing I did. Did you know the Baptist Council sent some offering counters out with the temporary preacher they sent to take care of the services."

"No, I didn't, and I'm pretty sure it isn't standard procedure. You know I always went to that church and I was a deacon there once myself. The council has never been involved in the money counting before."

"After I threw them all in jail yesterday I had the money counted by neutral parties. I had the count compared to the figures from the past two weeks the same emergency preacher had been there and then I compared those totals to the previous counts.

"Ever since the out-of-town bunch has been counting the money the take has been about severty-five percent less."

"Well something is going on and I doubt it can be traced back to the council, but I'll bet they don't have anything to do with it. I'll get on the phone with them as soon as we get finished here."

"You got something you need to talk about?" I asked.

"I thought you might want to share what you know about the aborted campout."

"I guess it won't hurt to clue you in. I did a little poking around at the campout and found George Kershaw out there having his wife give the two boys a strip show while he played with their dicks.

"It was my intention for Deaton Richardson to be present, but he fucked around and skipped out on the deal. He hired another guy to take his place.

"Anyway, when I stopped the party I sent the other guy home and had him take the boys. I didn't think the town needed any more of this shit going around so I broke George's neck, threw him in his car, loosened the line from the fuel tank, and burned him up in it."

"Well I'll be damned. I guess you made sure to clean up the signs of your presence."

"No, to tell the truth I had Deaton bound and gagged in the back of my prowl car and I was in a hurry to get him stashed out in the cave where Billy Joe Stephens had his still. I've got Mose and Mose Jr running the still full time now, and at the time I had two deputies from the next county locked up in it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.