Officer Longdong - Cover

Officer Longdong

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Deputy Do Right done done wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant  

We headed back into town and at the office I had Mose Jr sit around while I changed back into my uniform and left Jeffery doing the same. I sent Bill Johnson over to the shop we used to get him a set of uniforms and then me and Mose Jr went to see Calvin Jackson at his car lot.

Calvin was no more and no less honest than any small town second hand car dealer, but he was a good place to start looking for a used pickup. He had just what we needed too. It was an old 1976 Chevy short wide bed four-wheel drive. Since it was around at the back of his lot I knew there was something wrong with it from the get go.

After a little talk with Calvin I got the story. He'd bought the truck since it looked so good, even if it was a little on the old side. For once though Calvin had taken a fucking. The motor hadn't lasted twenty miles before a connecting rod made its way out of the block.

He didn't even want to talk about selling it since he knew he could get Monroe to put a cheap shit motor in it and palm it off on someone. After a little talking I made a deal with him and no doubt I paid more for the truck then anyone else would have given for it with no motor.

I thought I'd come out all right though and I was going to send it to the same place to have a new motor installed. Only I wasn't going to let Monroe put in just any old piece of shit he could find.

Mose Jr and me waited around while Monroe came by to pick the thing up and I had a word with Monroe when he had it hitched up to his wrecker.

"This ain't a fix up for a quick sale Monroe. I want you to go straight to the Chivalay place and buy a brand new block and heads for this 'en. Mose Jr is gonna need it fixed up right. When you get the engine in it I want you to make sure the transfer case is in good shape too. If it ain't, go ahead and order a new one. Be sure and check out the differentials too."

Monroe promised he'd get it up and running fine and I decided to go ahead and have him put on a good bumper winch too. It would take a little welding to get a good bumper for it, but I knew Monroe could deal with Jim Williams to get that done.

Mose Jr wasn't a bit put out by having to wait for the truck to be fixed up right. It was an older model, but then again he wouldn't have none of that new computer shit on the engine to always be fucking with either. I ran him on back out to the still where his daddy was and then I headed home to get a nap since I knew I'd be up late tonight.

Rita Kay and Carla were happy to see me and they whipped up some lunch pretty fast. When I told them I'd be napping as soon as I finished eating they both squealed and sat down to try and make sure I got full fast.

"What's the big occasion for an afternoon sleep in," Carla asked.

"Well you know Millie's coming by for the lessons tonight, and I thought I'd go ahead and get started fucking you two so I could spend some quality time tonight with Millie and the girls. Don't forget Nancy Wilson will be stopping in for a lesson too.'

"I can barely wait to see you plowing her new row," Carla said.

"Well you won't have to wait long after she gets here, but now that I've got lunch out of the way I think I'll take you two upstairs and get warmed up for tonight's festivities."

When we were in the bed naked upstairs Carla still howled like I was killing her when I shoved it up her ass. She whimpered so I just had to corn hole her again when my dick came back up to snuff. She bawled even louder about it this time and I was catching on she was howling so loud because she knew it fired me up.

Whether she was egging me on or really suffering didn't matter though. It kept me excited and I gave Rita Kay a dose up her ass next. What they were really doing was getting me hot for when Millie would show up. She had the real pushing cushion on the backside and I was ready for some of her ass already.

They had me fucked out for the minute though so I snuggled down between 'em and took a little nap. I turned over when they both got up, but went right back to sleep.

I guess it was a little after three PM when somebody else climbed into bed with me and I was surprised when I opened my eyes to find Nancy naked and snuggling up against me.

"Well hello there, little cutie. How'd you get here so quick?" I asked, just before I took one or her nipples in my mouth.

"I have a sort of work study deal at school. I have extra classes in the morning and it lets me go to work at the Dixie Maid in the afternoon. I told Daddy and Mama about my new piano lessons, and they were so happy I was learning it they let me off and Mama came down to watch the place."

"They want you to learn the piano?"

"Yeh, they think I'll be able to take over at church in a couple of years. They might not be so receptive to my lessons if they knew I was mostly here to learn to play slobber blues on your meat flute," she said, and giggled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.