The Cockmilkers Club - Cover

The Cockmilkers Club

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Chapter 1: Morning Milking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Morning Milking - "We believe the world would be a better place, if all men were milked to a constant state of exhaustion." This is the motto of the milking-girls, who want to bring peace and prosperity to the world by keeping the men constantly stroked, sucked, fucked, and emptied of their semen, so they'll stop stirring up wars and strife. Their dream is that, with enough practice, the work they're doing will be a blueprint for the future... one that includes a Cockmilkers Club just like theirs on every block!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV  

It started out just like any other morning for the milking girls. No one had any idea how unusual this day would turn out to be.

Penny was strapped on her back to an examination table, waiting for Brandon to finish up in her pussy. Tightly packaged in a black and white leather corset, her lips were moist and parted in lustful anticipation of the thick cock that would soon be frantically pumping her.

Brandon hadn't entered her yet this morning. He was waiting for the signal from Kelly, who was busy. But Penny wanted him in her now. She craned her neck to see if Kelly was almost finished with Laura's little addition.

Laura was about to get a vibrating tail!

Kelly, with the help of her little sister Wendi, already had the slim brunette stripped to her bra and heels, and Natalie was preparing the vibrator. The smirking teenaged redhead was lubricating the "butt end" as she called it, giggling quietly at the thought of Laura having to wear the humiliating contraption.

It had been Penny's idea - the vibrating tail, that is. She'd bought it just for Laura, knowing that everyone would be enjoying Laura's dismay and humiliation equally as much as the poor girl was going to be hating it. Penny never seemed to stop thinking up ways to make this young lady's job difficult.

"Put it in," Kelly ordered as she and Wendi held Laura by her arms. Natalie screwed the vibrator into Laura's tight, resisting ass while Laura gasped and twitched.

"There," Kelly announced with some satisfaction, and turned on the vibrator. She giggled. "This should make him squirt quickly, watching you walk around with a tail... squirming, as you try to keep the butt end from slipping out!"

Laura was now wearing a white bra, black high heels and a bright purple tail hanging from the end of the vibrator. Her brown eyes crossed as she concentrated on the buzzing in her stuffed little butt, and Penny snickered quietly at the sight.

Brandon was fully erect as he climbed on top of Penny. Her moist pussy was ready to be used by him to attain ejaculation, and, even though he would not be in her long enough for her to climax, she knew from experience that it would feel good while it lasted!

He didn't take his eyes off Laura and her scantily-clad tormentors for even a second as he used Penny as his personal jackoff toy. He was rarely allowed to shoot his load where he most wanted to: in Kelly's mouth, or on Wendi's tits, or all over Laura's pretty face... the girls almost always made him do it in Penny's pussy... but that was a lot of fun, too, being teased and entertained by a group of half-dressed or naked young women as he rammed in and out of his very own private, strapped-down fuck-girl.

Penny was soon grunting beneath his strokes and whispering encouragement to him, doing her best to help the excited man along as he used her to masturbate.

"Yeah," Penny panted, "look at her, prancing around like that in front of you, while you're right in the middle of getting your cock pumped. Is she going to make you squirt?" Her eyes sparkled as she smiled up at Brandon, then whispered, "Do it, do it, cum in me... "

Brandon gripped Penny tightly and continued to bounce on her, giving her all his weight as he worked toward his ejaculation.

Penny was right. Watching Laura miserably enduring the humiliating ass-buzzing was ratcheting his cock closer and closer to the point of no return.

This was the main function of the Cockmilkers Club. Kelly and Wendi and their friends had just one goal in mind, and that was to make men unload for them. "We believe the world would be a better place," went their motto, "if all men were milked to a constant state of exhaustion."

These dedicated young ladies were willing to use their boobs, butts, twats, mouths, and hands - along with the perverted imaginations of the men they were milking - to extract load after load of the sticky white cock sauce, day and night.

The origins of the Cockmilkers Club were fairly recent, and its history was simple:

Kelly, 25, and her sister Wendi, 22, were the founding members of this all-girl club. Kelly was slim with nice tits and a perfect ass, and Wendi was slim with massive tits and a perfect ass. Both were beautiful brunettes with straight, shiny hair. Wendi wore glasses.

They recruited Stephanie, 21, then Penny, 29, then Heidi, 26.

Stephanie was a luscious blonde with the face of a model and the breasts of a Playboy centerfold. Though not nearly as big as Wendi's, Stephanie's tits were more than enough to warm an erection between.

Penny was a strikingly-beautiful, assertive redhead with an alluring smile and an inviting sense of humor. Being the most mature cockmilker, Penny knew men better than the younger members, and was therefore able to come up with some very viable plans for bringing them to a state of ejaculation.

Heidi was an intelligent blonde. She had a perfectly proportioned body with an exciting arch to her back, and men who were in the process of being milked by these girls sometimes blew their loads just from watching naked Heidi stand on her tiptoes and stretch.

Stephanie, Penny and Heidi each recruited two more young ladies, and these six ranged in age from 18 to 20. Two of these were Laura, 19, and Natalie, 18. Laura and Natalie were Penny's recruits.

She chose Laura because she hated Laura's jock boyfriend, and this would be Penny's chance to even the score by making sure Laura was abused and humbled on a regular basis. Laura was slim and tall with soft, alabaster skin, perfect legs and long black hair.

Natalie, also chosen by Penny, was the most recent girl to join the cockmilkers. She was still on a sort of probationary status, so she remained fully clothed at all times, doing most of the basic "gopher" work for the others. But often Natalie's comments, suggestions and reactions would be just what was needed to bring off one of the men they were working on. Like Penny, Natalie was a redhead.

Kelly and Wendi had envisioned a society in which a milking house like this one would eventually be on every block, draining the male population of their greedy and violent instincts.

The men would be constantly stimulated, pumped, stroked, rubbed, sucked, fucked and emptied of their semen, and the women - those who were not toiling diligently in the public milking houses - would run the world in a rational, peaceful manner. No more war, crime or injustice... because all the men would either be in the process of having their cocks handled, or in a state of complete exhaustion.

For now, this was the only Cockmilkers Club, but the girls hoped to eventually branch out and start new chapters.

There were four men here being milked every few hours, around the clock, and their only responsibility was to do whatever was demanded of them by the five club leaders: Kelly, Wendi, Stephanie, Penny and Heidi. The rest of the milkers also had to obey these five.

On this particular morning, only Kelly, Wendi and Penny were doing the milking chores, assisted by Laura and Natalie. The other cockmilkers were still showering or dressing.

Brandon's cock-alarm had gone off around six o'clock that morning, and Ryan's just a few minutes later. Thin rubber sleeves with electronic sensors attached, known as cock-alarms, were always kept around the head of the guys' cocks, and whenever one of them began to get even the slightest hint of an erection, the alarm would sound. Quickly, a scantily-clad milking-girl would hurry to the scene of the erection, anxious to get to work on pulling out a fresh load.

The cock-alarms were most likely to go off in the early hours of the morning, while the men were still asleep, so several milking girls were always up early, dressed in their sexy, load-inducing getups and ready to whip up some cock cream.

This morning, Kelly and Wendi were dressed in black bras, black panties and black high heels.

Penny was wearing a black-and-white leather corset and red thigh-high vinyl boots.

Laura had a white bra, purple miniskirt and black high heels.

And Natalie was dressed the same as always: a T-shirt tucked into Levis 501 jeans, and a pair of white running shoes. (Natalie, still on probation, had not yet reached the point where she was allowed to undress, or to actually milk any of the cocks.)

The girls started this morning's session with anal probes, and then some cocksucking.

Penny told Laura to don vinyl gloves, kneel behind the naked men, lubricate her fingers and probe their clenching assholes. This always heated the men up good and fast, and soon Laura's lubed fingers had the two erections pointing directly into the pretty faces of Kelly and Wendi, who were kneeling in front of them.

The kneeling brunettes began to suck. Natalie stood nearby with the lubricant, in case Laura needed more.

Kelly had Brandon's erection in her mouth, and was letting him fuck her face, while Wendi was busy serving Ryan in the same manner. The two men pumped and pumped their aching cocks up fatter and harder in the pretty girls' mouths, enjoying the sights and sensations of having their erections plugged into such beautiful faces.

Then Kelly began her special "cockpopping" trick. She started bobbing her head forward and back at a rapid pace, eyes wide and cheeks suctioned in around Brandon's cock, gobbling and slobbering to the rhythm of the popping sounds coming from his slick dick!

Wendi tried to copy her, but Kelly was making much more noise than Wendi. Show off, thought Wendi, envious of her sister's advanced milking techniques. So Wendi arched her back, and thrust her ample tits out in front of her as she sucked. Kelly hated that!

(Kelly had always been jealous of her younger sister's unbelievably firm, thick, bouncy set of boobs. So she spent most of their teenage years perfecting her suckoff skills, while Wendi was learning to titfuck. The girls had no problem stealing boyfriends from each other.)

Laura wiggled her fingers, stimulating the men and causing their cocks to expand even further... and Kelly and Wendi had no choice but to make it an even noisier suckoff, given the added inspiration Laura was providing. The kneeling sisters slurped and popped and bobbed all over those thick members, forward and back in perfect unison, their shiny brown hair swinging to the beat of the slippery sucking sounds they were making!

Both cocks grew harder and hotter as the men concentrated on the sight of these beautiful, busy milkers... pumping back and forth, in flawless synchronization... their mouths yanking away at the men's impending loads. They sucked and sucked, again and again, each bob of their heads bringing the cocks in their mouths closer and closer to the point of no return.

Deciding to help speed things up, Penny knelt behind the bobbing cocksuckers, rested her palms against the backs of their heads, smiled generously up at Brandon and Ryan and began to coach the two men: "Now start to fuck, that's it, in and out," she encouraged. "Fuck your big, fat dicks in and out of their sucking little mouths."

Penny loved being in charge! She applied pressure to the backs of the girls' heads, holding them firmly in place so the men could set the pace, as she urged: "That's the way, harder, fuck their mouths, you know what to do..." The men pumped forward and back, careful to follow Penny's explicit instructions.

"That's right, do-it-guys, fuck-'em," Penny said, holding the girls' heads perfectly still. "Like that... c'mon, deeper, deeper, uh huh, fuck-'em-good... that's it. Get their throats."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.