The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt - Cover

The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - All the wives in the wealthy, secluded town of Titshurt are beautiful young blondes with massive tits, and Tara thinks it's odd that none of them object to the cruel, unnecessary torments being forced on their tender breasts, day and night! Why do these women put up with it? The other wives keep telling Tara she'll find out on Saturday night, and sure enough, Tara soon discovers: Seven days of boob-abuse is worth the relief these sexy young wives receive at the weekly Titshurt Town Meeting!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV  

"She didn't want to have anything to do with that cock. He just shoved her down there, stuck it in her mouth... and fucked."

Tara happened to park her car right next to Danielle's, and the two women hurried to get in line.

"Wow, Tara, you outdid everyone in the slut department tonight!" Danielle exclaimed, and she was right. Tara was wearing nothing but her too-tight porn-star platform heels, a punishment-bra and a white T-shirt that almost covered her bare ass and pussy.

"I wanted to save time getting my clothes off," Tara explained. "It was kind of sexy last week, standing around all naked, waiting for the meeting to begin."

Once inside, the women again stripped off everything but their white high heels. "How can you stand up on those?" Danielle asked Tara as the two held their clothing and waited in line to check their clothing with the brunettes at the counter.

"It isn't easy," Tara giggled. "These porn-girl platforms are for fucking, not walking. And this pair is way too tight."

Danielle looked the stunning nakedgirl up and down. "I like what they do to your posture," she observed, fingering her own nipples as she took in Tara's arched back and curvy behind.

Tara didn't notice Danielle ogling her. She was distracted, her thoughts wandering in three directions at once. She was concentrating on the small-breasted, undressed brunettes in their black high heels as they checked the busty blondes' clothing, while at the same time thinking about all the slippery fun she would soon be having in the cream-pit, and about the millions and millions of dollars she would tell Preston about after tonight's town meeting.

Soon Tara and Danielle were down in the nakedblonde cream-pit, side-by-side, their tits slick with white lotion from the brunettes' portable tanks and their husbands' stiff dicks pointing straight at their pretty, smirking faces.

Danielle was on Tara's left, as she'd been last week, and to Tara's right was Michelle, the town's librarian. Tara thought it was cute the way the busty blonde academician was still wearing her glasses, even though she was naked.

"Do you need your glasses to see the big 10-inch cock that's about two inches from your face?" Tara asked with what she thought was good-natured humor, but Michelle ignored her, closing her eyes and opening her mouth for her husband's enormous erection.

Danielle's husband took her boobs in his hands and began to squeeze and stroke them, and Danielle dove in, swallowing his erection into her throat and sucking enthusiastically at the base.

Tara started off by fucking Preston with her breasts, smiling radiantly at him as she felt the cool lotion and the hot cock comfort her. "I have a surprise for you, Preston," she told him, but he seemed distracted. She tried again: "It's, um... hey, Preston? There's something really cool I need to tell you, after the meeting." Still, her husband seemed miles away.

"Preston?" Tara was trying to do a good job, licking and slurping the head of his cock occasionally, keeping her jugs tight around his hard member as she stroked quickly up and down, but Preston was looking all over the place, seemingly concentrating on the other busty nakedblondes.

Then Tara remembered Kristin, the receptionist where Preston worked. He's looking for her, Tara realized, suddenly jealous again. He wants to find Kristin so he can go over there and give her his load.

"Everybody, switch partners now!" a brunette with a riding crop called out, and Preston's cock disappeared from between Tara's tits as he hurried off to find another set of breasts.

Suddenly a brunette with a lotion hose was bending down in Tara's direction. "Hey, Blondie! Stick 'em out for the booby-goop!"

Tara obeyed, arching her back, and more white stuff splattered her tits. A new, huge dick was then presented to her pretty face, and Tara closed her eyes began to massage the monster cock between her breasts. She was having trouble enjoying tonight's tit-sex because of the way Preston had ignored her, and it wasn't until the cock was deep in her sucking mouth that Tara realized it was by far the biggest one she had ever been in contact with!

After a few minutes, she felt a pair of hands on her hips, and a cock entering her pussy. "You look like a girl in need of a good stand-up fucking," the man said, and Tara recognized his voice. She dropped the cock out of her mouth, then looked over her shoulder to see a salesman from the carpet store, smiling politely as he pumped her pussy.

Tara began to titfuck the guy in front of her. "What makes you say that?" she asked the salesman.

"I was referring to the 'fuck-me' heels you're wearing," he explained.

"Oh, yeah, those," Tara replied, looking down at her new white high heels. God, they were beginning to hurt! But she knew what he wanted, so she dutifully pigeon-toed her high heels... arched her back... took a deep breath... and began diligently ramming against the salesman's persistent thrusts.

Tara looked over her shoulder to see how she was doing. "How's that?" she asked.

It was then that she noticed Michelle being quickly moved forward and back by the pumping cocks in her pussy and her mouth. Her hair was a mess and her glasses were crooked, and she had a very serious expression on her face.

Michelle looked just as professional and humorless now as she always did when she was in the library with all her clothes on. Why is she even living in Titshurt, Tara wondered, if she doesn't enjoy the town meetings? Is it because of all the money her husband earns? Or does she just love the breast punishment, but not the sex?

Tara looked around some more, and other than Michelle, most of the wives were either smiling, giggling or moaning, and they seemed to love the town meeting. But not Michelle. Other than occasionally straightening her glasses or brushing her messy hair away from her face, Michelle didn't move a muscle, letting the men in front of her and behind her do all the work.

Then Tara noticed that there was another Titshurt girl who wasn't enjoying herself very much.

She saw Preston about five wives away, fucking a young blonde up the ass. The girl was looking over her shoulder at Preston as she masturbated the man in front of her with her thick, wobbling cock-warmers, and the expression on the young slut's face was one of arrogant, furious disgust and vexation!

The piercing gleam in the busty nakedblonde's blue eyes said it all. She most definitely did not want Preston's cock up her butt. She sure has pretty eyes, though, Tara observed. And the girl's blonde hair, though quite a mess due to the ass-attack she was suffering under, was shiny and silky.

Tara could hear the buttfucking young lady's soft grunts of disapproval, and then it dawned on Tara: Pretty blue eyes... silky hair... soft voice. It was Kristin, the receptionist from Preston's office.

A riding crop snapped Tara's ass, so she bowed her head and began to gobble the tip of the gigantic cock that was rubbing up and down between her breasts.

Several cocks later, Tara's hair, face and tits were sticky with semen and lotion, and her feet were killing her. She was just about to call it a night, and go wait it out in one of the lawn chairs above the cream-pit.

But then she noticed Kristin was now right next to her, bobbing her lips up and down on a cock. (As the lotion-coated, satisfied nakedblondes gradually left the cream-pit, it was standard practice for the brunettes to consolidate the remaining blondes, keeping them close together.)

When Kristin stopped mouthfucking the man in front of her and started titfucking him, Tara, who had another cock sliding up and down between her own breasts, smiled politely at her.

"Is your name Kristin?" Tara said.

"Yes, it is," Kristin answered as she worked the dick in front of her. "How did you know that?"

"I saw my husband over there with you earlier, putting you through your paces. He's mentioned you quite a few times since he started his new job."

"Wait... are you talking about that mean new software designer... Perry, or something?"

"His name is Preston," Tara replied, shocked that Kristin would refer to her husband as mean. "Why, what has he done?"

"He made me suck his cock," Kristin replied, "right there in his office, under his desk. I told him not to, but he did it to me anyway."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.