The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt - Cover

The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - All the wives in the wealthy, secluded town of Titshurt are beautiful young blondes with massive tits, and Tara thinks it's odd that none of them object to the cruel, unnecessary torments being forced on their tender breasts, day and night! Why do these women put up with it? The other wives keep telling Tara she'll find out on Saturday night, and sure enough, Tara soon discovers: Seven days of boob-abuse is worth the relief these sexy young wives receive at the weekly Titshurt Town Meeting!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV  

"Sometimes a girl needs a little variety in her boob-abuse, or she starts to get restless... even a little rambunctious."

The following week was wonderful for Tara.

She found she could take any amount of boob-abuse, as long as she thought about how much fun she would be having at the next town meeting. Sure, she had the same expression of patient discomfort on her face as the other Titshurt wives (and she really did not want another session of humiliating breast-punishment in Sheriff Tom's jail cell!) - but she was gradually convincing herself that, with the right attitude, a busty young wife could have a very good life in a town like Titshurt.

Tara even began to experiment with the different bras, to see which ones she could wear the longest! She didn't mind the one with the nipple-clips, as long as she wasn't moving around too much while she was wearing it, and the one with the metal studs all over the insides of the cups eventually numbed her breasts to the point where she could almost forget she was wearing it.

Sex with Preston became much easier, once Tara learned a couple of new techniques. For one thing, she discovered by accident that doing it "doggie-style" lessened the tension the bras created during copulation.

Also, Danielle pointed out that the best bra to use during intercourse was the one which delivered the electric shocks. The wife's heart rate would increase dramatically from the fucking her husband was giving her, causing the shocks to bite her boobs every few seconds, which would cause her pussy to contract around his pistoning member... again and again... squeezing and milking the throbbing, thickening erection... ratcheting the pumping couple's excitement up, higher and higher until the cock-sauce was flying everywhere!

Tara did practice slipping a lubed vibrator in and out of her ass, but she didn't like it very much. She finally conceded silent defeat, knowing there was nothing else she could do, but hope no one decided to buttfuck her.

All week, Tara worked on their new house, shopping and decorating. She practiced her endurance by purposely leaving the house with only the bra she was wearing, beginning to get into the spirit of the town's predilection toward tit-torment. By Friday, the brave young housewife was back at Brandi's Bras & Things, asking Brandi to show her the most diabolically-painful bras she sold!

Brandi smiled and winked knowingly, picking out a couple of especially cruel bras for Tara. Brandi understood what Tara was up to: this new Titshurt wife wanted to increase her pleasure as much as possible, by first decreasing it considerably for the next twenty-four hours!

"I know how you feel," Brandi confided in her. "That's why I opened this shop. Before I did, we had to pick up our punishment-bras from the sheriff's office, and there were only three kinds available. But I knew what all the other wives were too embarrassed to admit - that sometimes a girl needs a little variety in her boob-abuse, or she starts to get restless... even a little rambunctious. A slight variation in her suffering is all it takes to knock that nonsense out of her."

Feeling a little kinky, Tara also purchased a pair of white porn-star platform high heels for the next night's town meeting. They were very difficult to walk on, and the only porn-style pair left was two sizes too small, but Tara wanted to be as provocative as possible for the handsome, muscular Titshurt men.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.