The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt - Cover

The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - All the wives in the wealthy, secluded town of Titshurt are beautiful young blondes with massive tits, and Tara thinks it's odd that none of them object to the cruel, unnecessary torments being forced on their tender breasts, day and night! Why do these women put up with it? The other wives keep telling Tara she'll find out on Saturday night, and sure enough, Tara soon discovers: Seven days of boob-abuse is worth the relief these sexy young wives receive at the weekly Titshurt Town Meeting!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV  

"Hmmm. Black high heels for the little-titted brunettes, and white high heels for the big-boobed blondes... and all of us naked!"

And Tara did read that night - every word of the pamphlet which explained the laws of Titshurt to new residents. Twice.

Much of what Tara read in that pamphlet, she already knew, having learned it the hard way. She read that she had to wear a bra 24 hours a day within the Titshurt town limits (which included the residential districts on the surrounding hills), unless she was bathing or showering. The bras had to be properly licensed to be sold and worn in Titshurt, which meant they had to be purchased at Brandi's Bras & Things, and had to remain unaltered (and stocked with fresh batteries, where applicable). Unlicensed bras were considered contraband, even if they were never worn... and even if they were never intended to be worn. And the penalty for possession of contraband was a minimum of twenty minutes and a maximum of sixty minutes of naked breast punishment, with neither a hearing, nor legal representation.

The only thing Tara read which she didn't already know involved the details of the weekly Titshurt Town Meeting. All the wives were required to be at the town's dance hall by eight o'clock every Saturday night, and remain there until midnight. Once there, participation in the activities was voluntary, but the wives had to attend for the entire four hours.

The only other specification had to do with the white high heels. Regardless of the outfit they decided to show up in, all the Titshurt wives had to be wearing white high heels.

The next day was difficult for Tara, not just because her breasts still hurt from the shock bra, the tit-whipping, and the menthol gel, but because it was all over town that Tara had tried to smuggle in unlicensed bras.

The other wives were especially hard on her, since they had been putting up with the Titshurt punishment-bras much longer than Tara. They took her ill-planned little prank as an indication that she thought she was above the sort of boob-abuse which was the Titshurt norm, and therefore snubbed her for most of the day.

It wasn't until Tara approached several of the wives, and explained that she had simply neglected to read up on the laws of the town, that word began to get around that her actions had merely been the result of a stupid mistake. After all, the majority of the wives of Titshurt had made at least one trip to Sheriff Tom's office in handcuffs!

Tara was excited to attend the town meeting, once Saturday night arrived. Ever since Monday, in the midst of all the humiliating discomfort and discipline, all she heard was how glad she was going to be - and the relief she was going to feel - once she got to the Titshurt Town Meeting.

She arrived early, too frightened of the law to risk showing up late, and noticed that every woman in town was already there, waiting in line outside the dance hall. There were over a thousand of them, all early, all terrified of the sheriff and his deputies.

"Tara!" Danielle called. "Up here! I saved you a place." Danielle was the first wife in line.

"Oh, I couldn't get in front of everyone like that," Tara called back to Danielle. "Not after arriving last!"

"It's all right," one of the other blondes said to Tara. "It's your first time. Go ahead, no one will mind."

The other wives agreed, and Tara gratefully stepped up the front of this line of big-boobed beauties. Once she was closer to Danielle, she was shocked to see what the waitress was wearing! Danielle's short dress was so tight that Tara could see the metal studs in her bra, and it was slit up the side, so high that it was obvious that Danielle wasn't wearing panties!

Tara had dressed conservatively, compared to the other girls. She wore a tight white cotton miniskirt and a tight white blouse to match her white high heels. She looked at the other wives' feet, and sure enough, all of them were wearing white high heels... but that's where the similarities to Tara's outfit ended.

Every single one of them was dressed like a slut. They still had their torment-bras on, but little more. Some wore miniskirts and blouses and some wore mini-dresses, and they all had their required bras and heels, but none of them wore garter belts, stockings or nylons, and it was clear to Tara - due to the skimpy skirts and dresses on these women - that few, or possibly none, were wearing panties!

The doors to the dance hall opened, and the sheriff ushered the young ladies inside. "Hi, Sheriff Tom," many of them giggled, and the sheriff flirted back. Even though he and his deputies had done some unspeakable things to the breasts of most of these wives, all was forgiven on Titshurt Town Meeting night.

Danielle led Tara inside. "Stick with me, Tara, and I'll walk you through the process. First, we need to check our clothing."

"Check... our clothing?" Tara asked. "What does that mean?"

Danielle led Tara to a counter, and Tara was amazed to see at least two dozen totally naked brunettes behind the counter! "These ladies are naked!" Tara exclaimed.

"And so will we be, in a minute," Danielle said, stripping off her clothes. "C'mon, Tara, take it all off... except for your high heels, of course. Hurry, Tara, get your clothes off!"

Danielle and all the other booby-blonde wives lined up behind them were quickly getting naked, so Tara joined them. She didn't want to get a bad reputation among the Titshurt wives again!

All the high-heeled nakedblondes were sighing in relief, including Tara. It felt so wonderful to get out of those awful punishment-bras! None of them were the least bit concerned with their exposed pussies or asses. They were all caressing and stroking and fondling their massive, mistreated tits as they waited in line to turn in their clothes. Tara thought it was cute the way none of the women, herself included, had removed their white high heels.

She turned around to join Danielle in turning over her clothing to the nude young ladies behind the clothes-check counter. She had never seen any of these girls before. They were all brunettes, and they all had small tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.