The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt - Cover

The Busty Blonde Wives Of Titshurt

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - All the wives in the wealthy, secluded town of Titshurt are beautiful young blondes with massive tits, and Tara thinks it's odd that none of them object to the cruel, unnecessary torments being forced on their tender breasts, day and night! Why do these women put up with it? The other wives keep telling Tara she'll find out on Saturday night, and sure enough, Tara soon discovers: Seven days of boob-abuse is worth the relief these sexy young wives receive at the weekly Titshurt Town Meeting!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV  

"I thought you said the name of the town was Tithurst!"

Tara's braless breasts jiggled playfully under her tight T-shirt, knocking against each other until she finally had to cup them with her palms to steady them as the car bounced up the bumpy road which led to the small Rocky Mountain town of Titshurt.

Her husband Preston, who was carefully maneuvering their Aston Martin Vanquish over boulders and potholes, had recently been hired to design software for a firm which was located in this small town. And yet here he was, ignoring the Vanquish's GPS, and instead following the penciled directions on the back of a crumpled envelope.

The busty blonde kept a firm grip her tits to keep them from wobbling.

"Preston, I can't believe we're not lost. We left the highway thirty minutes ago, and this road has deteriorated into something like a pioneer trail. How could there be a town up here? Does a mail truck really drive up and down this gravel road every day?"

There was only one reason a young woman as beautiful and sophisticated as Tara Brinks would be moving to such a small, secluded town: Preston, who had been earning $200,000 a year in Los Angeles as a software developer for a major Internet portal, was hand-picked by a firm which had just landed a multi-billion dollar account with the federal government - and had offered to double Preston's salary if he moved to their home office in Colorado.

The firm had to approve every aspect of Preston's life in advance, including his physical appearance, his personality, his taste in clothing, his wife and his lack of children. At the time the job was offered, Preston and Tara were engaged to be married, and neither planned on having kids. So it was an easy decision for Tara, since the salary was so high, to agree to quickly marry Preston and move to this hidden part of the country.

"Did you see the gray brick building at the bottom of the road, next to the highway?" Preston asked in response to Tara's question about the mail service. "The US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, everything is delivered to and locked in that building, and the town has its own pick-up and delivery system from there."

The couple passed a sign which read: Almost There! Just 3 More Miles to Titshurt, Colorado!

"Oh, Tits-hurt!" Tara realized aloud. "I thought you said the name of the town was Tithurst! No wonder it wasn't on the GPS." She entered the new information into the car's Global Positioning System, waited, then said: "It still isn't on the GPS!"

"It's a very secluded place," Preston agreed, "I suppose because of all the top-secret government projects they work on up here. Like I said, no kids in the entire town, and even though there are plenty of single men, there's not a single unmarried woman in Titshurt. There are no airports, helicopter landings are outlawed, and in fact, the airspace is restricted. The only way in or out is this little gravel road."

When they finally arrived, the first thing Tara noticed about Titshurt was that it resembled an old west town, except for all the automobiles, and the modern clothing worn by its residents.

For one thing, Main Street was not only unpaved, it wasn't even graveled. It was a wide, flat dirt road, like something right out of Bonanza or Silverado. Also, the businesses which lined either side of Main Street were all built with unpainted wood, and had obviously been built at the same time, as they comprised two long multi-unit buildings. And then there were the sidewalks: raised two feet off the road with steps leading up to each establishment, the sidewalks were made of unfinished wooden planks. The only thing missing was a hitching post and a trough!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.