Earth's End - Cover

Earth's End

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - The sudden and serious illness of a patient causes a doctor concern and the symptoms remind him of the past...The illness as it progresses takes many lives while the government tries to cover their own involvement. Can David McArthur save the world before the government gets to him first?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

Santa Barbara, California Hospital-Disease & Virus Control Center: November 21st 2207

Dr. David McArthur sat in his labaratory working with some slides. As he examined the data he had collected from a patient at the Santa Barbara Hospital, he allowed his jaw to drop as he recognized the symptoms. The samples he was examining were blood samples taken from a young pregnant woman brought in with a bad case of the flu. However, as David looked at what he was seeing, he knew this wasn't the flu.

Prior to working at the Disease & Virus Control Center, he had been a scientific research assistant in a government lab that to this day, he wasn't even allowed to mention including as a reference on his resume. He had been working at the lab for about a year when he and his boss, Dr. Tom Whittaker were approached by a representative of the government office, they had been working for.

The government agency known as Blue Colony was a secret organization that although the government was associated with it, couldn't be associated publically with it or at least make it public knowledge it was publically associated with the government. Blue Colony was an agency that was created to prepare for defense against guerilla warfare as well as creating a solution to neutralizing the enemy whoever that enemy may be against the United States government.

The actual agency was created not long after the mishap in September 11th 2001 when the attack known in history as "9/11" happened. The then president known as George Bush had been paranoid since the attack as well as his greed for power which caused him to even work behind the scenes without his own government's knowledge. Blue Colony agency was created personally by President Bush so only the top brass associated with George Bush knew at the time.

For the past two hundred years since Bush was long gone, the secret organization still existed which even now the present president and the top brass connected to him were the only one's that knew about it. It was now ten years since David had been associated with Blue Colony. He had been let go from Blue Colony when he began to ask too many questions on what his boss, friend and mentor had been working on. Despite the fact that Tom Whittaker and David McArthur were supposed to be working together, Tom was very secretive and one day in order to help Tom, David took it upon himself to go into the lab after hours and help do some "extra work" on his own initiative.

As he worked in the lab he found a folder marked "Top Secret For Tom Whittaker's Eyes Only" David at the time being a young man full of wonder and curiosity opened the file and discovered the secret. It turns out that the government was working on a secret weapon which caused flu like symptoms but had the deadly affects worse than any disease or plague known to man. In the right hands it could be used as a way of stopping a war as an alternative to the neutron bomb, but in the wrong hands it could be used as a way of doing serious harm all for the sake of someone who may want wealth or power. As David continued to read, he discovered that it was in the form of a powder that could be mistaken as a seeding for crop dusting and could be used under the guise of it.

David was surprised as he was led to believe they were supposed to be working on a more powerful alternative to tear gas that subdued the enemy, not totally obliterate them. As soon as he read this, without thinking, he called Tom Whittaker and told him of his findings. Tom reassured him he would discuss it in the morning and that everything was fine. The idea wasn't going to ever be used it was just an experiment Tom had been playing around with on his own accord and no one including the government knew about it. David had no choice but to accept that.

The next day when David came to work, Tom Whittaker was waiting for him. Tom said, "David, I want you to know I admire your work and it saddens me to have to tell you this. However, I have to let you go."

David stood there in shock as he ran his hands through his blond hair and said, "Does this have to do with last night? My being in here and finding that file?"

Tom shook his head and said, No! David both of us will actually be out of a job by tomorrow. The present President of the United States has ordered that all projects for Blue Colony are to be shutdown and that Blue Colony will dissolve as of tomorrow morning. I was giving my walking papers too."

David McArthur looked at his friend and mentor and said, "Why such short notice? That seems kind of strange given that I just found out about all of what I did."

Tom Whittaker, a man in his late fifties said, "David, I told no one about what had happened. No one is aware of what transpired last night, I assure you. That secret is between you and me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.