Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 54

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

It was Tuesday when Victoria made another appearance. Janet once again followed her into the library and closed the door. Victoria didn't seem happy to have her sister watching the events. She stood before Tom sitting at the desk. "Charlotte's party is on Saturday. I need to be fitted by Wednesday, or they won't have time to make my dress." Tom looked at her and expected her to continue, but she just stood there. "I still don't see why you are coming to me. I explained all of this to you. If you want a dress then you have to earn the money to pay for it."

Victoria looked frustrated, "I don't have any way to earn money. I can't do anything that people will pay me for. Women of my station are not expected to work. Why can't you understand that, and just give me the money?" Tom shook his head, "Victoria, women of any station can earn money, or get married and have somebody else support them. Those are your options."

Victoria looked at Tom with new interest, like she hadn't considered that option. "Well, then I have to have a new dress. How can I attract a husband without going to the party? And to go, I have to have a new dress." She smiled at the simple logic. Tom smiled back at her, "Victoria, I still don't think that you understand, I don't care if you get married or not. I don't care if you go to this party or any other party. These things are not important to me, and I will not buy you a dress. You will find a way to earn the money, or you won't get a dress. That is the way that it is, and it will stay just like that."

Tom saw the tears leaking from her eyes, but it didn't affect him in the least. He calmly waited until she realized that her tears wouldn't do the job. She came to that conclusion quickly, "What do I have to do to earn the money?" Tom looked at her, "That depends on how much you are talking about, and what you are willing to do."

Victoria thought that she had finally found the answer to the money problem. "Well, enough to buy a new dress, and I'll do anything that a lady of my station would do." She smiled at her success, but Tom wasn't so easily taken in. "Well Victoria, that could be reasonable but that could still cover a lot of ground. I guess that we will have to determine the amount that you will need to buy a dress."

Tom looked at the dressmaker's bill and then handed it to her. "You can see that she charged you different amounts, but it was usually about fifty dollars. So can we agree that you are trying to get fifty dollars?" Victoria looked up from the bill and considered this. It sounded reasonable and she was sure that for fifty dollars she could get everything that she would need, maybe even two dresses. She nodded her head. Tom then explained, an Overseer gets twenty five dollars a month. Can you be an overseer, and are you willing to work for two months to repay the money?"

Victoria gasped, "An overseer? A lady does not oversee slaves. I said something of my station." Tom grinned, "Well a maid only gets four dollars a month, and that would take you about a year to pay back. Do you have any ideas on what you could do that is of your station?"

Victoria frowned. She refused the whole idea of being a maid, but she didn't have any idea what she could do. She looked at her sister for help, but none came. She was suddenly struck with an idea. She smiled big and said, "I will do the same things that Janet did to earn the money to pay father's debt. She is a woman of my station, and if she could do it, I'm sure that I can too." Tom was shocked for a minute, but considered the idea. He looked at the stunned expression on Janet's face and silently enquired what she thought. Janet knew what he was asking, but she didn't have a clue as to what to tell him.

Tom turned his attention back on the triumphant smile on Victoria's face. "Okay, I know that you can do it, but is that what you really want? Are you really willing to sell it for a party dress?" Tom watched her reaction and knew that she had no idea what he was talking about. He waited for her to ask what he was talking about, but she just nodded her head, the smiled never leaving her face.

Tom sadly shook his head, "Okay, let's get this done with. Get your clothes off." Tom watched the shocked expression hit her and she suddenly turned and looked at her sister Janet. Janet was blushing, but she met her searching eyes and nodded her head. Victoria looked back at Tom and shook her head. Tom smiled at her, "Then, I guess that we are finished here. You can leave now."

Victoria suddenly realized that she was losing the only, hard earned advantage that she had won. There were many thoughts competing for her attention. How important was this dress and this party, she knew that they were the most important things in her life, they were her life. Was she willing to do what he wanted for them? Her sister had done what he wanted. How far was she willing to go? She suddenly realized that everything boiled down to those two questions. How important was it, and how far was she willing to go to get it? Suddenly everything made sense to her and she smiled again as she reached to the buttons at her throat. It was all so simple; if it was the most important thing in her life, then was there anything that she wouldn't do; no.

Tom watched as she slowly, but confidently unbuttoned the buttons of her dress. Tom watched as each button came undone and exposed a little more of the creamy skin of this beauty. He sat back and picked up the glass from his desk. It was still held everything that Tom had poured in it, which wasn't much as Tom was not a big drinker. He saw it as liquid fire and it worked well to keep him awake and focused, when his mind started to wander. He now used it distract himself from the promises that Victoria was making, but he doubted that she could live up to.

Tom motioned to Janet, who came to him quickly. He pulled her down into his lap and openly groped her breasts, and pulled at her suddenly hard nipples. Janet was distracted herself. She was seeing her beautiful sister slowly stripping off her clothes, for the entertainment of her husband. She couldn't believe the rush of excitement that slammed into her from the thought alone. Tom's fingers only fueled the fire that was raging in her loins.

Victoria watched closely as Tom pulled and twisted Janet's obviously hard nipples. It did something to her that had never happened before. Not when she wasn't alone in her bed in the darkness. It made her body tingle all over and she relished the feeling. With each button she opened she felt the cool breeze caress her skin, and it fanned the flames building in her.

Tom was enjoying the show. He could feel and smell Janet's excitement. Her breathing was increasing and he knew that she would be panting soon. It seemed that she found this very exciting and Tom wondered if she would be able to keep her skirts down before Victoria bared her own womanly charms.

As Victoria unbuttoned the last button, she was depressed; she wished there had been more, just to keep feeling the fire racing through her body. She slipped her dress off of her shoulders and down to her waist. Then she had to do a little shimmy to get the tight dress over her hips. She had never done these things in front of anybody else, and she realized that it added heat to the fires racing through her veins.

Tom watched as her petticoats followed quickly. That suddenly left her with a corset that had to be unlaced. It was not exciting watching a woman struggle with two foot of lacing and trying to pull it back through about a hundred little holes. Tom leaned close to Janet, "Want me to cut it off of her?" Janet suddenly remembered the excitement of when he had cut her corset off, it had been the last time that she had worn one and she didn't miss the things at all. She even secretly thanked Tom for forbidding her to wear one again. She softly answered, "No, I want her to work for this. I want her to the earn everything that she gets." Tom was surprised at her answer and the fire behind it, but he guessed that she had her reasons.

Janet watched Victoria struggle with the corset laces and knew that it would take her some time to do it alone. Janet relished the idea that 'little Miss Perfect' had to struggle with the same things in life that the rest of them had to put up with. Janet was always considered very beautiful, at least until her sister had come along. From the day she was born, her beauty cast a shadow over everybody else. Beautiful women were suddenly average, and Victoria accepted the homage of all of her suitors as her due. Even as a toddler Janet remembered the tantrums that she threw if she didn't get her way. But, she always got her way, as soon as she smiled and pleaded. Janet never realized how much she resented her beautiful sister, until she saw her brought down a peg, and she suddenly hoped that Tom brought her down many more pegs. It would be nice to think that she would be able to see the world from the same height as the rest of them.

Victoria was almost out of breath from fighting the laces of the corset, but she finally had them opened far enough that she could wiggle it over her hips. She didn't notice that her medium sized breasts were wiggling and gigging in a delightful way, but Tom did. He thought that maybe a corset did have one redeeming feature. By the time the corset was on the floor Victoria's nipples were a hard as iron and pointing up in the air. Tom noticed that the direction that a woman's nipples pointed, told you how old she was; young girls like Victoria pointed up and women like Janet pointed out, and the older women pointed down. It wasn't much more than a passing thought as Tom watched Victoria turn her attention to her pantaloons. She hesitated for a moment, but they quickly joined the rest of her clothes on the floor.

When she faced Tom she was breathing hard. Tom took his lips from Janet's neck and said, "Shoes?" Victoria looked confused for a minute before she looked down at her small boots. She frowned for a minute and wondered why she didn't start with her boots. She quickly sat in one of the chairs facing the desk and started working on the buttons on her boots. Tom enjoyed the view that she was providing as she struggled with the little buttons. Janet gasped as she saw the pink wetness peeking at her when Victoria moved in a certain way. Tom noticed what had Janet's attention and timed his next pull of her nipples with a movement that would give her the best view. It was too much for Janet as her pleasure peaked and she let a soft moan escape her lips. Victoria didn't notice the sound, but Tom couldn't miss it, or the meaning behind it.

With Victoria as naked as the day she was born, she turned her attention back to Tom. She saw her sister with a glassy expression and wondered what he had done to her. Tom helped Janet to stand and then moved around the desk to stand behind Victoria. He saw her tense as he put his hands on the swell of her hips. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You don't have to do this. You can leave at any time. Nobody here is forcing you to do anything." Victoria heard his words and knew that they were true. She also felt his warm, moist breath on her ear and shivered as more heat joined the fire racing through her body. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but she didn't care, and even if she did, she wanted what she was promised

Victoria leaned back against him as his hands moved up to cup her firm breasts, breasts that had never been touched by another person. His fingers found her sensitive nipples and she wondered why they were so hard. Tom didn't wonder, he just pinched and rolled them between his fingers. Victoria felt pleasure like she had never felt before. The fires that had been racing through her were nothing more than a match, compared to the inferno that suddenly flared to life in her wet pussy. She moaned and closed her eyes as she tried to deal with all of the wonderful sensations coursing through her body.

Tom smiled knowingly as he looked at Janet. He saw the hunger in her eyes and knew it for what it was, but he knew that Vitoria wasn't ready to face that demon just yet. Janet noticed Tom shake his head and knew that she would have to wait, but she vowed that one day she would bring her perfect sister down a peg or two, and make her beg like the rest of the women.

Tom kept working her nipples with one hand as he slipped his other down to the wet opening between her legs. He also leaned down and started nibbling on her ear and neck. Victoria was so flooded with emotions that she didn't know what was happening to her. If she had, she might have run while she still could.

With his eyes and a quick motion of his hand Janet understood what Tom wanted and quickly raced around the desk. While his hands continued to bring Victoria closer to heaven, Janet worked furiously to get Tom clothes off. She had the important pieces out of the way and then started on the rest. She didn't know how much time that she had, and wanted to be ready if he needed to move quickly. She took the opportunity to sneak a feel of Victoria's breasts and hard nipples. The excitement that caused almost had her creaming on her hand again. She couldn't believe how many times she had cum since Victoria started stripping. It amazed and thrilled her, and she knew that Mei and Su had been just like her, when Tom had brought her home. She wondered how they had managed to stay away from her for so long. She wanted more than anything to get her mouth on Victoria and reduce her to a pile of satisfied woman flesh. She thought it strange, but realized that it was more important to her that the other woman was satisfied rather than herself.

Tom could tell when Victoria was getting close; her breathing sounded like a steam engine struggling up a steep hill. He listened closely to the little sighs and soft moans that escaped from her lips. When he was sure that she was almost at the peak, he gently pushed her down over the desk. She didn't put up any resistance, but moaned her displeasure at losing the hands making her nipples happy. Tom noticed that Janet already had his hard cock wet and ready. She pulled him close behind the unknowing girl and lined him up for a smooth and easy penetration.

Tom got a firm hold on Victoria's hips, and with a mighty shove he tore through her maidenhead and buried half of his cock in her hot tunnel. Victoria's head popped up and she froze. Tom waited, not moving until she slowly slumped back down. Janet was whispering things to her. Tom wasn't sure what she was saying but he suspected it would be advice on what was happening and what to expect. He wasn't that far off. Janet remembered her own time of losing her virginity and knew what Vitoria was feeling. She told her how to deal with it and what she could expect now that the worst was over. Vitoria hoped that she right, because if it all felt like this, she knew that she didn't want any part of it.

When she had relaxed a little, Tom started with slow little movements. Just a tiny back and forth motion, that got larger and deeper as time continued. Victoria felt the first movement and tensed for the pain, but it wasn't there. It didn't feel good, but it didn't hurt either. She felt the motion continue to increase in both speed and depth. It still didn't do anything for her and she wondered if Janet had lied to her, just to make her feel better. When Tom was moving her back and forth Victoria noticed that her breasts were rolling back and forth and raised up a little. As soon as her nipples cleared the desktop and scraped against the desk a world of sensation suddenly flooded her. She suddenly felt everything at the same time, and it all felt wonderful. No, not wonderful, but something even better than wonderful and it kept getting better.

Her nipples were suddenly throbbing and pulsing on her chest and her little pleasure bump was vibrating and pulsing, sending waves of pleasure raging through her body. She didn't know that she could feel pleasure from up inside her, but the realization wasn't overly surprising to her. Anything that could hurt that much had to be able to give tremendous pleasure and it was sure starting to live up to her expectations. She started to quiver where she stood and a strange sound started to come from her lips. She knew that there was nothing she could do about it, and she really didn't care. As far as she was concerned, the world could come in and watch.

Tom heard the sound and noticed it was getting louder. He didn't want a bunch of people coming to find out what was going on and motioned to Janet to quiet her sister. Janet realized the problem and didn't give it a second thought as she pulled her finger from her leaking pussy and shoved it into Victoria's mouth. Victoria instinctively started to suck but never opened her eyes. With all of the sensations washing through her body she didn't even notice the added taste assaulting her taste buds. That one action pushed Janet over the top again. She wondered if she was going to live through this afternoon.

Tom kept plowing Victoria harder and faster until she suddenly froze and screamed around the finger in her mouth. Tom plowed her hard a couple of more times and let loose what felt like a raging river of cum. Victoria felt the new assault on her battered pussy and collapsed on the desk. As she dropped boneless to the desk Janet smiled and wished that her first time had been like that. Tom eased his hard cock from the tight sucking pussy and eased himself back into the chair. Janet was not going to miss this opportunity and quickly buried his slimy cock deep into her mouth. She relished the flavors and the smells that she was experiencing and wished they could go on forever. She realized that Victoria's pussy had an exquisite flavor, and she frowned as she thought 'Miss Perfect has to have the perfect pussy'. She pushed those thoughts out of her mind and concentrated on the pleasure that she was receiving.

Victoria slowly became aware of the world around her and looked to see Janet hungrily sucking Tom's hard cock. She knew where it had been and was surprised to see her perfect sister obviously enjoying something that she should have found disgusting. Victoria decided that there was more to this sex thing than she had thought, and she was determined not to miss out on anything that she didn't have to. She would try anything, no matter how disgusting it sounded and see if she liked it. If her sister could find that exciting, then there was no telling what else might be waiting for her.

Tom slipped his clothes back on. He looked at Victoria still lying across the desk and she looked to him. He wasn't sure what was in her eyes, but he knew that she didn't seem upset at what had happened. Tom took out one gold square and put it on the desk in front of her. "That is gold, and it's worth fifty dollars. Think about what it cost you and decide if this is how you want to earn a living."

Tom left the women to get cleaned up. Victoria considered his words as she held the gold piece. She knew that she would have to think about things a lot more. She stood up and reached for her pantaloons. As she was pulling them up she felt something leaking out of her and she hated that feeling and she grimaced. Janet noticed the look and raised an eyebrow at her. Victoria couldn't help looking around before she answered, "Something is starting to leak out and it feels disgusting." Janet looked at her for a minute then stepped up to her and shocked and surprised her as she deftly plunged her middle finger deep into her leaking pussy. Victoria was so shocked that she just froze in place and watched as Janet looked at the slimy mess and then popped her finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. Victoria just stood there looking as she couldn't believe that she had seen what she thought she did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.