Bravo Force - Cover

Bravo Force

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 34: Looking it over

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34: Looking it over - Prudence Whiteside is a brilliant manager. She's also a competent small force commander, a talent she denies. Terry Sideman runs a company that can use all her skills. The time: the mid-twenty-fifth century. A lot has changed but some things remain the same.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slow  

Two hours later, Pru and Maeve were crouched behind a rise not far from the camouflaged hostage camp. Ten experienced OSG scouts gathered around them.

Pru briefed them. "We've all looked at the pictures from the scanner that's up there. You know where the targets are that we think are guards or lookouts. I need to know several things. One, how many guards, and where? Two, how often are they changed and what is the exact routine for changing the guard? Three, how do the guards get in and out of the field?

"Let me explain a little further. We're going to need to open a very small portal in the field that will allow us to stun everyone in there in one go. I'm sure the field is set with sensors that will set off alarms if we try to do it from anywhere on the perimeter. So, I need to know as much as possible about what's going on there, and any ideas you may have about how things work. Understood?" Everyone understood. "Okay. Spread out and get the job done."

The two women watched as the scouts moved off across the bleak desert land. There was little cover and progress was slow. Maeve had com contact with the group, and Pru had her wrist com in place. She called Luther Mies at his Case Operator office.

"Luther, are you recording this operation?"

"Of course Pru. Anything I can do?"

"Just keep an eye out and, if you notice anything, let me know right away. What's your opinion of what we're doing?"

"I think you're going in the right direction, Pru, but there are a lot of questions. What's the point of all this? Why is this guy holding Han hostages, especially if he hates Uighurs and Muslims?"

"I don't know, Luther. The only thing I can think of is, if he gets a bunch of Han killed because we won't meet demands that are supposed to be Uighur demands, it will make the Han majority angry."

"And then, perhaps, take steps against the Uighur?"

"I suppose. It doesn't make much sense, but I'm sure this guy's nuts."

Maeve's voice cut into the discussion. "We've got three thermal targets covered, now. Scouts report there are two men at each target. They appear to be low-order lookouts, and they're not very professional."

"Are they armed?" Pru asked.

"Yes and no. They seem to have stunners and com units, but no slug-throwers. Each target is in a wash where they can move back almost to the camp without exposing themselves. Oh, and we're not getting IDs from them."

Pru nodded and said, "It's almost noon. Let's see if they change the guard."

It wasn't until almost 1300 that the guard was changed. The guards at one target simply left their post, and walked back to a place not far from the camouflage field. The scouts watched as one member spoke into his com. Almost immediately, a small portal — about one man high — opened in the field; they hurried inside and the portal snapped closed. A moment later, the portal opened again and another pair of guards emerged quickly and scurried up the wash. The other two targets changed personnel at about 15-minute intervals and at different points on the perimeter.

"I think they need to move the portal generator for each change," Pru said. "They don't seem to want the guards to walk around the perimeter to a stationary portal."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.