Bravo Force - Cover

Bravo Force

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 20: Buenos Aires

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Buenos Aires - Prudence Whiteside is a brilliant manager. She's also a competent small force commander, a talent she denies. Terry Sideman runs a company that can use all her skills. The time: the mid-twenty-fifth century. A lot has changed but some things remain the same.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slow  

Maria was dressed in a traditional tango dress: close fitting, slit up one side. Her partner, Manuel, was dressed up too, wearing tight trousers and a brief jacket. Somehow, Pru was persuaded to abandon her pareo and put on similar traditional garb. Perhaps it had been the sense of happy anticipation that permeated their preparations, but Pru went along with it gladly.

"First, dinner," Maria said, as they walked through Buenos Aires Sector. It was early evening, and they walked along the streets through throngs of people, most were more conventionally dressed in kilts. When they came to the restaurant, it was an old, restored building from years before that had been modified for the controlled climate. They were able to sit at a table open to the "sky" of the BA-Montevideo CA. Somehow, the management had managed to simulate stars above them. Pru suspected there was a stellar projector hidden in one of the useless chimneys.

The three were seated, and the maitre'd did not remove the fourth setting. "There'll be another along soon," she told him. Pru scanned the room, observing the other diners — not dressed for dancing, but adorned with scarves or jewelry to catch the eyes of their companions. From Maria, the sense of anticipation vibrated strongly.

Pru raised her eyebrows, but Maria just smiled, giving no information.

"We've had a couple of good days, Pru," she said. "I think we're entitled to relax. Have you ever gone dancing?"

"Oh certainly, I love to dance. I love my work, but I love my fun, too."

Manuel told her, "You've got a treat tonight. We're going to a place — it's OC — where they do the traditional dances of Argentina, mostly the tango. You'll enjoy it, and you'll get a workout, too."

"Some of those dances are pretty athletic, I know," Pru acknowledged. "I don't mind, but these skirts will get in the way, I'd think."

The server brought their wine, then stood aside before pouring, noticing another guest coming to the table.

It was Terry Sideman. Pru noticed him first, sensing his sneaky pleasure at the surprise. She stood and embraced him, kissing him roundly.

"Sneaky! And smug! How wonderful of you to come. Sit down and join us." She turned to Maria, "I suppose he is the fourth place? I've been feeling something from you all afternoon."

"Yes, he com'd me this morning, and I told him about our plans." She turned to Terry. "We've got a costume for you in the 'mobile, so you can relax and enjoy dinner."

Argentina's vast OC grasslands were still a major home to meat animals, and the worldwide demand for heirloom foods had made the area an important source for the old, pure genetic strains. Most high-quality protein nowadays was vat-raised, and very tasty, but many people still enjoyed the occasional, old-fashioned varieties. It was this restaurant's specialty, and they ate well and talked avidly.

Maria and Manuel got up and danced to the small band, and Terry turned to Pru. "How has it gone? I don't want to talk shop any more than you do, but I'd really love a confidence update."

"Confidence update, huh? One of these days, you're going to learn to trust me." She laid her hand on his forearm in apology. "No, that's not fair. You're just obsessed with your business. Businesses. All of them. And, I don't blame you. I've begun to catch that disease, too.

"Maria's wild for the idea. She wants it for her kids, she's already com'd every Neo-Tantra student she knows who's a mom and most of them just want to know when school starts. She's convinced that every female Neo-Tantra student who has a child will want to sign up if there's a school near enough. In short, Terry, she thinks we have a winner, and we picked the right person to push it."

"That's just what I wanted to hear. How about a little dance before we go OC?"

They got up and danced a few numbers with the others, Pru regretting that her costume prevented the pleasure of feeling his warm torso against her breasts. Yet, she sensed that Terry found the situation enticing.

Maria scanned her CID on the check and they went off toward the nearby portal. A 'mobile was parked there, and they all 'helped' Terry into a tango costume similar to Manuel's and moved off into the countryside.

The dance palace was on the shore of the bay, and now the stars were real. A band was playing and the entertainment well underway when they arrived. They found a table, ordered wine.

The band was a tango ensemble with the latest versions of traditional acoustical instruments. They played a variety of music, all basically related to the tangos of 200 years before, adapted for newer tastes, but retaining the flavor and sensuality of the original.

The dances were wild, athletic and sexy. Terry proved to be an adept, and it wasn't long before he had Pru in a high state of arousal. Then, Manuel took her hand, and Terry whirled off with Maria. As the evening wore on, the dances got more modern and more sensual. Eventually, almost all the dancers had stripped down to their briefs, following the vibrant music and the hectic beat. When they finally left — only because the place was closing — Pru was sweaty, exhausted and glowing.

In their bed, Pru whispered to Terry, "I never knew I could have orgasms just from a dance."

Terry reached for her. "Are you ready for more?"


In the morning — not too early — Pru and Terry met for breakfast with Maria. Manuel was off with the children on an outing to an OC park near the bay. The discussion merely confirmed for Terry the enthusiastic support Maria felt for the NT Basic Ed project and enabled Maria to try out some of her ideas on the head man of the company. The costs were surprisingly modest, because Maria had already been assured that government Basic Ed funds would cover much of the cost. The remaining costs could easily be met by modest student fees. She had even found a few Neo-Tantra followers who were qualified to teach Basic Ed, as well as being thoroughly grounded in Neo-Tantra theory and practice.

Isabella's call didn't interrupt the discussion. They had returned to their room, still talking about Maria's ideas. Pru took the call. "What's up?" This morning, she had gotten out of bed feeling as though she had spent too much time in the Salle, and now she was stretching and limbering up. She set the com so Isabella could easily see her.

"I was out at the mine all week, Pru," she said, speaking Arabic. "And I decided to stay and spend the weekend in the hills. You know, just sort of wandering about." Isabella was known to her friends as an avid mountain hiker. On the com, she appeared to be at home, and her upper body and face were well tanned.

"How's your ankle?" Pru asked with a wry smile.

"Never better. I was out hiking in a week."

"So, what did you find that you're calling me about in BA Sector?"

"Hard to say, Pru, but I thought it's something you'd like to know about."

"Something funny, huh? How come you didn't call Said bin Said?"

"Well, I've signed up for Neo-Tantra, and it's okay — great, in fact — but I don't work with him here in Algiers Sector. And, I thought I ought to go straight to you. You're the one who'll know what this is."

"Okay, out with it," Pru said, finishing her routine and reaching for a towel to dry off the slight sweat she'd worked up. As they talked, she brushed her hair and tied a pareo around her hips.

"I came across this little village in the hills, Pru. Maybe 75 or 100 people. Very primitive — a couple of wells, goats wandering about — but no one acted as if it was primitive. One or two mud-brick buildings, but mostly they were living in big, square tents. They weren't Expellees, as far as I could tell, but they were weird."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.