Bravo Force - Cover

Bravo Force

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 15: Mission Prep

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Mission Prep - Prudence Whiteside is a brilliant manager. She's also a competent small force commander, a talent she denies. Terry Sideman runs a company that can use all her skills. The time: the mid-twenty-fifth century. A lot has changed but some things remain the same.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slow  

Pru and Zaratta dragged the rather large trunk into the center of the common room. The others were busy finishing up after breakfast. The evening had been a pleasant reunion; Jazira seemed to be reassured and relaxed by having her friends with her. She and Pru had filled the others in on what was happening, but they tacitly agreed to leave mission preparation for the following day. Now, they were getting down to business.

Before Pru could start to open the trunk, however, the door opened and Isabella Buonfortuna came through. She was a small blond with the look of a northern Italian. They often referred to her as "The Italian from Algiers". There were greetings, hugs and talk for a few moments; then Pru assigned Jazira to brief the new arrival, and they went back to the trunk.

The lock yielded readily to Pru's handprint, and they began unpacking. There were the fatigues and wristcoms Terry had promised, and much more. Six stunners — a model Pru had never seen before — with holsters and three extra charge packs each. There were six bandoliers, each containing 20 stun grenades. Night goggles, two pair of binoculars, restraint bands, heavy wire cutters. Pru was sure Terry had included everything he thought would be useful, but she was also sure they'd find themselves short of something, just at the wrong moment.

They each took a share of the equipment, and Pru began with a discussion of the various items. "This isn't like The Yemen, kids. We've got serious opponents and we have pretty serious equipment.

"Do we have backup?" Alia asked. She was a dark woman, tall and blocky, with a musculature that reflected her role as bouncer, when needed, at the restaurant.

"Sort of," Pru said. "OSG forces will move in as soon as we have secured the target and found Zahlman. That is, they won't be standing right beside us — in fact, they'll be at least 20 minutes away. Don't count on them to get us out of trouble."

"Sissies," Alia said with a grin. "Don't want to get their pretty uniforms dirty."

Zaratta asked, "Are we sure Zahlman's really there?"

"No," Pru acknowledged, "but they are guarding one building." She pointed it out on the image displayed on the com screen. "And, there's enough going on there, that's not legal, to justify our operation. As for me, I'm sure that's where they've got him."

They spent the morning going over the equipment, doffing their kilts and trying on the fatigues. To Pru's surprise, everyone found a set that fit. Pru made them all read the documentation for the new wristcoms, checking that everyone understood their operation. These models had come with a device that fit in the ear as well as a throat-band microphone. Pru was not especially surprised to find a set for her in the package. Her ear cuffs and necklace were just not robust enough for this mission.

Their lunch was frozen meals from the safe house stores, then Pru led an hour of aerobic exercises. None of her friends had let themselves slide, physically, and she noted that Jazira, despite her worries, was among the best. She spoke to her about it.

"Nothing surprising, Pru." Jazira answered. "Neo-Tantra puts you in the mood for some pretty athletic action — you know that. And, I never was a sit-in-the-corner."

"What's Neo-Tantra?" Isabella asked. Jazira briefed her friends on how she had taken up the new discipline and her reasons for it, only omitting Pru's involvement.

When Jazira had finished, Pru added, "As it happens, I work for Neo-Tantra now."

"Is that where this safe house comes from?" Alia asked.

"Neo-Tantra is providing this house. That's all I'm going to say."

"Well," Alia said, "I notice the fatigues are as close to OSG issue as anything I've ever seen, and you don't find stunners like this — or any kind" she raised hers, "— at the corner knife shop."

"Alia," Pru interrupted, "I think you'd better keep your speculations to yourself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.