Neighborhood Stud - Cover

Neighborhood Stud

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Intentions

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brent Worth bets his father that he can screw 20 housewives before he starts college in the fall. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

He got out of the car and headed to the back of the house. He had just turned nineteen and he would be headed for college in the fall. He knew that he would wind up in his father's company when he graduated college, so he was going to major in business,

Brent Worth looked over the fence at his girlfriend's mother getting leaves out of the pool. Helen Robinson was almost forty but the two piece bathing suit that she wore accented her body. Her body would put many a twenty-something to shame. As she bent over with the skimmer her breasts strained to get out of her top. Brent's cock began to get harder.

"Hey Mrs. Robinson, Is Becky around?' he shouted.

Helen Robinson snapped her head around, "Uh, no she isn't Brent. She stayed over her friend's house last night. She called this morning and said that they were going to go to a concert tonight and she wouldn't be home until tomorrow afternoon."

"Damn, I was going to ask her if I could swim in the pool. It's a scorcher out here today."

Brent had trouble keeping the grin off of his face. He knew that Becky wasn't home. He had just left Becky a short while ago. She was lying on his living room floor and Brent's father had his cock inside of her and he was trying to drive her through the floor. Brent and his father had shared Becky last night until she begged them to let her rest. Brent and his father often shared their women.

Sam Worth threw Brent's mother out when Brent was only eight. He said that she was a cold fish and that he wasn't going to support any woman that he wasn't fucking. After some pretty serious threats and a serious beating, Brent's mother gave up her custody fight and moved out of state. This was what Brent preferred because he and his father got along great. Sam Worth taught his son how to fish, hunt, fight and how to get what he wanted; especially from women.

Sam Worth forced one his girlfriends to teach Brent how to make love to a woman when Brent was only thirteen. The girlfriend found out that she got a thrill out of screwing a teenager and she went at the job with gusto. Like any thirteen year old that had that chance, Brent screwed that girl every chance that he got and, after that, Brent got more than his share of women. Sam began Brent's education in earnest and taught his son everything that Brent would need to know about women. Sam would often coerce the women that came home with him to fuck his son when he was through with them.

Sam Worth is the ultimate cocksman. When he sets his sights on a woman that woman is going to definitely get fucked. Sam could make many of the women believe that it was her idea. Sam and Brent both have the handsome, muscular, rugged looks that women love and both of the men know it and both of them were very well-hung. The fact that Sam Worth owns a successful construction company and doesn't have to worry about money does seem to make it easier with women. Sam often bragged to his son that there were very few of his female customers that he hadn't screwed.

Helen Robinson hesitated before answering, "Come on in Brent. You can use the pool. I'm just going to lay in the sun for a while after I'm finished with the skimmer. I should have all of the leaves out in a couple of minutes."

"Mr. Robinson home?" Brent asked knowing that he wasn't.

John Robinson had worked his ass off to get into upper management. Now that he had made it he found out that as the junior executive in the front office that he had to do a lot of the traveling. He was presently into the second week of a six week stint in China to set up the manufacturing processes for the Chinese company that was doing their work.

Helen Robinson stared at the skimmer in her hand, "No, he's on the road again. He won't be home for a while."

Brent dropped his things next to a chaise, "If you don't mind, I think that I'll get some sun too. Here it's June and I'm as white as a ghost."

Helen nodded and watched him as he lay down on the chaise. She almost gasped when she saw his cock struggling to get out of the tight swimsuit he was wearing. The outline of his cock left no doubt that he was hung better than any man she had been with, and there hadn't been all that many. With a touch of envy she wondered if Becky was fucking him. Helen couldn't imagine her daughter being able to take a cock that large. Little did she know that Becky had a cock just as large as the one she was looking at inside of her at that very minute. Brent's father was screwing Becky for the third time that day and she was screaming out so loud that the neighbors would hear her in any lived that close.

Brent put his towel over his eyes; the towel just barely covering his eyes. He could look out from under the towel but Helen would have trouble knowing that he was watching her. Brent reached down and adjusted his suit as if his suit was pinching his cock. He saw Helen get a half-smile on her lips and then she quickly licked her lips. Brent was quiet like he was asleep.

Helen put down the pool skimmer and moved to a chaise that was next to the one that Brent was using. She lay back on the chaise and closed her eyes for a few seconds. Her lust got the best of her and she quickly checked to see if Brent was still asleep. She determined that he was asleep and she looked out of the corner of her eyes at his cock. She closed her eyes again and began to think about how great it would be to have a cock that large in her pussy, pounding away at her for hours. She quickly chased those thoughts out of her mind; a boy that young was still inexperienced. It would be wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Helen had enough of that when her husband was home. Three minutes was the norm for him. Brent was a lot larger than John though. It would be nice to try a man that large.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.