A Different Kind Of Family
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young orphan grows up on a farm. His foster parents are a little strict, but his new "sister" grows up into quite the cute hottie. And then they meet their beautiful neighbor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I was eight years old when my parents died. They had come to America just before I was born, eking out a living as hired farm hands in California before moving on towards the Great Plains. This was the land of opportunity, but life was not easy in Middle America for a couple of uneducated Chinks and two small children.

Still, all of their hopes and dreams were for our success. My younger sister and I attended local schools as often as possible, and every extra penny they had went into providing for our educational needs. They dreamed that I could grow up and be a doctor or lawyer, live a better life.

We were on our way to a new job in the next state over when my dad fell asleep at the wheel. He and my mom had been driving in shifts for the last two days straight in order to make it to the new job on time. Our battered truck flipped into a ditch, and the next thing I knew, Child Services was delivering me to a dusty building where a weather-beaten couple was waiting for me. A sign by the road read "Masters Farm".

A kind but overworked and exhausted social worker was talking to my new foster parents. They were signing some paperwork and then the social worker handed them a check. She turned and pointed to me. "His family died in an accident off Route 47. We don't have any record of where they were headed or where they were coming from. Just a family of undocumented Chinese. But the boy's got a US birth certificate; he speaks perfect English, and responds to the name 'John'."

'Responds to' is right. My name is "Chon". Hell, they had my birth certificate which spelled it out for them. But after trying to get that point across for several minutes I just gave up. John sounded close enough to Chon anyways.

The social worker gave me a tight smile and then climbed into her car, driving away in a cloud of dust. My new father, a big man, bellowed in my general direction, "Johnny, get over here, boy!"

Oh how I missed my teddy bear at that moment. I hadn't seen it since the accident. So with my eyes downcast to the dirt, I had nothing to hug but myself as I trudged forwards and followed my new parents into the house.

They sat me at a worn but serviceable dining table, and settled into the chairs opposite me. I did my best not to cry while they laid down the ground rules. First off, I was to call them "Master" and "Ma'am." Ma'am went on to place a bowl of pea soup before me, which I ate quickly and hungrily while Master explained my situation.

"The government is only giving us pennies a month for you, and you'll damn near eat that much alone. So you've gotta earn your keep around here, see? You'll have chores all day every day, starting at six o'clock. You come right here and see me every morning and I'll tell you what you need to do for the day. Except on Sundays. That's the Sabbath. Understand?"

I just nodded my head yes.

Before I realized it, the side of my head was splitting in pain and Master was leaning over me, his open palm cocked for another slap. The tears were flowing freely from my eyes now. "You say 'I understand, Master.'"

"I understand, Master," I managed to burble out.

"Smart boy. Now part of the deal is that you'll get some schooling. Now I think that's a waste of time for a farm boy, but a deal's a deal; otherwise they'll stop giving me checks for you. Understand?"

"I understand, Master."

"Good. You learn fast. I like that. Now when you're finished with your supper, Katie'll show you where you're sleeping."

For a moment I thought he was referring to Ma'am, but even as he said this, Ma'am turned and hollered out the backyard, "Katie! Get in here!"

Moments later, a young girl about my age came running, fear in her eyes as she stopped in front of Ma'am, rigidly at attention. "You'll wash up Johnny's bowl and then take him to the Barn. Understand?"

"I understand, Ma'am."

"And you say hello to Johnny."

Katie turned to look at me. Her eyes were the clearest blue I could imagine. "Hello Johnny. Pleased to meet you." She came forward and scooped up my bowl, quickly moving to the sink to begin washing it. I noticed some light bruises fading on her arms and face. Nothing serious. But I understood this was a family that believed in corporal discipline.

Master explained, "Social workers brought us Katie last year. She's a good worker. We're hoping you'll be a good worker too." He turned and looked to his wife. "Heck, maybe we should get us a coupla more orphans and we won't have to do nothing 'round here no more!"

The bowl and spoon were quickly put away, and then Katie came to me. She took my hand in hers, and led me out the back door. From that first day, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She reminded me of a doll I'd once seen in a toy store. Strawberry blonde hair, round cheeks, bright blue eyes. I'd never been at a school long enough to make real friends before. I hoped she would be my friend.


The first week was really rough. It took me a while to get used to saying "Master" and "Ma'am" after everything I said, and I had the bruises to prove it. They weren't bad people, mind you. It was just their idea of discipline. And there were so many things to learn. I'd never really worked a farm before. As a kid, I'd usually just help my parents picking fruit or small jobs like that. We'd be around for planting or for harvest, then move on to the next job. All the tasks I was used do doing were handled by other hired help. Now I was suddenly expected to milk cows, saddle horses, and do all the daily things involved in running the place.

Already I was starting to learn the Rhythms of Life: Tragedy, happiness, sadness, love. One day I'm crying. The next, I'm laughing at one of Katie's little jokes. Life goes on.

In hindsight, the overwhelming nature of my new life was a blessing in disguise. It kept my mind off of my family. I never got to mourn them, I was just forced to adjust and keep on living. Kids are pretty resilient that way.

Katie really helped me out. She was patient in teaching me everything, and always willing to help when I got in over my head. We slept in the barn loft, with warm hay and a quilt. And when the nightmares from the car crash came to me, I would find Katie wrapping me in a warm hug, and then sleep would come a little bit easier after that.

After three months, she was already the longest friend I'd ever had. Even more than that, Katie was my new "sister". In public, I referred to the Masters as my Ma and my Pa. Townsfolk got a big laugh out of a little Chinese boy having a white sister and parents.

School would come few days and far in between. I knew how to read and could pick up the math pretty well. But whenever I'd just start to make friends or get the hang of things, the farm would call me back and I'd lose a lot of the progress I made. Same with Katie.

Time began to just fly by. With my daily routine on the farm, every day blended into the next. I never knew the exact date; but I knew when Sunday came, because it was my one day of rest (mostly). And I could count the number of winters we'd made it through.

It was the middle of my sixth winter on the farm when I snuck into the house to swipe some bread. It was still very early in the morning, the sun not yet up, and the Masters were usually still asleep at this hour. I glided through the door and down the hall with practiced ease.

I knew it was against the rules to steal. But I was really hungry and I'd only been caught but a few times doing this. The last couple of years had not been very good for the farm, and the Masters had cut back a little on feeding Katie and me. You would think that on a farm, the last thing we'd run short of was food. But I was starving. I was in the kitchen, the cupboard open and the loaf within reach when I heard a scream.

Instantly, I froze, thinking I'd been caught. Then after a few heart-pounding moments, I closed the cupboard and turned around to find myself alone in the kitchen. Then the scream came again.

I was afraid to move, but some noble male part of me ordered that I investigate and protect. So I grabbed a rolling pin and padded down the hallway. The walls closed in on me in the darkness, and just then a cloud passed in front of the moon, plunging me into an even deeper pitch of black. For a fourteen-year old boy, the unknown is a dreadfully scary thing. And my mind conjured up evil monsters lurking behind every corner in the dark. My blood racing, I hesitated, teetering on the edge of turning about and fleeing for my life.

But then the moon came out again, and I breathed a little bit easier. Gathering up my courage, I started up again. When the third scream came, directly from the Masters' room, I hurried to their door. I was afraid I'd lost my second set of parents. The door was open, just a crack, and I got down to peer inside. The sight took my breath away.

It looked like Master was attacking Ma'am on the bed. She was flat on her belly with her face smashed into a pillow. Master had her pinned down, lunging at her naked body with his hips with a violent, driving force. Ma'am screamed again as he attacked her, and I felt the noble part of me roaring to leap to the defense of womenfolk.

But this was tempered by my fear of the Master. I knew I was no match for him when he was angry. And so I watched, helpless, as Master continued to thrust at Ma'am, both of them groaning.

Then Master began to speed up, attacking her faster and harder. So I decided that I had to do something to protect Ma'am. My muscles knotted, and I gripped the rolling pin tightly. If I could get a lucky shot to his head, then maybe I could stop him without getting myself killed.

Just when I was about to push in the door, Master yelled, freezing the blood in my veins. And then he stopped, and rolled off. Ma'am just turned around, and began to kiss Master. I was very confused, and sat there with my jaw hanging open, trying to understand.

Just when you think you've got everything figured out around this place... Well, apparently there was no harm done, unless the Master caught me out of bed and in the house. And then there would be much harm done on my poor body. So as quietly as possible, I retreated back to the barn, and prepared myself for the day's start.

Katie wanted to know where our bread was. I only told her that the Masters were awake, and I had run away.


The next morning, I woke up in my usual position: stretched out across the hay, with Katie's strawberry-blonde head pillow on my arm. Her body was already starting to develop, and from my vantage point, I realized I could see the soft swells of her breasts starting to peek from the neckline of her shirt.

I couldn't quite organize the thoughts in my head. Even when I was looking away, I felt the urge to turn back and examine Katie's body once again. At first I felt I was doing something wrong. After all, I felt uncomfortable whenever Master was looking over my shoulder while I was doing some new task. And I knew that staring in general was considered rude. But this was Katie. She was my sister in a way. She was family. And that made it okay.

Katie was already awake when I began my examination of her body, and when she realized I had joined her in the world of consciousness, she moved my other arm off of her hip and turned around to face me.

"Johnny, why does your thingy get hard every morning?"

"What?" I leaned back, and sure enough, my pisser was stiff as a bone.

"I can feel it poking into my backside when we're sleeping. It's not a bad thing, just strange."

I sat up straight, pushing the quilt off of me. I had noticed the same thing on occasion, but never gave it much thought. It was much the same way when I first noticed there were hairs growing on the damn thing. Strange, but I had chores and other more important things to worry about.

Many hours later, after a long day of work, we washed up and settled into our hay bed for the evening. I lay awake in the darkness, staring at the roof, when I started thinking about what the Masters were doing that previous morning.

Somehow, someway, I found my pisser getting hard. Confused, I looked to Katie, as if she could figure out what was going on. But she had already gone to sleep. Already, I could see she was becoming quite "cute". Oddly enough, I had never thought of her in that way before. She was never a "girl" to me, just "Katie". But now, I could see how she would soon grow into the body of a woman.

As I watched her sleep, my face started to heat up, my breath not coming as easily as it normally did. A strange desire came over me, to climb on top of her, to kiss her, and to thrust my hips at her the way I'd seen the Master doing it. After all, Ma'am seemed to enjoy the experience.

My heart was pounding, and my pecker was starting to tremble as if it had a mind of its own. In shame and confusion, I tore my eyes away from Katie, turning around and facing the wall, willing my thoughts towards something else.

Fidgeting, I started mentally reciting my chore list for tomorrow, going over every little detail and every little step of my tasks. Eventually, I tired out and fell into a fitful sleep.


It was a few days later, a Sunday actually. Most Sundays, the Masters let us sleep in, and wouldn't come to get us until about nine o'clock to get ready for church. Since we normally woke up with the sun, those extra hours were the highlight of our week.

Katie and I woke up in our usual position: stretched out across the hay, with Katie's strawberry-blonde head pillow on my arm. My other arm was wrapped around her belly, holding her tightly. I could feel my banana-bent pecker trapped between my belly and her backside.

The sun had just risen, and so we were awake when the morning rays entered our barn. But being a Sunday, we just lay there and enjoyed the time off. I snuggled in closer and let the sweet smell of Katie fill my nostrils while I left my eyes closed.

Perhaps a half an hour later, Katie turned around and stared into my eyes, her head still pillowed on my arm. "Johnny, I want to try kissing again."

We had tried it a few times a year ago after watching the Masters do it. After all, if was easier to experiment with each other instead of trying to find someone from school. But kissing just felt funny, and a little awkward. It was nothing special and so we didn't see what the point was.

So when Katie asked me, I looked at her kind of confused. But if she wanted to try something, sure, why not? There was no harm in it. "Um, okay."

She leaned forward, puckering her lips the way we'd seen Ma'am do, and pressed her lips to mine. Last time we'd done this, it was nothing special. But this time? Something electric was jolting through my body, and I found myself pressing my lips back at hers with a burst of energy. Instinctively, my arms wrapped around her body, my palms finding a good grip on her butt cheeks.

It was all over too quickly. Katie backed up, her eyes bright. We both smiled, wondering at how different that had felt. I wanted to try it again. But then she simply turned around, snuggling in against my body again. We cuddled in bed the way we had always done for warmth and in friendship. Somehow, this felt very different.

Two weeks later, the Masters moved Katie to a bedroom inside the house. Ma'am's health wasn't so good. They needed Katie to start becoming a housemaid. Besides, I was strong enough now that I could handle all our farm chores myself. And then I was on my own again.


Several more winters went by, and Katie had grown up into a beautiful woman. I didn't see that many girls to compare, just a few at school or around town and the matrons at church. But still I could tell that she was far more attractive than anyone else I had ever met. Now that she worked inside the house, she was able to keep clean, and her skin was clearer and softer than I ever remembered.

Katie had developed into a lithe version of the classic hourglass figure: tall, slender, and curvy in all the right places. She had an especially buoyant bosom that turned the heads of every male that saw her, and Ma'am made sure that every one of Katie's dresses and blouses had a high neckline to keep her breasts out of sight.

I'd caught glimpses of them myself, but only glimpses. In the privacy of our barn loft, Katie and I would sneak away to practice kissing. She would loosen the ties to her constricting dresses, allowing the upper slopes of her breasts to come into view. I didn't know exactly why, but seeing the shallow valley begin between the two mountains did more to get me hard than anything else. And Katie learned early on to tease me with these glimpses and get me to kiss her with greater passion.

Matched with a cute face and big blue eyes, Katie was the unquestionably the prettiest girl within a hundred miles. The Masters had to work extra hard to keep away all the boys who wanted to court her.

For my part, I went out of my way to threaten anyone who made unwelcome advances at my Katie as well. I'd grown up over the past few years, a steady American farm diet leading me to not only be taller than the Master, but also be stronger and more muscular. I didn't have to work very hard to make a boy think twice about annoying Katie.

I also realized then that I'd been at the farm for most of my life. It was the only permanent home I'd ever had, and it was time for me to start taking an active responsibility in the place. Master was getting on in years, and couldn't move as easily as he used to, so I had taken over some of the duties in charge.

Master would bring me to meet our business partners, and I was making friends with our customers and suppliers. Plus, it turned out I had a knack for the business things. With me in charge, we were starting to turn a healthier profit. It was a good thing too, as Katie and I had both reached the age where the government stopped sending checks. More and more every month, Master was looking on me as the son he never had, and I was earning his respect.

One day, after bringing home a particularly good check, Ma'am called on Katie to bring me an iced cold glass of lemonade.

"Johnny, you're the new Man of the House!" Ma'am glanced at Master coming through the door behind me, a wink and a teasing grin on her face. "Isn't he Katie? Johnny's all grown up into a fine young man!"

Katie just smiled at me, her eyes sparkling as her gaze went up and down my body. "Yes, Ma'am. He has."

I stared for a moment at her, her hair pulled into twin braids, a demure blouse and skirt doing little to hide her gorgeous figure.

Master just settled his heavy hand on my shoulder, breaking my reverie. "You're doing good, Johnny. Just don't let it go to your head. Understand?"

"I understand, Master. I won't."

I agreed not to get an inflated ego. But my confidence was booming, and it showed in the way I carried myself around the farm, as if now I was the master of my own domain.

That very afternoon, I was taking a cold shower in my usual spot towards the back of the barn. It wasn't much more than a jerry-rigged cold-water hose inside a wooden partition. But with the heat of those days, it was quite refreshing.

I grabbed the towel off the hook, and began to dry myself off when the door opened. Instinctively, I covered myself with the towel, and Katie stood there with an impish smile on her face, carrying a fresh towel of her own.

"You done yet? You've been in here for ten minutes already!" I watched her eyes lazily trail downwards from my face. I was then thankful the cold water made sure I wasn't going to get an embarrassing tent in my towel for at least a minute or two.

"It's all yours."

I stepped out, and Katie stepped in and began to shrug out of her dress even before I closed the door. Thing was, the door was just a few pieces of wood Master and I had slapped together, and we weren't too careful about making sure there were no gaps between the wood pieces. From my particular vantage point, I could see little bits and pieces of Katie's naked form right through the gaps, and my imagination was filling in all the perfection that I couldn't actually see. She had the most beautiful breasts, firm yet soft, round yet perky. Her fit body had a trim waist, and a wonderfully shaped ass. The view was so much more than just a hint of her cleavage.

As quiet as I could be, I simply stood there and watched, catching brief glimpses of pink flesh while my heart started beating faster and faster. It didn't even occur to me that if I could see her form through the slits, she too could see me. But all too quickly, Katie was done, the sound of water fading as she turned it off.

Shaking my head, I turned around and headed back to my loft. I'd recently discovered masturbation... and this was a fresh experience for my dreamy visions.


"Johnny, why are my breasts so fascinating?"

I half-choked on the piece of apple I was chewing on. Katie and I were sitting at the table, catching a breather after lunch in the main house. Ma'am had already retired to her room for a quick nap and Master had already headed out to the fields with a stern reminder for me to join him in ten minutes.

Katie was cupping her tits through the dress, molding her fingers around the large globes while trying to figure them out. The thick fabric ran all the way up to her neckline, hiding all flesh from sight and yet doing little to disguise their heavy weight. She looked up at me expectantly.

"Why are they so fascinating?" she repeated.

"Uh, well. I don't know," I replied to her breasts.

"See! You're staring. Just like all the other men. And a few women."

"I'm not staring!" I answered while staring at the round curves.

"Yes, you are. I mean, they're just breasts. Ma'am has a pretty big pair too."

"Well, we guys don't have 'em. Maybe that's why." I finally managed to tear my eyes away and look the blonde beauty in the eye. "But I have to admit, they ARE fascinating."

Without another word, Katie reached back and loosened the ties to her dress. She then tugged down at the fabric, slowly revealing the upper halves of her tits, still covered up by her standard white bra. This was not a new event for me. I'd seen this view before. But I still felt the adrenaline rush in my veins as my mouth watered and my palms started sweating.

Katie observed my obvious change in arousal as she revealed more and more to me, a quizzical smile on her face.

"Uh, Katie. You sure you should be doing that here?" We were still in the kitchen. "Ma'am may come back."

She waved off my concern. "Nah, she's down for her nap. Why? Do you want me to cover them back up?"

"NO!" I took a deep breath. "No," I stated in a calmer voice. My gaze was once again locked onto the bare flesh, afraid it might go away forever.

"Hmm," Katie mused. And then before I could react further, she reached up and pulled down on one of the bra cups.

I went rigidly still as a rosy nipple came into view. It was different from my imagination, but no less perfect: pink aureole, eraser-hard nipple. I realized I'd stopped breathing. And then as fast as she revealed her entire breast she was tucking it away again and pulling up the top of her dress.

"You'd better get out to the field, Johnny. Otherwise Master will get angry," she warned as she busied herself tightening the collar. And then she walked away to resume her house chores.

It was a full two minutes before I'd recovered enough to stand.


We were at the tail end of the harvest and things were running pretty well. It was a hot, sweltering day, and Master and I returned back to the house to relax after a good day's work. As soon as we hit the porch I ripped my shirt over my head, using it to wipe the sweat off of my brow.

A lifetime of laboring and a healthy American diet had led me to grow tall and strong, with the toned body and rough hands of a working farmer. I hunkered over the kitchen sink, rubbing those sore hands and soaping up to wash away the day's grime.

Katie brought over some food, and the four of us settled in. Master was chowing down like there was no tomorrow. On the other hand, Ma'am wasn't eating much; her health had only gotten worse in the last few months. Katie didn't eat much either. She spent most of the meal just kind of giving me a funny look. Her skin looked a little red, as if she was flushed, and I wondered if she was feeling alright. Then again, it was a hot day, and Ma'am may have been working her really hard this morning.

Master finished up quickly, and he and Ma'am retired back to their room to take their late afternoon nap. They would be out cold for at least the next two hours.

A few minutes later I'd eaten my fill and leaned back in my chair to revel in that satisfied feeling. Katie cleaned the table, collecting the dishes. When I looked up at her, she looked straight at me, her clear eyes glowing. She then gave me that little grin she had whenever she wanted to play at kissing. "I'll meet you back at the barn."

I didn't say anything. I just picked up my feet and gave her my own Cheshire grin. I tromped out and headed for the barn. Once there, I kicked off my boots and settled into a comfortable patch of hay where I was nicely shaded and had a good breeze flowing in.

I removed my shirt to cool off, and as I was lying back, I felt the good aches in my muscles. The tension of the day was starting to melt away. My mind relaxed, and I felt myself drifting away.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew Katie was leaning over me, her soft hands rubbing my bare chest. I groggily woke up and gave her a welcoming smile. Her white teeth shone back at me, and then she was leaning in, opening her lips up and pressing them to mine in a soft kiss.

We quickly progressed to "French" kissing, and as the silky pads of her lips molded to mine, I felt the soft wetness of her tongue probe into my mouth, letting me massage it with my own. That tender little touch always sent shivers down my spine.

For ten minutes, we just lay in the hay, kissing each other gently and rolling until Katie was flat on top of me, her legs intertwined with mine, her bosom resting on my naked chest. Eventually she pulled away, and I saw a fire in her eyes I'd never seen before. She stood up suddenly, and my breath caught in my throat when she reached back to unbutton her sundress.

Before I realized it, the dress had dropped to the floor. It was the first time I'd been with a woman clad only in her underwear. Immediately, my eyes locked onto her bra-encased tits. The firm flesh strained the fabric, being pressed together to form a tight line, that perfect breast-valley I'd lusted after in my dreams. I was haunted by the memory of that one glimpse of her nipple.

She watched me watch her, and then the globes began to move. I looked up to see Katie grinning at me, shaking her chest and making her tits wobble enticingly. And then I gasped as she reached behind her back for the fastener.

All oxygen left my body as Katie slipped the catch and her bra fell to the floor. Her very full, very round, and very firm breasts spill out to my gaze, capped by hard nipples at rigid attention.

That wasn't the only thing at attention, as I felt my erection tenting my pants painfully. Katie's eyes danced as she switched back and forth between watching the wide-eyed expressions on my face, across my abs and down to the large monster trying to crawl out of my crotch. Still staring at my hips, she said, "Your turn. Take them off."

Without hesitation, and with my own desire to relieve the pressure, I unbuckled and pulled my pants off, taking my underwear with them. It took me a few tries, as the mind-blowing vision of Katie's fabulous naked breasts was still in my sight.

Almost in too much of hurry, Katie flustered around for a moment, trying to place a quilt into the hay while clad only in her panties. She giggled in her nervousness. Trembling with excitement, she finally got everything into place.

I, meanwhile, sat there like an idiot waiting for her to tell me what to do next. I was entirely engrossed in watching Katie's fantastic body, and especially her big boobs, bouncing around. We had kissed many times, and even tentatively touched each other's private parts from outside clothing. Already we'd gone further than we had ever gone before.

Katie sat down on the quilt just a few feet away from me and, fixing me with an intense gaze, she stated, "I want to watch you play with your thing."

Automatically, my hand moved towards my cock. I'd masturbated to my imagination of Katie's nude body. Here was the real thing, half-naked, with perfect tits right in front of me.

But my own embarrassment slowed me. It felt awkward to touch myself in front of another person.

Katie saw my hesitation. And she leaned over to pull her own panties off, leaving her completely in the nude, just like me. "Come on, Johnny. I'm going to play with myself too. We can watch each other."

And as I let my hand cross the last few inches to wrap around my cock, I saw Katie's delicate fingers spread open the pink folds between her legs. It was my first view of a pussy.

I had to admit, the thing didn't look as enticing as her tits did to me. I recognized the hole where my pecker would go if we ever were to mate. But all in all it was a strange-looking part of her body. But then Katie's fingers went to the hard nub at the top, and when her eyes closed and she moaned, the sound sent a thrill up and down my spine.

My hand started pumping, my grip firm but loose as I'd gotten accustomed to myself. I let four fingers wrap around while my thumb was held vertical to glide along my shaft.

Katie gasped and watched me through heavy-lidded eyes, the blue glint piercing in the afternoon sunlight.

Her whole body was flushed, as if she were sick with fever. But now I knew it wasn't a virus. I guess men weren't the only ones who masturbated. And so I watched her bosom heave up and down while her fingers played with herself, the hard nub her equivalent of my cock in bringing pleasure to oneself.

Very quickly, Katie peaked, her body going rigid for a moment and then she was moaning loudly. I hoped the Masters were asleep or that the sound didn't carry too well. Her body trembled, shuddering a few times. I worried for just a moment that her spasms were a sign of something wrong. But the happy look of bliss on her face reassured me.

When she was done, her eyes locked in on my cock, harder than ever and waving in her general direction. "Your turn."

I was already close. The audio stimulation of hearing Katie go through her orgasm had me on edge. And now faster and faster I began stroking myself. Katie got off her quilt and moved closer to me to get a better view. Whether by design or coincidence she knelt right in front of me, between my outstretched legs. Her tits wobbled just a few inches away from my pecker, and the close-up sight of them were all I needed to explode.

I grunted loudly and my body jerked once, and then the first jet of cum flew out and splattered against her right tit. She shrieked in surprise and fell away from me, but not before another shot impacted against her belly. And then Katie had retreated to a safe distance while the rest splashed onto the floor between my legs.

"You're a lot messier than me," she commented when I was done. I nodded and fished out the towel I kept up here for this specific purpose. Automatically, I reached out and began to dab at her body, cleaning up my goo that had splattered on her. Katie tensed up when I touched her naked body for the first time. But then she relaxed and let me clean her up.

I made no attempts to touch her nakedness with my bare hand. Looking back, she probably would have let me. Instead, I let the towel do the cleaning and then turned to clean up my own mess.

Katie bit her lip and looked over my naked body. "Tomorrow. Same time?"


We kept up our mutual masturbation sessions for a couple of weeks. It was so regular and so much fun that I gave up my own private masturbation and simply waited for our usual fun together. I found I had bigger loads when I didn't do it as often and Katie seemed to revel in feeling my cum splashing against her naked tits.

The work day seemed interminably longer than ever before. I simply couldn't wait for the day to end so I could go up into the barn and jerk off with Katie, and for a couple of days it showed in my work. Master had to warn me more than once to focus on what I was doing.

Once we got upstairs, our precious time seemed to fly by so fast. Still, our orgasms were wonderful and it was more enjoyable sharing them with Katie. But after a couple of weeks, we found something even better.

Katie had already brought herself to one climax and I was stroking away towards my first when Katie interrupted me. "Johnny, move over to the quilt."

I stopped half-stroke, puzzled. But she got up and kept motioning me over.

I slid across the hay and settled into Katie's usual spot. For a moment, I thought she just wanted to switch places; a change of scenery, that's all. But then Katie moved over my body and pressed at my shoulders to make me lay back. And I began quaking in anticipation.

Katie straddled my hips and while lying down atop me, she leaned forwards to kiss me with an urgency and passion we had rarely shared before. Automatically, I wrapped her willowy body in my arms, crushing her breasts into my chest. I felt the wet heat between her legs warm against my bare skin.

My pecker found itself trapped between her legs, and when she began to grind her hips against me I felt as if I would die of pleasure.

Katie pulled away, that grin on her face again. She fiddled with her hair and pinned it back behind her ears, and then slid down my body until her face was right at my crotch.

For a moment, she took my tool into her hands, examining it for the first time, testing its hardness. I felt the eager pleasure of just having it held in her bare hands. And then, without warning, she took it into her mouth, her lips gliding across the skin and her tongue bathing it with a tender lick.

My eyes just about bugged out of their sockets when she did that, and then instinct kicked in and I was thrusting my hips, shoving the meat of my manhood into her throat.

Katie gagged and freaked out for a moment, choking just a bit and backing off. I stopped; suddenly afraid I had hurt her.

She fought to breathe again, but then smiled at me. "Did you like that?"

"Like it?" I wondered. "I loved it! What possessed you to do that?"

Katie leaned forwards and gave my shaft another long lick, this time prepared to see it jump. "You're not the only one to spy on the Masters."

Then I was in her mouth once again, her hand sliding up and down the shaft in a tight ring, her tongue dancing on my head. The feelings were absolutely incredible. I'd masturbated before. But this was a million times better than anything I'd ever experienced. My brain shut down completely, unable to deal with the overwhelming sensations.

My eyes rolled back into my sockets, and then after only a few more moments, I felt my balls tightening and then stars burst off in my head, a guttural yell ripping out of my throat as I came, exploding white hot liquid into Katie's mouth.

This caught her completely by surprise. And as she gagged on the first shot, she lost her lip lock around my pecker and then the second shot went off right in her face. I watched a stringy jet of semen glob just above her eye, and then with her hand still automatically pumping me, let loose several more shots into her face before I started slowing down, splattering across the naked skin of her breasts. Barely a minute had passed.

Both shocked and delighted, Katie looked inward and tasted the cum I plastered against her tonsils. "It's rather salty." Katie then scooped my cum off her face with a finger, and then popped it into her mouth to experimentally taste for any difference.

Katie took a couple minutes to continue cleaning my jism off her body and mull over the flavor. My chest was heaving as I tried to catch my breath. I stared wide- eyed at this blonde beauty, amazed at what she had just done to me and what she was still doing.

"Mmm. Let's do that again!" she enthused.

Nothing in the world would make me happier. I shook my head vigorously up and down.

Still grinning, Katie leaned forwards and again took me into her mouth. The shaft was still erect, but I could feel it starting to soften. Not bothering to clean the rest of herself off, I felt her tongue and lips working their magic as she licked and nuzzled me. Almost immediately, I felt steel hardness coming back into my dick.

The intense pleasure was racing through my brain once again, but this time I did not feel the urgent need to explode like before. I lay my head back against the quilt, my neck muscles already sore from straining to watch Katie's every movement.

I stared back at the roof of the barn for a few moments before closing my eyes to just enjoy. Her mouth was moving up and down now, her lips a tight ring around my shaft as she rose and fell slowly, breathing shallowly through her nose.

"Oh, Katie..." I groaned.

She moaned happily in response, her voice muffled by my meat filling up her mouth. But my groan did make her move a little faster. I took that as my trigger, and as she continued to blow me I let my groans get louder.

The happier I sounded the faster and harder she went. And after a few minutes her head and hands were flying up and down so fast she would get a headache if she kept this up. But I couldn't last that much longer. Again I felt the tension in my balls, and this time Katie recognized the urgent twitching.

She was ready this time when I exploded, her mouth filling quickly with my first blast of hot cum and she swallowed just in time to catch the second blast. Her right hand clamped down and squeezed on me rhythmically, like she was milking a cow. Only this time she was milking jet after jet of my semen in between her waiting lips.

But after the first four shots, Katie had to pull back for air. And so she simply closed her eyes and kept milking me out as I spurted hot, white jizz all over her face.

When I was finally done, she let me collapse back against the hay and she paused to catch her breath while scooping my cum with her finger and continuing to feed herself.


Farm life faded into the background for me then. I literally do not remember anything about planting or selling or anything remotely work related in that time period. It was business as usual and besides, I had more important things to focus on.

Our regularly scheduled masturbation sessions became our regularly scheduled blowjob sessions, with Katie's hands in her own crotch while she sucked me. Each afternoon after the work day and before dinner, I would fill Katie's mouth with at least one load of hot cum while she frigged herself off.

Then came the first day that Katie knelt with her hips next to my head while she leaned over my body and took me into her mouth. We were halfway through our blowjob when she took my hand and guided it between her legs.

My fingers soon encountered something warm, wet, and soft. And then I felt more than heard Katie's moan as she sunk two of my fingers partway into her body.

And so with her hand on my wrist, Katie began to impale herself on my fingers, her hips humping up and down while her head bobbed on my cock. And very quickly she brought herself to a climax, freezing on one down stroke and popping her head up to groan out loud.

I was so caught up in what she was doing with my hand that I didn't pay attention to my pecker. I wasn't anywhere close to cumming.

And so when Katie started sucking on me once again, I analyzed the awkward position of my arm and decided to do something about it.

Reaching over to Katie's hips, I gripped her legs and started pulling her around. She tensed at my touch for a moment and then relaxed, allowing me to tug her into position until she was straddling over my face and I had a good look at her pussy up close and personal.

I didn't even realize that this was really the first time I had touched her naked body in any extended contact. Instead, I was too focused on the sight before me.

Her pussy was still an odd-looking thing to me, but with the pleasurable sensations running through me I was starting to like it. I observed the tender pink folds and the wet secretions coming out of her. And on sudden whim I decided to taste it. My tongue was only a couple inches away and so arching my head, I brought my tongue up and dragged it from the top of her slit and across towards her ass.

The reaction was immediate, Katie squealed and half-bit down on me, causing me to jerk and whine, "Owww!!!!"

Katie ignored my outburst and removed her mouth from my pecker. "Good lord! Do that again!"

I gritted my teeth against the pain in my cock for a moment before reaching up to swipe my tongue against her once again. Katie shuddered just like before, pressing her pussy down against my face trying to get a little more pressure.

I reached my hands to her hips, clamping down to hold her still so I could aim properly, and then I continued licking in long, continuous strokes.

Katie was panting constantly, her vocalizations the same as when she was masturbating herself. Only this time her voice was higher pitched and her whimpers were much louder and longer. Whatever I was doing. She liked it a LOT.

I started experimenting. Licking in different directions and bringing the pads of my lips into play. I already knew the hard nubbin of her clit was Katie's favorite spot, and when I wrapped my lips around it and sucked Katie trembled and then came.

I'd enjoyed my brief tasting of her wet secretions. But this time, the honey flowing out of her pussy was sweeter than anything I could believe would dribble out of a woman. She wailed into the afternoon air as she came harder than I'd ever seen her, and then she toppled over onto her side, gasping for breath.

I lay back with a silly grin on my face, immensely pleased with myself for what I'd done to her. Katie's eyes were glazed over as she was limp on the floor, still in wonderment at the sensations I'd produced in her.

When she got enough energy to sit up, she eyed my still hard cock hungrily. "Johnny, you are going to get the blowjob of your life. But when I've swallowed all your cum, you are going to do that to me AGAIN!"


So far, all of our sexual playtime was just that, playtime. We had our fun, but we also had our work lives. While that hour of sucking on Katie's clit or blowing ropes of jism across her tits was the highlight of my day, looking back I realized that we were just two young adults blowing off our lust and not much beyond that.

Katie was really the only girl I knew, the only one I could trust to experiment with. We both wanted to learn more and were partners in that discovery. But that was all there was to our relationship. There wasn't anything else more special to it. She was my adoptive sister. She was my friend.

That all changed in the summer.

The two busiest seasons for a farmer are Spring and Fall: Planting and Harvest. Sure, there's a lot of work to be done in Summer and Winter, but not quite as much. So there's more time to think and more time for leisure. And once we got past the Spring planting, we took a natural break from our daily lives. And Katie got it in her head to take the next logical step.

We didn't yet know how much it would change the way we looked at each other.

That afternoon started off just like any other. Katie and I rolled around on the quilt, passionately kissing for fifteen minutes as if there was nothing in the world beyond it. Kissing was fun. Soon, we'd be orally pleasuring each other and there's just no way to intimately look into each other's eyes while doing that. So Katie laughed and giggled while my lips massaged her neck and her tongue tickled my ear.

After our makeout session, I gradually took off her dress and underwear. My tongue laved its way around her bosom, spending lots of time on her nipples while my palms roved around the heavy weight of her tits.

Before I got down to eating her pussy, she pulled my shirt off and then dragged my pants and shorts down to my ankles. We turned around in a comfortable pretzel position (which I would later learn is called a sixty-nine) while I got her panties off, leaving us both completely naked.

Gently, she took my cock down into the recesses of her throat, pressing deep down until she had all of me inside of her. Her hips were bobbing above my head, and I clamped down on her asscheeks so I could spear my tongue inside of her clenching channel.

Together, with practiced ease, we brought each other off. Katie dumped two loads of honey into my mouth while I erupted white lava up into her waiting mouth. She drank down every drop.

I lay back and basked in the warm afterglow of my climax while Katie dismounted my face and turned around. Now she knelt between my legs and began to suck on my half-hard pecker once again, readying me for round 2.

So far, everything was per normal. It was a pleasurable routine we'd become familiar with. But then something in the back of my head told me things were going to be different this afternoon. It was a look in her eye. It was as if I could tell Katie wasn't going to stop at just sucking me today.

My cock got hard in record time, and then Katie stopped and looked at me quizzically. "You know what I want to do, don't you?"

I nodded just slightly. "I think so."

"Are you ready?"

"For you? Anytime. Anything you want to do."

Katie stewed on that for a moment, dropping her head back down to continue licking the big vein along the bottom of my shaft. Then, apparently satisfied that I was as hard as I was going to get, she moved up my body. Katie laid her naked form atop me and leaned in to spear her tongue into my mouth. We just kissed for a few minutes, but my pecker also started twitching on its own every time one of Katie's thighs would rub up against it.

And so with an eager but worried expression, Katie got to her knees, spread her thighs apart, and took my rod into her cool hands. I found that I was trembling with anticipation. By now, I'd seen this happening with our farm animals, but never really imagined it happening to me. I wasn't sure what it would be like. But instinctively, I knew I was going to like it. Especially if it had anything to do with Katie.

I watched her spread her nether lips, and then carefully placing my mushroom head between them, she slowly lowered her body onto me. She was so wet already, and the head glided in between her folds easily. She was tight, oh, so tight, and our progress was slow. But she gritted her teeth then pressed downwards, and I felt her inner folds parting to let me pass.

I was about halfway in when we hit a barrier. Katie was already moaning and squirming trying to shove me in even deeper. And the pressure on me was so intense.

Katie just tried wriggling around a bit further before I simply grabbed her hips in my hands and pulled sharply, thrusting my way through and burying myself to the hilt.

Katie gasped in pain, tears bubbling at the corners of her eyes as she threw her head back and tried not to scream. But even as her body tried to adjust to my invasion, her hips were already gyrating in my lap while I made short little thrusts with the springiness of the hay beneath us. I couldn't help myself, this was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced, and I couldn't keep still if my life depended on it.

After a minute or two of this short rolling, some of the good feelings started to flow into Katie's head, and she really began to move with me. Planting her feet, she reached her hands up to squeeze onto my pecs, and started to ride me.

"Mmm... Johnny, this feels so good!" she exclaimed.

Up and down she bounced, reveling in the feeling of my shaft sliding inside and out of her pussy. Once I realized she was no longer in pain, I threw caution to the wind and really started to jackhammer her body onto me.

"Oh, Katie!" I gasped. "Katie!"

Little moans and groans were escaping our mouths every moment, and the sweat poured across both our bodies with the exertion. We were truly fucking at this point, Katie's hair bouncing and her tits bouncing even more. She ground her hips against me, and then a few thrusts later she squeezed her eyes shut and clamped her hands over her mouth, doing her best to stifle a scream as she felt her first sex orgasm detonate in her body. "Mm... mm... NNGH!"

A fresh layer of lubrication was dumped into my lap, and then my rod was slipping and sliding more easily into her, so I just sped up my thrusting. My thighs were burning, my hands cramping from holding her hips so tight, but I didn't care. When her pussy muscles really started to spasm around my shaft as her second orgasm overtook her, I hit my pleasure limit.

"KATIE!" I grunted.

My own head was thrown back as I slammed Katie's body down onto me one last time, and I held her pinned there, as deep as I could go when the end of my pecker simply blew apart, and I filled her still twitching pussy with my cum.

When we'd both come down from our respective highs, Katie leaned forwards and kissed me deeply. When we finally separated enough, we just looked at each other as if for the first time. I had always been in love with her. A family kind of love. But now I felt real love — romantic, passionate love — for Katie flaming inside me.


Everything in our entire lives was starting to change. I used to think of things in terms of full seasons: Planting season, harvest season. Now I was thinking in terms of hours. How much time could I spend with Katie today? How many more hours until I could see her again?

I was totally, head-over-heels, in love with her.

I once asked her, "Are we supposed to be doing this? I mean, you're my sister."

"Probably not," she replied. Then she punched my shoulder, "But we both know you're not really my brother. I just love you more than anyone in the world."

"Me too."

That was all I knew how to express that love verbally. I'd never learned the ways of being romantic, of wooing a woman. But I knew in my heart how much I loved Katie. And I was pretty sure she loved me in the same way.

We expressed that love physically every chance we could get, sneaking away for little quickies at every opportune moment. In the past, we had our usual afternoon time. But now, that wasn't enough anymore. I fucked her before breakfast. I fucked her after breakfast. I fucked her during the mid-morning break. At night, she'd sneak up into the barn loft. You get the idea.

We tried new positions, and new places around the farm. We fucked on the tractor. We fucked in the shed. We fucked in the hen house with Katie trying to shriek louder than the chickens were squawking. We even had a quickie on the kitchen table when we were convinced we couldn't get caught. Each day, when the Masters settled in for their afternoon nap, we invariably were up hidden somewhere, rutting at each other like wild animals. I especially liked riding her from behind like an animal, pounding away at her while we both looked out across the blue sky through a barn loft window.

The Masters must have noticed we were acting differently around each other. I was quite distracted from my normal duties, and Master often found me daydreaming; but this time neither of them said a thing about it. I found Master's silence more telling than his reprimands had been when Katie and I first started masturbating each other.

I suppose the Masters were getting on in age and in health. I suppose neither one begrudged us our budding romance. Besides, Katie and I were getting old enough to take over the farm.


Ma'am died before the next winter. After the funeral, Master went into his room and didn't come out for about two months.

Even when he did finally emerge, Master spent most of the day just sitting in his room, listening to the radio or reading. Just about all the duties of the farm had been passed on, and he intended to relax during his retirement.

That very winter, right after the harvest, we got some new neighbors. The old owners of the farm right next to us were packing up and moving to Florida. The new owners, Bill and Rachel Taylor, were a young couple, only married this last year. Bill grew up on a farm, one that his older brother was running now. He'd joined the Army, and after serving his term, married Rachel and then jumped at the chance to get a farm to call his own.

"Howdy, neighbor!" Master, Katie, and I were strolling down the short half-mile between us and the Taylor farmhouse.

"Howdy!" Master called back.

We met them on their porch, doing the round of introductions and welcomes, etc. Katie brought in our goodie basket, and we all went inside. Miss Rachel was a lot younger than I'd expected, she was only a few years older than Katie and me. But she brought in some good coffee, and seemed every bit a proper farmer's wife.

The boys kept up a constant farming chatter, me included. Katie and Miss Rachel, meanwhile, were already decorating the Taylor's farmhouse and discussing all sorts of boring things like linens and drapes.

I did my best to keep up, but talking wasn't really my thing. And for a few moments, I found myself lost in looking at Miss Rachel. She was a pretty young thing, with rich brown hair that almost had a tint of red in it, green eyes and delicate features that contrasted nicely with sharp cheekbones. Bill commented on how she'd been the absolute prettiest girl at their high school. Her outfit was demure and conservative, but when she moved about I saw it couldn't completely hide the kind of slender/curvy body that all men would drool over. Miss Rachel definitely knew her way around the house and the kitchen, and was a perfect hostess. But at my age, it seemed all I could think about lately was sex.

I wondered what sex with Miss Rachel would be like. I had a vision before me of a naked Miss Rachel, moaning in my ear while my pecker plowed her a new cornfield. I wasn't sure what that meant, but it sure sounded like fun.

Katie caught me a few times gazing at her, but didn't scold me. She just smiled her knowing smile at me. And Miss Rachel flashed me a flirty-teasing grin.

Meanwhile, we figured out that Bill knew his way around a farm; but he was going to need a lot of help getting things started. I watched as Master's eyes lit up. Something was cooking in his head.

I was getting to the point where I didn't need his help anymore on the Masters farm. Master would just show up to meet our customers and continue our business relations. But I was able to handle all the day-to-day operations.

By the end of the evening, we'd all made two new friends and Master had found a reason to get up in the morning. He was going to help Bill get his farm up and running.

That very next day, Master and Katie went over to the Taylor farm. Master to plan for Bill Taylor's future. Katie to visit with Miss Rachel. I got left behind to supervise the workers and make sure our place didn't fall apart.

I pouted a little bit when I found out. That meant we'd be missing our afternoon romp in the hay. Katie just gave me a passionate, wet kiss, and then told me she'd make it worth my while.


On this particular day, Master had gone over to Bill Taylor's and he planned on staying until dinnertime. Katie and I had already discussed this opportunity, and our plans had been set for the past week.

For that week leading up to this, we'd both been on edge, and it was hard to keep my anticipation quiet. We'd never had sex in a proper bed before, and with Master out of the house during the afternoon, I intended to really ravage Katie today.

I bounded in from the fields, sweating like a dog but not willing to waste the time to get cleaned up. Katie met me at the door with a big, wet, sloppy kiss, her eyes aflame.

"You miss me?" she asked in a teasing drawl.

With a snarl I nearly raped her right then on the porch. Laughing the whole time, Katie pried me off of her and then she was dragging me back towards her bedroom.

The instant we got the door open, I decided to take charge. I pushed her backwards roughly, until her back hit the door while I shoved my tongue down her throat. With one of my hands, I pinned both of hers above her head against the door. "Leave them there," I growled in a low voice.

She stayed, obediently, in that position while my hands roamed her body. I started first at her skirt, stripping it down to the floor. Then with my hands shaking, I started unbuttoning her blouse. This took a little while, because I kept pausing to share hot kisses with Katie while she trembled in pent-up anticipation.

Finally, I had Katie stripped down to her underwear, and my hands immediately grabbed double handfuls of her breasts through her bra, squeezing and kissing before I moved my head lower down her belly even as I left my hands playing with her tits.

I slipped a hand behind her back and flipped the catch on her bra, and then suddenly picked her up in my arms. She squealed in delight as I lifted her, her hands playing with my biceps. I carried her to the bed where I dropped her flat on her back, whipped her panties off, and before she realized it, shoved my tongue into her pussy.

"Oh, Johnny!" A startled gasp was all that escaped her lips before she started moaning like never before. I had it in my mind to stick my tongue over every inch of Katie's perfect body.

Katie feebly tried to move my head away, already overwhelmed by the sensations and half-heartedly attempting to stop me. But my meaty paws had a firm grip on her hips, and I had no intention of budging. Eventually she gave up and my tongue and lips really went to town on her.

"Oh, lord, Johnny. What are you doing to me?" she gasped, reflexively bucking her hips up into my face.

I didn't pause to answer verbally. And when I wrapped my tongue around her clit and sucked with everything I had, Katie shrieked louder than I could ever remember and then I felt a flood of her sweet nectar pouring into my mouth.

When her shrieking finally died down to a low whimper, I stood up and quickly shucked my clothes. While I was stripping, Katie seemed dizzy, and she rolled over onto her side, breathing heavily, before falling over and laying flat on her stomach.

Meanwhile my cock was at full mast, and I wasn't going to take the time to turn her back over. I knelt on the bed and after seizing Katie's legs, I spread her wide. With a single, powerful thrust, I mounted her like an animal, and a guttural groan blew out from Katie's mouth as the thick shaft burrowed deep into her vaginal depths.

I stared down at her backside, and I kept thrusting my hips at her, the same way I remembered seeing Master do those years ago. Katie's moaning was muffled by the pillow in her face, her big tits crushed against the mattress even as I got her knees locked onto the bed. Slowly, but forcefully I pumped my shaft into her, jarring her body forwards with every thrust.

Eventually, Katie recovered enough to get onto all fours, and as she felt the thickness of me filling her up, she started to buck her body back at me, timed with my thrusts so that we made a wet slapping sound every time my hips blasted against her ass.

A dim part of me seemed dissatisfied that she even had the energy to thrust back at me. So I shortened up to quick, shallow thrusts while I reached a hand around to play with her love button.

Immediately, Katie lost the rhythm and started wriggling against my hand, and as I continued to ream her out, her wriggling turned into an involuntary twitching as she shrieked again and came, the ecstasy rolling from her hips and along her torso towards her head.

"Oh, Johnny. Johnny. JOHNNY!" she cried.

I took that as my cue, and as soon as I realized Katie was in the middle of an orgasm, both my hands clamped onto her tits and used them to yank her body onto my shaft as I pounded harder and harder, reaching that point of no return where I made my final incontrollable thrusts before firing my load, filling up her pussy with all the pent-up liquid energy I had roiling inside me.

"AAARGH!" I grunted, feeling each separate burst of cum blast its way out of my body and splatter against Katie's insides.

When I was done, I released my grip on her torso. She collapsed forwards, her face falling into the pillow and slipping me out of her before I fell down next to her.

She was panting from exhaustion, her naked body limp against the sheets, a light sheen of sweat coating her skin.

"Wow..." Katie cooed at the ceiling. I just panted in response.

For a moment we just lay there, ogling each other and grinning like idiots. When she turned to her side, I felt my mouth watering at the sight of her round breasts, hard nubs poking out. I'd seen them a hundred times already, and still I was mesmerized by the view.

I let my gaze drift lower across her abdomen, where I could faintly see the outline of her ribs. The gentle swell of her hips rising up from her trim waist and around her buttocks, then caught my attention. By the time my eyes roved downward to where her pussy was still leaking our orgasmic fluids, I was hard again.

I just gave her my wolfish grin, and then with a burst of energy leaped onto her, kissing her deeply and rolling her onto her back while I settled my hips between her legs. As my re-energized shaft poked its way back into her warm, wet folds, I whispered, "I'm not done with you yet."


By the time Master came back from the Taylor farm, Katie and I had cleaned up and gone back to work. The minute he arrived, he tracked both of us down, sat us at the table, and began to tell us how his day went.

We patiently listened to every word he said, just enjoying his colorful expressions and hand waving descriptions. He told us some inside information as to how their farm was set up. He spent ten minutes recounting some funny thing Bill had tried to do. And he talked a good long while about what plans they had for tomorrow before finally finishing up.

As long as Master had something to keep his mind occupied, he seemed lively, full of energy. But only moments later, he would think about his wife, and all the color fled from his body. He stared at the floor, and then without a word, went into his bedroom.

I may not have been very experienced in the mysteries of adult love, but I understood what he was going through. His wife had meant the world to him. I could only imagine how I'd be if I ever lost Katie.

We both stared down the hallway at the closed bedroom door. Katie leaned down and rubbed her nose against my shoulder. "I'm worried about him."


It was early in the afternoon, earlier than I usually finished up. But we'd had a very productive day, and it was hot out, so I sent the hired hands home early as a little reward for everybody.

I already pictured Katie's smiling face as she poured me a glass of lemonade. If Master was already taking a nap, then maybe she'd be up for a roll in the hay. So with an extra bounce in my step, I hopped onto the porch and strode into the kitchen.

It was empty; Katie must've been somewhere else in the house. So I moved over to the refrigerator. I had just gotten the door open, the pitcher of lemonade within reach when I heard the scream.

Instantly, I whipped my head around, finding myself alone in the kitchen. Then the scream came again.

Without a moment's hesitation I ran down the hallway, to Master's room where the scream had come from. Twisting the knob, I burst into the room and then stopped dead in my tracks, complete shock washing over me.

Katie was flat on her belly with her face smashed into a pillow. Master had her pinned down to the bed, trying to move her dress out of the way and open his fly at the same time.

This time I knew exactly what was going on. And when Katie managed to free herself just enough to slap Master across the face, I fully realized that this was NOT a good thing.

So I ran in and tackled Master, carrying him across the bed and onto the floor. Things were different than when I first came to the farm. Now I was the bigger, stronger, faster one.

For a minute, Master fought back, flailing his arms and trying to hit me while I did my best to just pin him down and prevent him from hitting me too hard. Like it or not, he was the closest thing to a father I had, and I didn't want to seriously hurt him.

"Katie! Run away! Run to Miss Rachel's house! Wait there for me!"

I turned to see her, hair all messed up and a panicked expression on her face. But she heard and she obeyed, turning and fleeing out the door as fast as her feet could carry her.

Once she was gone, Master gave up the fight. He laid back, his head lolling about on the wood floor, and he began to cry. I had never seen Master cry before, not once.

I got up off of him, and backed away, silent.

He started pounding the floor, bawling like a baby. I couldn't understand what was going on, and just backed off, giving him as much room as he needed.

"I'm sorry, Johnny. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." And then he was crying again. "I miss her. I miss my wife."

And then suddenly the tears stopped, and he started to get back up.

"Now, Master. Just take it easy."

"Johnny, I'm going to go see my wife again."

I didn't understand. But then he reached into the bedside table, and came out with the black revolver I knew he had there. Before I realized it, the gun was cocked and he had it pointed right at me from just six feet away.

I stepped back, hitting the wall behind me, astonished at what was going on. Automatically, I held up my hands in the air, like I'd seen on TV.

"Get out of here, Johnny."

"I don't understand, Master."

"Get out of here! I want you to go out the door, and you go find Katie. You don't ever let her go. You keep her safe. Understand?"

I didn't quite understand, but I still replied, "I understand, Master."

"Now go!"

With my hands still held up, I sidled out the door, my eyes on the gun. Master kept it trained right at my head as I moved, right up until I was out of sight.

"Go!" was the last thing I heard him yell.

I turned, flew out the door and then I started running. I had just hit the main road and started towards Miss Rachel's house when I heard the gunshot ring out.

I stopped for only a moment, to turn and wonder at what had just happened. Then I kept on running to Katie.

We stayed with Bill and Miss Rachel for the next hour. They had called the police, then Katie and I just huddled together on the couch, two freaked out children, not quite ready for the harsh realities of the outside world.

From Bill and Miss Rachel's place, we saw the police arrive and go into our house. They were in there for a few hours, stringing up yellow police tape and taking photographs.

While they were there, a couple of officers came over to us, sat us down, and started asking questions. Bill and Miss Rachel were always nearby. We told them the truth, as best we could. I repeated everything Master told me just before he sent me away.

I was relieved to find that this was the first time Master had ever tried to force himself on Katie. But this relief was soon swallowed up by a great sense of loss. I didn't know how we would move on.

Hours after the police left, and they'd taken Master's body to the morgue, Katie and I were not ready to go back. Bill and Miss Rachel left us alone to go to sleep after a while, and we just stayed curled up on the couch until the dead of night.

The next morning, we were fed, and then Katie and I set off to go back. We walked into Master's room, and found it completely empty. It was only when we went outside that we found where it had all happened. There was a big tree at the north end of the yard. We had buried Ma'am there, and right next to her gravestone was a pool of day-old blood.

The next week crawled by. I threw myself into the farm work, and Katie got everything cleaned up. Our lives had to go on. I moved into Katie's room with her, and those first two nights I just held her as she cried herself to sleep.

The third night, we made love — slowly, tenderly. She was all I had in this world. And I remembered Master's orders to take care of her.

At the end of the week, some government lawyers came by to tell us that after Ma'am had died, Master had rewritten his will to leave everything to Katie and me. Since we were both past eighteen, we were legally adults and did not need any additional supervision. The farm was ours, and we were on our own.

Tragedy comes, then it goes. Sadness, too. I could only hope that happiness and joy would be coming next. And I took solace in the love I'd found with Katie.

Our future was just beginning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.