Becoming A College Hooker - Cover

Becoming A College Hooker

Copyright© 2007 by Nikki Mounds

Chapter 4: Adriana's tale

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Adriana's tale - Nicole is a cute and busty coed. She is short of money and her best friends at the University are getting plenty by either working as strippers or whoring. This is the story of Nicole and her college friends as they become whores, one by one, their seduction into prostitution and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rough   School  

I walk the halls of my high school absent minded. I can't help but think about what have been happening to me in the last weeks. I have found out my sister, Roberta, have been whoring in a club called 'co-ed funhouse' with her college friends.

I always knew Lynn was a slut, but Nicole looked like a nice girl. When I arrived in college my sister took me under her wing and introduced me to all her friends. In no time I was part of the crowd, the 'hot girls' of campus. Of course, these same girls are also whoring along Roberta.

Even though they tried hard to hide it there is rumor about our activities. No one found out about me, but Lynn and my sis have been seen in a strip club a few months ago by a guy in one of my classes. Now all the college boys think we are whores ... in our case they are right! In fact I think all the girls I know are in the 'business'!

Well ... I ended up doing it too; I started to have sex for money, but only oral sex! I actually love to give head and earning money for doing it is not that bad! Of course, I tried to do it as far from my school as possible, I'd NEVER want anyone from around here to find out how I have manage to buy all my new clothes.

I'm not as busty as Nicole or Lynn. In fact I have a healthy pair of B cup tits that are very firm, I don't actually need a bra, and my body is slim and well kept, with a great ass and legs. Guys tell me my face is very cute, kind of girl next door type, with an innocent teen quality to it. I get many stares and lots of clients when I work with the girls.

"Hey Adriana! I have to talk to you!" I hear a sudden yell from behind me and I almost jump, startled by it. I turn around to the masculine voice that called me. I see a young boy, a student like me. I just know his nickname, 'pal', a nice guy.

"OH! Pal!" I giggle. "Don't do that again!" I look at him with my angelic face and big smile.

"Sorry sweetie!" He answers looking at me in a weird way.

"It's ok..." I say grabbing my books closer to my chest. "I have to go ... Mrs. Lara class!" I make a face and giggle as I try to move away from him.

"Mmmm, maybe I could persuade you to miss that class." The boy says with a huge smile on his face and a hungry look on it.

"No ... I am not doing too well in it. I think I'll not skip this one!" I say blushing, he is acting weird too!

"You see, I heard some rumors that are a bit disconcerting..." Pal starts to speak walking by my side in a low conspiratorial voice. " ... and wanted to talk to you to find out if they were true."

"R-rumors?" I ask with a blush to my face. "L-like what?" I hope my little 'adventures' with my big sis and her friends had not been discovered. I'd die of embarrassment!

"Well, I've been told that you and your friends often undertake extra linguistics sessions ... I was wondering if you might show me some of your skills."

I hear it and stop freezing in place, my hands grab the books so hard my fingers start to hurt! I look at my fellow student dumbly, stunned. I am blushing deeply and I am so scared I can't even answer!

"I also hear that you girls now how to use your assets and Roberta, Nicole, Lynn and yourself definitely have assets ... your sister and her friends from college are getting a lot of money with their 'talents'."

"Please Pal! Don't tell anyone!" I ask desperately. "Lynn convinced me to do it ... Roberta was doing it too ... I-I never thought someone in the school would ever find out!"

"Don't worry Adriana!" He puts a hand on my shoulders and moves to put his arm around my shoulder. "I won't tell ... for a price."

I look at pal expectant, nervously gasping. I knew it'd come to it!

"Pick a hole." He says with an evil large smile on his mouth.

"A-a hole?" I ask dumbly.

"Mouth, pussy or that tasty round ass..."

"M-mouth ... I like it in my mouth." I confess with a full body blush.

"Mmm!" He moans in pleasure when he notices I have already surrendered. "Then ... let's go." I look at him dumbly for a second before I get the meaning of it.

"OH!" I finally understand. "Now?!" I ask unsure.

"Of course now Adriana!" He says taking me by the hand, pulling me into a nearby supply closet.

Letting me go he locks the door and unzip his pants. He pulls out an impressive 8" cock, looking at me in the eyes and saying.

"NOW ... let's see if what they say about you girls is true."

He puts his hands on my shoulders and make me kneel in front of him, I feel my heart beating fast, I can't believe I'm going to suck a cock in the school grounds! I grab the big cock squeezing it and jerking it gently to see it stiffening in front of my eyes.

"Make it good Adriana, or it will go somewhere else - my choice!"

"If I do this you will not tell a word right?" I ask giving it a kiss. "Not about me, not about Roberta or Lynn or Nicole right?"

"We'll see, make it good. Your reputation is counting on it."

I blush and close my pouting lips over the cockhead, running my tongue over it, slurping loudly.

"Humm!" He moans closing his eyes in pleasure.

My hands are still masturbating the pole when I swallow a little more of it. I keep taking inch after inch until my lips touch my fingers, then I move my face back again, my drool falls from my lips as I slurp all over the big cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.