The Ultimate Playboy - Cover

The Ultimate Playboy

Copyright© 2007 by bluedragon

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Most stories start off with two people meeting cute, dancing around each other for a little while before falling in love and eventually, finally sharing that love in a physical sense. This is not that kind of story. One dude... LOTS of different women...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

The night of the party, I arrived suitably dressed in silk boxers and an overcoat. A fiery red-head in a lace teddy greeted me at the door and put away my overcoat, then rubbed my bicep as she guided me into the main living room. Two dozen people were already present, and only six of them were male. Already, the imbalanced ratio told me this was going to be a fun party.

A blue party cup full of some toxic mixture was handed to me, and then I joined the main group lounging on cushions and love sac bean bags around the floor. I recognized several people, and quite casually we all settled into a comfortable conversation.

An hour later, the party grew to 30, which was expected to be the maximum, and only 8 were male. The alcohol had kept flowing, there was a more decadent haze in the room from smoke that was not tobacco-based, and the conversation had taken a decidedly sexual tone. The music was pumping, a solid bass beat that had everyone's heart racing and adrenaline pumping.

People were slowly grouping off, moving into more secluded corners to make-out and start feeling each other up. Now, an out in the air orgy was not planned, usually people would sneak away to quiet rooms. But I was already a little bit turned on by the feast of female flesh before me, beautiful women in all shapes, sizes, and cup sizes around me and doing their best to flirt and seduce. And my effect had seemingly already gone to work increasing physical excitement and reducing the Tri-Delt sisters' inhibitions.

Heidi and Isabelle, both already familiar to me were leaning against my chest and shoulders, idly rubbing at my body while getting thoroughly drunk and antsy. I had one arm wrapped around Isabelle's shoulders, the palm of my hand between her bra and a naked breast. My other hand was in Heidi's panties, lazily tickling while we all kept up the conversation.

But one girl in particular had caught my attention. She was an athletic Amazon, at least as tall as me and built like a Greek goddess. Dark brown hair with natural curls fell over toned shoulders. Soft bangs framed her face and partially hid her brilliantly green eyes. Her limbs were quite slender but muscularly-defined, and her legs went on forever. In the middle, her large, full breasts were barely contained by a lace bodice, and she wore matching thong panties. Above all else, she possessed an exotically perfect face that would have put Aphrodite to shame.

This goddess was seated royally in an armchair above most everyone else, who were reclining on cushions closer to the floor. And despite her clear arousal she was still playing quite hard to get with any guy who approached her. When she did speak, her voice had a European accent which was at once intoxicatingly attractive and also threateningly bitchy.

Isabelle followed my gaze for most of the hour, and finally told me about her.

"That's Kaia," she whispered in my ear. "And forget about it. You'll never get her."

"Why not? Are you jealous?"

"No," Isabelle giggled. "But she's just a cocktease. She likes being in control, and I've never seen a guy actually bag her for as long as I've known her. She'd rather toy with them than actually fuck them."

"Hmm." I liked a challenge. Things had been altogether too easy for me lately.

I spent the next hour pointedly ignoring Kaia, enough so that everyone in the room had noticed. In the meantime, my arousal had only been building and building, and as I got hornier, so did every other female in the room. The music was seemingly louder, filling our ears as the world around closed in until there was nothing left but the lust, the music, and whatever gorgeous body was nearby.

None of the guys knew the truth about what was happening, but they certainly were enjoying the fruits of my labor. Two couples were clearly fucking not five feet from us, and I had already brought both Heidi and Isabelle to finger-licking orgasms. Other girls had split off into threesomes (foursomes!) or lesbian rug- munching fests. The conversation had died out, with pretty much everyone heavily petting or blowing or sucking on something. There was nothing left but the symphony of an orgy set to a thudding bass soundtrack.

I was sitting on a nice cushion, leaning back against the couch while Heidi gave me an expert blowjob. I was rubbing at Isabelle's pussy and nibbling on the back of her neck while my other hand palmed her swollen nipples and the two of us watched the scene unfolding in front of us.

Kaia was still in her throne, the fiery red-head sister eating out her pussy while she leaned back and simply enjoyed it. The only thing was that she looked rather unsure of herself as the lust flamed in her head almost out of her rigid control. Her eyebrows furrows as she panted and tried to comprehend why she felt so aroused.

Three different guys had propositioned her, but she shooed them away with the most careless of dismissals, still in control enough to be the Ice Queen. With other, more willing sorority sisters around, they were able to find new attractions. But now Kaia's gaze was on me, watching me intently as if trying to figure out what was going on in my head. It was as if she could tell there was something very different about me from the other guys.

Heidi was doing her best to bring me off, but eventually she tired after almost fifteen minutes of my cock at diamond hardness and whined, "Dammit, come already!"

I grinned down at her. "Make me."

Heidi took on a bold look in her eyes, and returned to my rod with new aggressiveness. But then I noticed that despite the red-head's expert girl-loving, Kaia had not let herself orgasm either. I started staring her down, Kaia returning my gaze coolly. Finally, she called out "Jamie!", and then a sandy-blonde California girl came around.

"Jamie, do me a favor?" Kaia asked, fighting past a soft moan. "Make that boy lose it. I just don't think he could handle a challenge from you."

Heidi got up and moved out of the way as the gauntlet had been thrown down, and I moved myself into an armchair directly opposite Kaia.

I caught Isabelle's attention, who was relaxing after I'd brought her to two nice orgasms, and asked her if she could help me out with Kaia. With a devilish smile, she moved over to take the red-head's place between Kaia's thighs.

Jamie sashayed over to me, already naked from a previous encounter. She had a clean, California girl face and some of Beverly Hills' finest breasts ever created over a silky smooth bare pussy. She straddled me, rubbing her soft vaginal lips along my wet prick while pressing those perfectly round breasts into my face. Then she slid lower, my shaft trapped between the folds of her pussy while she glided backwards, dragging her tits down my legs until my erection was held in the cleft between her heavy boobs.

I watched as Jamie tit-fucked me, opening her mouth on the downstroke and licking me for several seconds before gliding up and then returning back down, my rod encased in her warm flesh.

When I looked up and over, Isabelle was Frenching Kaia pleasantly while she stripped off Kaia's bodice and then rubbed their boobs against each other. Eventually, she lowered herself down and began to lap at Kaia's wet slit.

Meanwhile, Jamie was very, very good. In just a few short minutes she had picked up on my natural signals and figured out how to maximize my pleasure for rapid release. I felt my control slipping away from me as my balls started boiling, threatening to burst despite my intentions.

I turned my focus onto Kaia's face, channeling all of my lust for her the way I would fixate myself on Mrs. Robinson or any other gorgeous woman I set my sights on. I watched Kaia's upper torso as she jiggled and twitched in pleasure, my über-pheremones now focused in on one girl.

Another sorority sister came and started rubbing my shoulders while nibbling at my ear and whispering dirty thoughts to me. Heidi went over to Kaia and started caressing Kaia's large breasts and tickling any sensitive nerves she could find. Then another sorority sister came and rubbed at my chest, then directed my gaze to watch her tongue battling with another gorgeous woman, a vision that sent my heart racing even faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.