The Ultimate Playboy - Cover

The Ultimate Playboy

Copyright© 2007 by bluedragon

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Most stories start off with two people meeting cute, dancing around each other for a little while before falling in love and eventually, finally sharing that love in a physical sense. This is not that kind of story. One dude... LOTS of different women...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

I moved ahead, my hands rubbing at the cute girl's asscheeks while I aimed myself forwards. Mrs. Robinson came right up to whisper in my ear. "And I mean FUCK her. I want you to split her in half so that she'll never forget it."

I could not disappoint my goddess. So the moment I got my other head firmly situated, I rammed in with all the force my hips could generate.

Gabrielle screamed in pain as her supertight tunnel was instantly stretched farther than it had ever gone before, and I didn't give her a moment to recover as I backed out quickly and slammed myself in once again. She had barely stopped her first scream when my second thrust forced a new scream out of her throat.

We were in a room across the hallway from the main lab, which was organized like a doctor's office. A double-sized hospital bed dominated the space, an array of test equipment nearby. Gabrielle was on all fours while I knelt behind her, slamming into her pussy over and again.

Even with the near empty campus and the closed lab, I was still amazed no one had heard the screams yet. The room wasn't designed to be soundproof. So I kept fucking, and Gabrielle's screaming finally died down into a constant whimpering as I was banging in and out as hard as I could and she was being assaulted by more feelings than she'd ever imagined.

Only a minute into our fucking, Gabrielle's whimpers slipped into a shriek as she came, her legs quaking as the climax rippled across her body. But I wasn't about to let up on her. I fucked her hard through the middle of her orgasm, and then she was shrieking again as she came again.

Backed up by previous empirical data, we were proving that my "effect" not only instilled a heightened state of arousal in the subjects, but also magnified their sexual pleasure, resulting in highly positive encounters with impressive satisfaction levels.

In other words, sex with me was fantastic.

Gabrielle was now subject B in the experiment. I'd run through many such experiments with subject A, so much until Mrs. Robinson was starting to walk a little funny. Gabrielle had been a loyal assistant, running the experiments while watching me fuck Mrs. Robinson's lights out. Our initial round of testing complete, she was a logical (and very eager) choice for a second test subject.

Gabrielle was a pleasing subject. She was a little on the skinny side, and didn't take care to do perfect trimming down there, but she had a nice rack hidden in her baggy clothes. The only issue was that she was a virgin, and despite the massive arousal I produced in her, she had still been very nervous. My effect can instill arousal, but a person's decision-making can still override the inclination.

None of that mattered anymore as I tore through her hymen and thus I had deflowered her.

Mrs. Robinson was then next to us, one hand reaching down to rub at Gabrielle's clit while her other hand rubbed a firm breast, still perfectly formed in youth. And when Mrs. Robinson moved to plant a juicy kiss on Gabrielle's lips, Gabrielle's pussy went nova and a bigger climax poured out through our juncture. Oh, my effect was also an inhibition-reducer, where the subject became open to lesbianism, anal sex, exhibition, etc. Mrs. Robinson and I had already tried just about everything.

Orgasmic fluids were coursing down Gabrielle's legs, and I had a mind to add my own special blend to the mix. But Mrs. Robinson had a more intelligent solution given that it was Gabrielle's first time and we had no protection. Condoms were a variable we didn't want to add just yet.

"She has to swallow your cum."

My hips were already speeding up towards explosion, and I pulled out and started jerking my own shaft.

It took Gabrielle a moment to recover from my pounding of her pussy, and finally she turned around and sank to her knees. All she could manage was to open her mouth, so I moved forward until she sucked the head in as best she could.

I was still jerking myself when the rush came. Mrs. Robinson warned "Here it comes", and then my first load ejaculated into Gabrielle's mouth.

Her eyes flew open as it hit the back of her throat, and then she was desperately swallowing as jet after jet poured out of me.

After the third jet, her timing was off and she gagged, but Mrs. Robinson held her head tight around my rod as every spurt filled up her mouth and started to dribble out between her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.