Sweet Secret Lover - Cover

Sweet Secret Lover

Copyright© 2007 by htkenyan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is my true story as a married woman. I describe my endevours with my secret lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Black Couple   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Slow  

You call me to say you are in town. Am excited both with the obvious booty call and the sensation it gives me to imagine what could be. Soon it will be lunch break and am hungry. Very hungry, but not for food. I can't think straight. The little brains l had got washed immediately after l agreed to meet you at your crib for "lunch". Am looking forward to all the courses.

What a flirt you are. I love your mind games. Of cos am eagar and if you want hard prove check my thong which l had to remove as it was drenched with my juice. I never thought it would come to this but l sure love the turn of events, so do you.

I just can't get it out of my head. I know am going to get it and am going to let you have your ways with me. You excite every nerve in me. What a wonderful reward for being a naughty girl. You are for sure my best kept secret and we both want to keep it that way forever.

The jeans seam rubs my already erect clit as l walk. Am aware of it and loving every step. I flash back to our first and only physical encounter. What a man you had proved to be. Like the time you had my clit on your tongue, l almost pasted out. If the past is anything to go by then for sure today will go to the books of history. What a sweet dick you had, the better to fuck me l guess. That day men were really separated from boys. You were a true man. It takes a true man to make a woman orgasm on the first encounter. It's as if you learnt how to seduce me, swipe me off my feet from the other world. You know l loved it. You loved it too. Time will tell if you maintain standards. I snap out of it. I have to focus on the matters at hand. Am sure you must be waiting for me.

Before long am knock on your door. Am trembling not from fear but rather desire. I have wanted this for so long and my pussy and l can't wait to experience you again.

Every human being has a pinch of craziness in them but ours is the ultimate masterpiece. It's time to put all the flirting on chat to practice. You open the door with a smile and l know there is no backing out now. Immediately everything seizes to be, except the lust we have for each other. Lust so deep and thick. It certainly could be cut with a knife.

You look sexy as always. What's a girl to do Hun??????? Especially if you smile in that way. What a seduction. There l am in your arms enjoying that hug feeling your strong arms around me. Still no words are spoken. Just my heartbeat and yours are getting acquainted. You look in my eyes. What a hunk you are. I can certainly do anything you please at that juncture. You know what l want. I too know clearly what this afternoon is about. "Lunch will be served" not so long now.

You look into my eyes and open your mouth in what l thought to be a verbal greeting but words don't make it out of your lips. Am shaking and would drop for sure if you don't keep holding me. Do l have that effect on you? Or could it me your sexuality has the best of you? Or both? I take the chance, move forward to plant a peck on your sweet lips. You need more than a peck. Who am l fooling; l too could use more sugar. Your tongue touches mine and right there l knew where you were going to take me; HEAVEN.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.