Maggie Mae - DGH - Cover

Maggie Mae - DGH

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is my submission to an invitation from Jake Rivers to write a story about the song Maggie Mae, or Maggie May. Hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First  

"I suppose I could collect my books and get on back to school
Or steal my daddy's cue and make a living out of playing pool
Or find myself a rock and roll band that needs a helpin' hand.
Oh, Maggie, I wish I'd never seen your face.
You made a first-class fool out of me.
Maggie, I wish Id never seen your face."

I went home really feeling bad. I tossed and turned all night. After school I still went to see Maggie at the cottage. I had to hear it from her lips. She was there when I got there.

"Jerry, what were you doing at my house last night? I told you never to come there. Are you out of your mind?"

"I saw you, I saw you fucking that man in your hot tub. Your husband was home, doesn't he care? Doesn't he love you like I do? I would do anything for you. I was hoping you would eventually leave him and come with me. We could get married; I'll have a good job when I graduate."

"... Stop, Jerry, stop it. What do you mean you saw me? Have you been spying on me?"

Oh shit, I knew I had said too much. I told her I happened to go to the attic and when I glanced out of the window I saw her in the hot tub with another man.

"Maggie, it was an accident but the point is, I saw you; I saw you with another man. I thought you loved me as much as I loved you. I was hoping that someday we would be together. You just used me for sex," I cried.

"Jerry, I love you, but I'm not in love with you. Bob is my husband and I would never leave him."

"But, you made love with me and now with that other man. I don't understand?" I said.

"It was just sex between you and me, Jerry. You are a virile young man with a nice lean body and I was attracted to you. Yes, we had great sex, but that was all it was. I'm so sorry if I misled you. I never intended on hurting you. I thought you knew that," replied Maggie.

"What about you saying not to come to your house and yet you were fucking another man with your husband there? Are you and Bob swappers? Do you fuck just anyone?" I was getting angry.

"Jerry, that was uncalled for. Bob's and my personal life is none of your concern. You are just a young man and I knew Bob would get mad if I was having sex with such a young person. I also don't think your parents would like it if you were at our house all the time. I was just using common sense."

I had tears in my eyes. "I loved you, Maggie. I loved making love with you and now I find out it wasn't real."

"Jerry, the sex with you was real and it was great, but it was just sex. You don't love me. It's just that I was your first and you are not in love but in lust. Someday you'll meet the right woman and you will realize the difference."

I knew it was over. After finding out she was never in love with me I felt like a fool. I was nothing but a stupid naive kid who needed to grow up.

Maggie spoke. "Jerry, I guess it's over between us. I do want to tell you that you are a great lover and will make a woman happy someday. I hope we can keep this a secret. I'd hate for Bob or your parents to find out. I would deny everything. You'd look kind of foolish," replied Maggie.

I left the cottage and went home. I felt like my whole life had come to an abrupt end. How could I be so stupid? Why would I believe that an older woman like Maggie would think of a kid like me as more than a sex item?

I never said anything to anyone. Who would believe me? I held it in and it hurt. I completely stopped seeing Maggie. I didn't even go in the attic anymore. If she was there I didn't want to see her. It hurt enough just knowing what a fool I was.

I spent more time studying and learning my trade. Mom would constantly ask me what was wrong. I would constantly make excuses for my actions. Finally one day I told her a lie with some of it being true.

"Mom, I had a girlfriend. I didn't want to bring her home to meet you till I knew we were going to be a couple. Well, we broke up. I guess I took it kind of hard and I'm working through it. Please try to understand," I asked. "I just need my space right now."

My wonderful mom came over and hugged me. "It will be alright, Jerry. Everyone goes through similar situations. I wish there was something I could do but it will just take time. The last time I saw you like this was when your friend, Sam, moved away. You eventually got over it. You'll get over this girl too. If you ever need to talk just let me know."

I went on with my life. I didn't date again yet. I was thinking that I never really dated. Maggie never went with me anywhere. No one even knew about us. I was thinking that maybe I should try dating someone.

It was a couple of weeks later when my brother, Mark, stopped by to see me.

"Hey, Squirt. How's it going?" he asked. "Mom told me you had a girlfriend and it didn't work out. Would you like to talk about it?"

"No, I can't, Mark. It's very personal."

"Jer, come on; I'm your big or at least your older brother. I've been around the block and I know you need to get it off your chest. I promise to keep your secret," said Mark.

Mark only calls me Jer when he is serious. I knew he was right; I had to get this off my chest. "Mark, it wasn't really a girlfriend; I just thought she was. The reason I can't tell you everything about her is because she is married," I answered.

As I was watching Mark I noticed him looking over to the attic door and then back at me. "Is it Maggie Mae Roberts, Jer?" he asked me.

"How did you know, Mark?" I asked.

"Let me tell you about what happened between Maggie and me about seven years ago right after I graduated from high school," said Mark.

"You had an affair with Maggie too?" I asked. "I thought Darla was your girlfriend. At least I peeked at you two a few times."

"Yes, Darla was my girlfriend and, yes, we did it quite a few times. It all started when one day I went up in the attic and found out I could see Darla's room as well as the pool. They didn't have the spa back then. Anyway, I saw Darla most every night getting ready for bed. Most of the time she didn't close the blinds. After seeing her I started asking her out and eventually I was tapping her pretty regularly. I never told her I saw her through the attic window. It was the only window in our house that you could see through their windows. I guess you know that by now."

I looked down. I wasn't exactly proud of being a peeping Tom.

Mark continued. "One Saturday I went over to see Darla. I thought her parents were supposed to be gone and we were going to have sex. Anyway, I knocked on the door and Mrs. Roberts answered it. When I asked for Darla, her mom said she had gone over to her girlfriend's and wouldn't be back till late.

"Maggie is a good looking woman and she said she had just got out of the shower. All she had on was a short pink robe and her hair was wet. I figured she was telling me the truth. She asked me to step in, which I did and she was coming on to me. Remember that movie, 'The Graduate', with Dustin Hoffman? It was just like that only I wasn't shy.

"When she showed me her pussy, I went after it. I backed her up to her couch and opened her robe and was fingering her. She was moaning and asking for more so I unzipped my pants and worked my cock out. It was as hard as a rock so I undid my belt buckle and pulled my cock out over my underwear. She spread her legs and I started fucking her.

"She kept asking me for more and right when I started to come she pushed against my chest and told me to stop raping her. 'Please get off of me, I beg you. I promise I won't tell anyone. Just get off of me.' That's just what she said. I came full blast. I was coming when she told me to stop.

"I had no idea what had happened to her till I turned around and saw Darla at the door. 'Get off my mother, you bastard!' Darla yelled at me. Then she started beating on my back. Of course I got off her mother who was crying at the time and buckled up my pants and headed for the door.

"As I was leaving I told Darla that I didn't rape her mother but she wasn't listening to me. 'Get out, you bastard!' she yelled at me. As I left I heard her ask her mom if she wanted her to call the police. Her mom said that they didn't want to draw shame to their family and to not even tell her husband about it. They would just keep it a secret.

"I'll tell you that I was scared shitless. I really didn't do anything wrong but I had no proof. She wanted the sex and asked for it. For the next couple of days I was waiting for the cops to come and get me. I stared out the attic and nothing seemed to change. When they were in the pool, Maggie was always laughing with her husband."

"So did they ever call the police? What happened between you and Darla? Did you ever have sex with Maggie again?" I asked Mark.

"Slow down, Squirt, I'll tell you the rest of the story. About a week later Maggie calls me here at the house and apologizes for the way she acted. She asked me to come over since Darla was away at her cousin's for the weekend and she was lonely. I told her to forget it. Her pussy wasn't worth going to jail over. She, of course, told me she would have never called the police. Of course she told me to stay away from Darla. She had found out we were having sex and wasn't happy about it.

"I did see Darla about two months later at a party and tried to tell her the truth but she said she didn't believe me, that her mother wouldn't have tried to have sex with me. Deep down I believe Darla believed me but on the outside she didn't say. She never said anything bad about me to any of our friends. She just told them things didn't work out and we each went our own way."

"Did Maggie ever contact you after that?" I asked.

"Yeah, she called two more times but I told her to forget it. I didn't want anything to do with her. I was really pissed at losing Darla. She was a fun girl and a great lay. The last time I saw Maggie was at my wedding. She tried to flirt with me but I just danced with her out of courtesy. Darla, as you know never came to my wedding," said Mark.

When he was finished I told him my story and how I would meet her at the cottage and we would have sex. I told him I was shocked about seeing her with another man at the house. He explained the Roberts lifestyle to me.

"Jer, they are soft swingers. They don't go to swing clubs or anything like that. They have a few intimate friends who they meet or who come to their house and they do swap mates with them. I think Darla had found out accidently and that is why she believed me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.