Maggie Mae - DGH
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is my submission to an invitation from Jake Rivers to write a story about the song Maggie Mae, or Maggie May. Hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First  

"Wake up, Maggie, I think I got something to say to you
It's late September and I really should be back at school
I know I keep you amused but I feel I'm being used
Oh, Maggie, I couldn't have tried any more
You lured me away from home just to save you from being alone
You stole my heart and that's what really hurt."

I guess I should go back to when I was a kid, and let you know how I knew Maggie Mae. Way back when I was pre-teen we - our family - moved into a new gated neighborhood. There was a guard on duty during the day and we got in at night by the use of a key card.

My family was wealthy but not to the rich point. We lived in a huge Victorian house that looked almost like a castle. Everyone in our sub-division lived in similar houses. I had an older brother and sister who were already teenagers. I was the kid in the family.

Dad was the manufacturing vice-president at the auto body plant in Toledo, Ohio. My mom was a stay-at-home mom but attended just about every school or neighborhood function there was. In the house behind us, and separated by a very tall privacy fence, was the Roberts family. There was Mr. and Mrs. Roberts, (she was also known to the adults as Maggie Mae) and their daughter Darla.

Darla was eighteen, the same as my brother. She was an only child and was the daughter of Bob Roberts. Her mother passed away when Darla was only four years old; two years later, Mr. Roberts married Maggie who adopted Darla as her own. More about their family later.

On our right side was the Bates family. Mr. Bates also was a vice-president at the same plant as my dad. He was in Marketing. He and dad were really good friends. His wife worked as a secretary in a lawyer's office. That left their only daughter Samantha home alone quite a bit of the time. Sam, as I called her was a tomboy. She was my age, which at the time was eleven, and my best friend.

Since we all went to private school and got off the same bus, Sam would come stay at our house till one of her parents arrived home. We'd do our homework together and play catch or something. We would even wrestle; she sure was strong for a girl. At eleven she was taller than me but in the next few years I caught up and passed her in height. She was the best friend anyone could have.

We all had our own rooms. My bedroom was on the second floor, along with my sister Susan's. Mom and Dad's room was also on the second floor but at the other end of the house. Our house had a third floor and even an attic above it. The third floor was one big room and Mark had it to himself. I knew that when he left for college I was going to ask for his room.

With an older brother I learned a lot about sex by just being nosy. I would watch Mark with his girlfriends. Sometimes he would tell me to get lost but at other times he knew I was watching and put on a show for me.

"You like watching me with the ladies, don't ya, Squirt?" He always called me that. I didn't like it but not much I could do about it.

"Yeah," I said. "You sure have a lot of girlfriends."

"Ya know it makes you a pervert always trying to watch," he laughed.

"Just trying to learn, Mark. How am I supposed to learn anything? You're my older brother and should be teaching me."

He laughed. "Don't worry; when you get older you'll know what to do. Right now just enjoy being a kid."

He was right and besides I really wasn't into girls yet anyway. Sam and I just enjoyed hanging out together. She had always had her hair cut like a boy and wore boys' clothes. She told me she felt more comfortable in them.

A few of the kids at school laughed at her but she beat up one boy and after that they left her alone. So what if she chose to act like a boy. I was glad, because I didn't want a girlfriend but I did want a best friend and it was Sam.

Whenever our parents went somewhere, like the Zoo, Aquarium, ball games or anywhere, we always asked if she or I could go too. Our parents said we were more like twins than neighbors. We even went to Greenfield Village and The Henry Ford Museum together. They were up in Michigan.

When we were younger we always had sleepovers but after we turned eleven, we could still have sleepovers but we had to stay in different bedrooms or we camped out in the living room. I guess so our parents could keep an eye on us. We didn't care as long as we could be together.

Over the next few years Sam went through a kind of growing stage. She kept her hair short but she had to wear braces and then glasses. I guess she started to grow breasts and her parents made her start wearing a bra. She didn't much care for it. She started always wearing black. I guess it was the stage she was going through.

I started to grow also and had a face full of pimples. I was taller but kind of skinny. My brother was staying at the University but my parents wouldn't let me have his room. They told me he might need it when he came home for visits from college.

When I turned sixteen, my life took a drastic change. Mr. Bates, Sam's father, got transferred to an auto plant up in Michigan. He was going to be the plant manager. It meant that Sam would be moving. I was nearly devastated to lose my best friend but as kids we didn't have much say so in the matter.

I was talking to Sam in my room and really feeling down. I was losing my best friend. Sam had tears in her eyes and asked me if I would do her a favor.

"Anything, Sam. What do you want?" I asked.

"Would you kiss me, Jerry?" she asked.

"What?" I asked. We were best buds but we never kissed or anything like that.

"I've never really kissed a boy other than my relatives and I always wanted you to be my first. They say, 'you always remember your first kiss' and I want it to be you who I remember."

I leaned forward and we touched lips. I backed away slightly and saw the tears in her eyes and leaned forward and kissed her gently but held my lips against hers for a long time. After kissing her I looked down as she got up and left my room. Her parents were waiting downstairs and saying goodbye to my parents. I made it downstairs to wave goodbye to my best friend as they drove away. My eyes began to tear up. I didn't want them to but I couldn't help it. I had just lost my best friend. I went back up to my room and moped around.

In the days and weeks that followed, life just wasn't the same. My parents noticed and my mom took me aside and had a talk with me. She told me that life isn't always pleasant or fair but we have to make the best of it. I needed to do something with my free time. I needed to get a hobby or something. If I was ever meant to see Sam again, it would happen. If not, life would still go on.

I decided to join a gym. Three days a week after school I worked out. I didn't want big bulging muscles but I wanted to look and feel good. As the time passed, I had built a good body. At eighteen years old, I was at 6' tall and 170 lbs. In a bathing suit I looked good and got a lot of looks. I felt good about myself but I was still very shy.

I never played much sport. I was more of an academics person. I guess I had the brains but lacked a lot of common sense.

My brother, Mark, had graduated from college and was getting married. My parents invited most of the neighbors. Our new neighbors were the Harveys and when they moved in, they had three kids all under six. Anyway, they came to Mark's wedding as well as the Roberts, Bob and Maggie Mae. Darla had gotten married the year before. We went to her wedding and that is probably why the Roberts came to Mark's. Just one of those neighborhood courtesies.

Mom told me the Bates family RSVP'ed also. I thought I'd have a chance to see Sam again. I couldn't wait for the wedding. Also, Mom told me that since Mark was getting married and I was about to graduate that I could have Mark's old bedroom. Things were finally looking up for me.

The wedding was nice but Sam couldn't make it. She had to go check out a college she was planning on attending. Mrs. Bates said Sam was so sorry she couldn't make it but would try to come see me sometime.

Of course I felt kind of bad and even took a beer and started to drink it. Mrs. Roberts came up to me and smiled. "You sure are looking good, Jerry. You aren't that little kid anymore. Care to dance with an old lady?"

Now, about Mrs. Roberts; she was far from an old lady. She was built sexy as hell. She might have been in her forties but looked more like a model in her thirties. Her breasts were half out of her dress which was also very tight and showed a great figure. Of late, I had been noticing women more. I just never had the courage to approach them.

The first thing that I noticed while I was dancing with Mrs. Roberts was she kept pulling me tightly against her. I knew I was getting hard and felt a little embarrassed. She would push her hips against me and I knew she felt me down below. She just kept smiling and pressing harder.

I thought about the movie with Dustin Hoffman, 'The Graduate'. An older woman seducing a younger man. I knew the ending would be different than The Graduate, because in the movie, Dustin Hoffman ran away with the daughter. Darla was already older than me and married.

What was I thinking? Just because she asked me to dance didn't mean we would have sex, for God's sake. She was just a sexy, good looking woman who asked me to dance. Her husband was at the wedding, dancing with other people too.

After the dance she asked me to get her a drink which I did. I got myself one also. My parents were too busy to pay much attention to me anyway. Mrs. Roberts asked me to dance a few more times that night. If I didn't know better, I would have thought she was flirting with me.

After one dance we went to sit down and she slipped slightly and put her hand on my thigh to catch herself. She accidently touched my somewhat hard cock. She said, "Excuse me," but didn't really apologize, but did smile at me. I have to admit I was a bit embarrassed.

That night after the wedding, I couldn't get Maggie out of my mind. I have never been with a woman but have masturbated quite a lot. I was doing a number on myself thinking about Maggie. I don't care if she was older; I was turned on by her.

The next day I moved my stuff up to the third floor bedroom that now was mine. It was great. It was like I was in my own little world up there. Away from the family and on my own. I often masturbated using Maggie as the woman in my thoughts. I wondered what if, maybe she just might do me.

I had graduated and started school at an area college. It was before Christmas when mom asked me to go up in the attic and bring down the Christmas decorations. I always thought it would be filled with bugs, spiders and even bats. I was wrong. It was just another room where my parents had stored a lot of old stuff.

I brought down all the decorations and went back up into the attic. It felt seemed so different in the attic, quiet with a slight air of spookiness. I went to the only window that was in the attic. It was blocked by a few boxes. As I stared out of it I could see the Roberts house clearly. I was high enough to see over their privacy fence and into their pool and sauna area. Their pool, like ours, was closed for the winter but their hot tub was enclosed on a patio.

I went and got my binoculars and looked at the Roberts home. I could see the room that used to be Darla's. Now I had to wonder if my brother Mark was a peeping Tom and watched Darla from this window. I remembered he spent a lot of time in his room. Now I had to wonder if he spent a lot of the time in the attic as well.

I looked further to the left and was pretty sure I could see Mr. and Mrs. Roberts' room also. Both Darla's and her parents' rooms were on the second floor and each had two really big windows. No one could have seen in them except for us because of the angle of the houses. Behind our house were a lot of trees that pretty much hid the back of our houses, but I could see very clearly into the bedrooms of the Roberts'.

I went to college by day and after coming home from the gym, I still wanted to keep in shape and the exercise just made me feel good, I would spend most of my time in my room. When it got dark out, which was pretty early in the winter, I would go up in the attic and see if I could see anything.

Most of the time there wasn't much happening at the Roberts house. Mr. Roberts traveled a lot. He was a troubleshooter for one of the auto companies and would be gone a few days every week. Maggie, as I began to think of her instead of Mrs. Roberts, was gone all the time. One night I finally hit pay dirt.

Maggie had slipped into her hot tub. I went into the attic to see what she was wearing. I hoped it was nothing. I just watched and masturbated while Maggie lay in the hot tub. It happened so quickly, I almost missed it. Maggie stood up and climbed out of the hot tub. She was naked and I could see her butt. Damn, was she ever built. She had a towel and was drying off so I didn't see much more. She headed into her house and I headed downstairs a much happier man.

I caught her a few times after that. I wasn't proud of myself but, as I had mentioned, I was shy and this sure filled a void in my life. There were other times that the Roberts had other people over and they even used the hot tub but they always had on swimsuits. It wasn't quite the same.

The day my life changed again was on a Saturday. I was home from college and my mom called me downstairs. She said Mrs. Roberts had called and wondered if I could help her move some furniture. She said she would even pay me. She had some new furniture being delivered on Monday and she wouldn't be home. Her husband would be gone till Tuesday.

I couldn't believe my ears. The woman of my fantasies needed my help. I told my mom of course I would help her and she didn't need to pay me. It was something that neighbors did, help one another.

Mom thought it was surprising that Maggie called for me to help. Our families didn't hang out in the same circles. We weren't close friends even though we were neighbors. We didn't even attend each other's parties. We did however go to Darla's wedding and they came to Mark's.

I headed around the block to see Maggie. She greeted me at the door with a big smile and hug. She had on a tee shirt and no bra and a pair of sweats. If I wasn't so naive, I should have known something was up.

"Thanks for coming and helping me, Jerry," she said as she gave me a hug. She also smelled great. "I hope I wasn't intruding on you. I have a new bed coming Monday and I need to get my old mattress and box springs downstairs."

"No problem, Mrs. Roberts, I'm glad I could help," I smiled.

"I just want to move it into the downstairs bedroom and make room for our new mattress. Bob is gone until Tuesday and it's a little heavy for me to do myself," said Maggie.

I followed her upstairs and into her bedroom. It was an odd feeling being alone with her in her own bedroom. I walked over to the window and glanced out. I could see their pool below and as I glanced across the yard I could see the window to our attic. I got a chill thinking about what I could see.

"Okay, Mrs. Roberts, how do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Will you quit calling me Mrs. Roberts when we're alone. You make me feel like an old lady. Call me Maggie like in that song by Rod Stewart."

I thought about that song. It was about an older woman and a younger man. I bought it shortly after Mark's wedding. It was part of my fantasy and I played it when thinking about Maggie.

"The morning sun, when it's in your face, really shows your age
But that don't worry me none. In my eyes you're everything.
I laughed at all of your jokes, my love, you didn't need to coax
Oh, Maggie, I couldn't have tried any more.
You lured me away from home, just to save you from being alone.
You stole my soul and that's a pain I can do without."

"Jerry, are you alright? You look like you were in some deep thoughts," said Maggie.

"No, just thinking about that song you mentioned. I listen to it often," I answered. "Well, let's get this mattress moved. You probably have a thousand things to do today."

When she bent over I watched her breasts shake as she went to pick up the mattress. I couldn't help staring.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Are you going to pick up your end or stare at my breasts?"

"I'm so sorry, God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, Jerry. It makes me feel young when a good looking young man stares at me. Maybe I'll give you a better look after we get this mattress moved," she laughed.

I didn't know if she was kidding by her laugh but I reached down and grabbed my end of the mattress. We moved the box spring and we re-assembled the bed in their spare room. When we finished Maggie put a clean sheet on the bed and I put the pillows in her pillow cases.

She flopped down on her back and laughed. "Flop down here and rest for a second Jerry," she said.

I don't know why I did it but I flopped down on my back right next to her. I took a deep breath and thought about Maggie lying next to me.

She rolled over and kissed me. It caught me by surprise as our lips met. My eyes were still open as I looked at hers; they were closed. She lowered her hand and unbuttoned by jeans. I wasn't wearing a belt. With our lips still kissing, she unzipped my jeans and slipped her hand into my underwear and grabbed hold of my now hard cock.

She raised her head and smiled. "Are you ready for your payment for helping me with the bed?"

I couldn't speak as I watched this older beautiful woman, my fantasy dream woman, crawl off the bed and remove my jeans and briefs in one swift motion. My cock was now standing tall. She slipped out of her sweats and removed her panties. She got back on the bed and straddled my torso and slowly lowered herself down on my cock.

I wanted to speak but nothing came out. I was finally able to say, "This... this is my... my first time with a woman."

"Oh, good," said Maggie. "I love it that I'm your first. I'll be the one that you will always remember." Then she started pumping up and down on my cock and I came almost instantly.

I felt embarrassed. I went to apologize but Maggie didn't even get off me. She told me I was a young buck and it would only be a matter of minutes before I became rock hard again.

She was right. My cock never got completely soft. She sat up straight with my cock still in her and removed her tee shirt. I got an up-close and personal look at her tits. Damn, she sure was built and her breasts hardly had any sag at all. I reached up and gently squeezed them. She told me to be very gentle because a woman's breasts are very sensitive.

She leaned forward and I instinctively started sucking on them. As I was taking turns on each breast I could feel my cock becoming hard again. Maggie started rotating her hips and I knew she was enjoying this.

"You'll be awhile coming this time. Let's see if we can come together this time," said Maggie.

This had to be the best feeling in the world. I had to wonder why I waited so long. Maggie rose up and down on my cock. I could see our joint juices coating my shaft. I just wanted to stare at her pussy going up and down on my hot rod. I knew I would never forget my first time.

After we both climaxed she invited me into her hot tub to relax for a few minutes. I ended up with her on my lap doing it one more time. Afterwards we talked.

"Jerry, no one can know about this. Please promise me you won't tell anyone. It will be our secret."

"I have to see you again. Please tell me we can be together!" I pleaded with Maggie.

"Okay, I loved it too, but it must be kept a secret. If anyone finds out, it will stop immediately. Do you understand? I know young men like to talk and I can't afford anyone knowing," replied Maggie.

"I promise, God, I promise. I just want to be with you." I guess I fell in love with Maggie Mae at that moment. I knew it would change my life forever.

"Okay, Jerry. We can meet once every two weeks or so. I really want that lean trim young body of yours. We can't be together at the house anymore. I don't want Bob becoming suspicious. We have a small summer cottage not far from here. Call me on my cell phone a day or two before we meet to make arrangements. Thursdays would work out great for me. Bob always works late or is out of town," said Maggie.

So that's the way it went. For the next couple of months I would meet Maggie at her cottage. We would spend our whole evening together having sex. A couple of times we even spent the night together. I even missed the next day of school. I told my parents that I stayed late at the college studying or setting up programs. I even said I spent the night with a friend at the dorm. I didn't like lying to them but I had to if I wanted to be with Maggie.

"All I needed was a friend to lend a guiding hand
But you turned into a lover and,
Mother, what a lover! You wore me out.
All you did was wreck my bed
And in the morning kick me in the head.
Oh, Maggie, I couldn't have tried anymore.
You lured me away from home 'cause you didn't want to be alone.
You stole my heart; I couldn't leave you if I tried."

I was in love or so I thought. I looked forward to being with Maggie Mae and the wonderful new sexual experiences we had together. I was still so young and naive. I thought that Maggie was in love with me too.

I would go up into the attic and look out at Maggie's house. Usually it was dark but every now and then I saw her and her husband in the hot tub. Usually they were naked unless they had guests over. I could also see into their bedroom and could tell by their actions near the window that they were going to have sex. It really hurt me. She seemed so nonchalant about it. It was as though she didn't care about me if I wasn't around.

One day I got a call from Mr. Roberts saying he wanted to see me. He left a message on our answering machine. I was scared to death. Had he found out about Maggie and me? What could he possibly want? I was nervous as I went to their door. Hopefully I was man enough to handle the situation. I knocked on the door and Maggie answered it.

"Jerry, good to see you." After closing the door she leaned forward and kissed me and grabbed my crotch. "Bob is in his study. He wanted to ask you about his computer."

I forgot to tell you that I was taking computer technology in college. I was really good at it. It was the computer engineering of new programs. Everyone used them but few people were able to write them.

I went upstairs into Bob's study. "Mr. Roberts, you wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Jerry, welcome. My computer kind of crashed and I needed to get into it tonight. It was too late to get our computer people from work and Maggie mentioned that she thought computers were your specialty. Is there anyway to save my programs or am I in some big trouble?" he asked.

"Well, Sir, what was the last thing you remember seeing on the screen?" I asked.

"I was going on-line and it froze up. I hit every damn key there was and it didn't help. I got mad and shut it off. When it came back on, it said safe mode and half my programs are gone," said Mr. Roberts.

He got up and I sat in his chair. I rebooted his computer and went into the program that sets your computer to a safe time. I chose a few hours before he said he was on the computer. Before our eyes the computer reset itself and all his programs were back.

"There you go, Sir, all is back to normal. Your problem was you were clicking on everything and your computer couldn't handle it all at once. You need to be a little more patient with it. Give it time to work before hitting too many programs at once," I said.

"Kind of like a woman. Give her a little and savor it before pushing more buttons," he laughed.

I know he was just joking but since it was his wife I was thinking about I felt embarrassed.

He thanked me and handed me fifty bucks. God, he would have probably punched me out if he knew about his wife and me. I thanked him and he turned and went back to his computer. Maggie walked me to the other room and kissed me and ran her breasts against my chest.

I couldn't believe it. Her husband was in the other room and she was pressing up against me and squeezing my crotch. I guess the chance of being caught made it so much more exciting.

"That's the payment from me till I see you next Thursday," said Maggie.

I left their house a nervous wreck. I was still kind of shaking when I got home. My mom asked me what Mr. Roberts wanted. She had heard the message on the answering machine. I explained it to her but talking about computers was way over her head.

"He gave me fifty bucks, Mom. I told you I was good at this computer stuff," I smiled. I knew my mom was really proud of me. If she only knew I was screwing Maggie Mae, she probably wouldn't feel the same about me. Damn, I hated lying to my mom. She deserved much better from her son.

I often tried to talk to Maggie about her making love to Bob but she didn't know about my spying on her. I wondered how she could love me and her husband both. One day I got the surprise of my life. It was a Wednesday night after I got home from college and finished my homework. I headed up to the attic to see if Maggie was home.

There was another couple at the Roberts home. I was surprised when all four of them got into the hot tub naked. I didn't know what to think. The couple was probably very similar in age to the Roberts. The other woman wasn't built as good as Maggie Mae but I doubt very few women her age are.

Maggie told me that's why she never wanted kids. She didn't want to ruin her body. Since she helped raise Darla, she said she had the best of both worlds. She was a mother and kept her figure. That should have told me what kind of vain woman Maggie Mae was but I was too much in heat to realize it.

I saw Bob and the other woman get out of the hot tub and go into the house. My God, that left Maggie alone naked with that other man. He slid over in the hot tub and started kissing Maggie and feeling her up. She wasn't being forced, she was enjoying it. I saw her move face to face with this man and the only thing they could have been doing was fucking. I watched as she bobbed up and down on this man's cock. I was devastated. I didn't know what to do or think.

When they finished having sex, they put on robes and walked into the house. Where was her husband all this time? Was he with the other man's wife. I don't know what made me do it but I got in my car and drove over to their house. I rang the doorbell and Maggie came to it in her robe.

"Jerry, what are you doing here? I told you never to come to the house. You know Robert's home," she said as she pulled her robe closed over her nude body.

"Were you with another man?" I asked. "How could you?... and with Bob at home?"

"Jerry, please leave. I can't talk now. Please go, I'll see you tomorrow at the cottage and explain it all to you." She closed the door with me standing there.

From inside the door I heard her husband ask, "Who was at the door?"

She replied, "Oh, it was Jerry. He wanted to know if the computer was still working okay. I told him it was fine."

"He's a pretty good kid," I heard Bob say.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.