Sugar And Spice - Cover

Sugar And Spice

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

Chapter 1: Sugar & Spice But Not So Nice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sugar & Spice But Not So Nice - How can someone who looks like an angel be such a devil?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

Kathy was such a cute little girl that everyone liked her, everyone that didn't know her like her step brother Billie did that is. She had golden blond hair that framed her pixie face, a cute turned up nose and a quick smile that would melt your heart. To most people she was a perfect little angel, but just ask Billie, she was no angel; more like a little devil.

Billie was 2 years older but Kathy was their parents little darling. Billie's mother had married twice and Kathy was the daughter of her new husband, but what hurt Billie the most was his own mother liked Kathy better. To their parents Kathy could do no wrong. She could tell big lies and her new mother always believed her because she could tell lies with such an innocent face. She loved to boss Billie around. She made him play little girl games with her. Once when Billie said he wasn't playing anymore she called out to her mom, "Mommy, Billie is pinching me again and it hurts."

She had gained a lot of control over Billie by telling her step mother lies about Billie pinching her. This made Billie's mom very angry at him and she had spanked him several times with her hairbrush.

"Billie, how many times have I told you to quit pinching your sister? Get your pants and under pants off and lie across my lap. I am going to spank your bare bum again with my hairbrush."

"Can I watch you do it Mommy?"

"Yes you can, it may make him behave a little better in the future if he is embarrassed by you watching."

Kathy really liked that because she was the only one that knew Billie was telling the truth. Her mommy spanked Billie hard and he was crying. Kathy enjoying all of this said, "I want to spank him too, so can I use your hairbrush to hit him with?"

"That might be a little too much as his behind is very red and sore but go get that long wooden ruler off your dad's desk ... You can spank him with that. It may teach him a good lesson being spanked by his little sister."

She was back in a few moments with the ruler. She liked to hit him as hard as she could and then run around in front of him and look at his eyes. The more agony she could see, the better she liked it and she would hit him again. Billie was crying, proclaiming his innocence and begging Kathy to quit hitting him.

"Call me Princess and maybe I will."

The pain had robbed Billie of all his pride and crying he begged, "Please Princess quit spanking me, I promise not to pinch you any more."

Kathy had a huge smile on her face. "OK I'll quit but if you pinch me again I'll get my dad to spank you next time and he can hit much harder than your mom."

Calling her princess turned out to be the biggest mistake Billie had made so far. All it did was make Kathy bossier. His mother expected each of them to make their own bed. Now Billie had to not only call her princess, he had to make her bed and clean her room too. If she was not pleased with his cleanup she would hit him with that wooden ruler. Kathy said, "If you don't do what I want, I am going to tell dad you pinched me again and he is going to beat you with his belt," Her first demand was Billie had to give her half of his allowance. Next he had to carry her books to and from school. Billie used to hang around the school yard for a while and play basketball with the guys but now he had to meet Kathy and carry her books home. Sometimes she made him carry her friend's schoolbooks too. Another job Billie had was to do all her homework.

Kathy especially liked humiliating Billie in front of her friends. She often had Linda and Megan over to her house. Every Tuesday, both of their parents got home late so she always had her friends over then. One of their favorite games was for Billie to get on his hands and knees and give them rides all over the living room, kitchen and even out in the back yard. Kathy decided if Billie was going to be a horse he should not wear any clothes and this way it would hurt more when Billie's rider beat his bare ass with her mom's hairbrush.

Sometimes the girls would take off their panties so they could rub their pussies on Billie's back. He often got a hard-on when they did that. That made Kathy mad because she said it showed disrespect and she would make Billie stand up straight with his hands behind his back and she would whack his cock with her wooden ruler. While he cried out in agony the girls would make him beg for mercy while kissing their feet. Soon they all wanted to try what they had heard some of the girls in school whisper about, getting a boy to lick and suck their pussy.

This became their new favorite pastime. Billie got a lot of practice and he soon became very good at sucking pussy and getting the girls off on his face and in his mouth. Kathy often used him at night to lick and suck her, because their parents slept upstairs in the master bedroom while Kathy and Billie had bedrooms in the basement. Anytime Billie complained, all Kathy had to do was threaten to tell her dad that Billie was pinching her again.

Kathy decided that Billie needed a severe spanking when he refused to give her all his allowance. She went to her dad and said Billie was pinching her again and that he had told her not to tell. That made her dad very angry and he beat Billie severely with his belt. Billie's pleas of innocence got him nowhere. Her dad told him that if he ever pinched Kathy again he was going to send him away to military school. That really scared Billie and he was afraid Kathy would say he pinched her again. This was of course exactly what Kathy wanted because she now had a slave, not a brother.

Kathy wanted to have sleepover parties with her two best friends every second Friday night. Of course Billie's mom agreed to anything her darling daughter wanted. Kathy said Billie had agreed to help her serve snacks and drinks, and help her do cleanup before and after the sleepover, and give up his bed so the two girls had a place to sleep and he would sleep in his sleeping bag. Kathy had previously warned him he had better agree with her or he was on his way to military school. When his mom asked Billie if he had volunteered to do all of that, Billie said yes in a low voice. His mom was very pleased, "I am glad you are finally trying to get along with your sister instead of pinching her."

Kathy got immense enjoyment ordering him around to do cleanup and change the linen on her bed. She made him bring her a coke while she watched TV and he did the cleanup. Kathy would inspect afterwards and if she found something she didn't like she would smack him with that wooden ruler.

When the girls arrived it was Billie's job to serve the snacks and drinks. Once his waiter duties were over he had to strip and dance for them naked with his hands on his head. He was constantly humiliated because they made comments about his dick or smacked him with their hands to make him dance faster. Then for their enjoyment they made him stand in front of them and jerk himself off. When they had to pee they would do it in Billie's sleeping bag, just one more humiliation for him while they slept in his bed.

Now that school was out Kathy had the house to herself during the day. As soon as their parents left for work she would have Billie up making her breakfast and bringing it to her in bed. Then depending on her mood she would have him suck her or brush her hair or run her bath. She often had him wash and iron her clothes like a maid. Another thing she liked was to have him paint her toenails. Kathy had more money to spend now because she told his mother she would clean the house if she got paid for it. His mother anxious to get rid of that job readily agreed. All Kathy did was make Billie do it after he cleaned her room and made her bed.

She liked to keep Billie nude around the house, especially when her girlfriends were over as they liked to tease him and grab his cock. As a sign of respect he was not allowed to get a hard on. When he did they would whack him with that ruler. Billie got whacked a lot because it was impossible not to get a hard on if a girl was caressing you. Of course the girls liked to make him hard so they could beat him. They used to call him pussyboy and tell him only their boyfriends could get a hard on around them.

During hot summer days the 3 of them would lounge by the pool in the back yard in their bikinis while Billie had to stay fully clothed dressed like a butler. They would go swimming but Billie, still fully clothed had to stand by the side of the pool with a towel waiting to dry them off when they came out. If he did not have a dry towel waiting they would punish him.

Another game they liked was to make Billie bring them drinks as they sunned themselves by the pool. The game was Billie had to run to the house to get their beverage and run back and serve it to them. They liked to hear Billie beg to be allowed to sit down or at least get out of the sun.

Billie's main job was still to please the girls sexually. All the girls wore tie-on bikini bottoms so when they wanted to be sucked they just called Billie. He would undo their bikini bottoms, kneel before them and service them. When they were satisfied he would kiss their pussy and retie their bikini bottom.

Part II

Kathy had made Billie's life a living hell all through school so several years later he was very happy when he graduated college, got a job at Hi-Tech Computers and moved out of the house into his own apartment. For a few years life was good; Billie was clever and he got several pay increases at HI-Tech Computers. Soon he was able to buy his own condo and he drove a late model car. Then like a cloud of despair, Kathy was back in his life.

Life had been good for Billie but not for Kathy. She had dropped out of school and had first worked as a sales clerk in a department store, then as a waitress, and last as a bartender in one of the downtown clubs. Now she worked on a commission only basis, part time at a boutique and drew unemployment insurance. This did not produce enough money to suit her lifestyle so she went to visit Billie.

"Billie, remember how as kids you used to give me your allowance to help me out? Well I need your help again. I need you to give me a thousand dollars each month to make up the shortfall between my income and my expenses.

"Don't be preposterous, I used to let you boss me as a kid but those days are over."

"I don't think so. Give me my money or I'll get my boyfriend to beat you so badly you will be begging me to take your money."

"Those days ended when I left home. Now I have to ask you to leave."

"You are going to be soo sorry," Kathy sneered as she left.

Several days later when Billie entered his condo, after getting home from work, he was surprised to see Kathy sitting on his sofa. "How did you get in here? What are you doing here?"

"I came to collect my money."

"We have been all through that before and I am not paying you any one thousand dollars a month."

"Billie I want you to meet my boyfriend Frank," she said as the bedroom door opened and Frank walked out. "Frank, why don't you punch Billie in the head, as a way of saying hello?"

Before Billie could even react Frank slammed his fist into Billie's face, breaking his nose and glasses and causing blood to spurt all over the rug. "This is going to be so much fun. Hit him again Frank. Keep hitting him until he cries. I want to see tears running down his face and moans of agony coming from his mouth."

Billie was knocked to the ground; he was not crying but he was in severe pain. He felt one of his ribs may have been cracked. He was afraid he could be killed so he capitulated and said, "OK Kathy you win, I will pay you one thousand dollars a month. Just get out of my life and stay out."

"Is that any way to show me proper respect? Hold his head for me Frank; I want to kick him in the face". Her hard kick split his lip and loosened two teeth so now he was bleeding from both his nose and his mouth. "Now kiss my shoe and apologize to me for making me mad." He did as she demanded; anything to stop the beating.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.