First Girlfriend - Cover

First Girlfriend

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story will help introduce to Sebbun/Chenosh Ki'ja's twin and Diun's other half sister. In it is Sebbun's first girlfriend and his first girlfriend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Spitting   Size   Needles  

Sebbun stepped out of the building and his eyes searched the crowd watching the other students until one caught his attention.

The thoughts were of a girl shy but it was her subdued beauty that called to him. She wanted to meet a man and have children. Her hair was brown and wavy with brown eyes. Her form was slender and short. The girl's simple dream attracted Sebbun, encouraging the strong breeding instinct that marked all Harreden males but that was not the only emotion he was experiencing.

While Sebbun had always shown what might be considered more classically feminine qualities even as a male, Stacy's wish had awoken a more masculine half. Already he was changing to fit a new role with a complete stranger as the father of her child. His body had shifted into a more muscular form filling out. Now someone looking at him would have easily mistaken Sebbun for a body builder except he almost never went to the gym. Even his height changed from a solid 5'10 to a 6'2.

With barely the smallest gesture he touched Erica's thoughts calling to her and hiding nothing. As she looked up their eyes met Sebbun smiled. Harreden pheromones filled her nostrils making so wet. Even as she got up everything part of her body seemed so sensitive. Fabric rubbed against her pussy and breasts, working her body up even further as tiny electric chills through her body.

Coming to him they headed to her dorm room to be alone. No words were spoken between them as they undressed.

Picking her up Sebbun carried her to the bed. Laying her down he kissed her lips softly and tenderly. He already knew that Erica was virgin. Taking his time he didn't rush her wanting her to enjoy every moment. Lust filled him as he held back the desire to enter her and take her body; to fill her with seed.

It took every bit of his will to fight that feeling even as she wanted him to. He watched as she moved onto the bad and he soon joined her. Removing the sandals from each of her feet he raised them up so they were near his face. Taking his time he took every toe into his mouth sucking on each of them before he licked them in turn.

"Ooooh, yes! Don't stop." Erica said, as she gasped and moaned. She loved to have her toes sucked, but few men even bothered to ask, Sebbun simply knew and she relaxed and just enjoyed the feeling of his wet tongue. Right then she was in heaven. Sebbun could sense her pleasure even before she spoke and smiled as he continued to give her a rare treat.

When she couldn't take it anymore Erica said, "I want you inside me."

They changed positions on the bed and Sebbun positioned himself between her legs as he supported himself on his arms on either side of her head.

"This will hurt." Sebbun warned her looking into her eyes, eyes so kind and gentle.

"I'm ready." Erica said taking a breath to brace herself.

Slowly entering her, Sebbun's cock pushed up against her hymen before it broke through, and Erica cried out. Tears filled her eyes before Sebbun's ability blocked out her pain until she no longer felt it. Instead, slowly but surely her pleasure began to build as her body enjoyed his rock hard cock inside her. It was her first time, and it was now a wonderful gift. She moaned and thrust against him urging him deeper until he filled her completely.

As she climaxed her mind showed him all of her, in that moment and for that brief time Sebbun loved Erica as true as any other form of love. He saw who she was, and her hopes and her dreams. That day Sebbun forgot about school and just lay there with her for a few hours as they slept. Kissing him as they awoke she thanked him for what he had given her.

"Will I see you again?" Erica asked looking into his eyes.

Brushing her hair out of her face Sebbun said, "Yes. I will never leave you I promise."

After showering, Sebbun left the dorm room and made his way out to the quad. Out of habit, more than anything, he scanned the quad. When he saw the young man, something in him stirred and he had to find a place to hide. Sebbun went behind a large building and exited, he headed towards the boy and asked for his name and number.

Chapter 2

Luke lay there on a motel bed his hand tied behind his back. As a young male prostitute he had many johns but this woman was apparently into the whole bondage deal. Still he was being paid so he was willing to go along with a little rough play, it would be the first time. He expected the usual spanking or something of the like.

Craning his head he saw her strap on a greenish blue dildo buckling the black harness on. It was his first anal experience and he wasn't sure if he was going to like this, but he seemed to have no desire to try to get away. All resistance suddenly evaporated and he just lay there as she approached. Spitting on her hand she rubbed it all over the smooth plastic of the dildo.

Chenosh's body and frame was a beautiful 5'8. A slim yet firm body hid great strength and stamina that lay underneath. She was a beautiful trap, a being who knew full well that she was gorgeous and used it to her advantage. Her mind dark and with an almost vicious playfulness peaked out through her eyes. Humiliation, and pain; these were the things that turned her on. She needed them, craved them, and she would have them, and this little slut of a man was going to give it to her.

For a moment she breathed in the sweat scent of his fear, but also his anticipation. Some small part of him was curious about this. In all this time he had never done anal, especially not on the receiving end.

Pressing the strap-on against his asshole Chenosh said, "You'd better bite that pillow in front of you, because if you cry out, you'll regret it."

His hands tied behind his back Luke could do nothing even if he wanted to. The woman behind him was in control and for the first time in his life he was totally powerless and vulnerable. The press of some invisible force on his back, even for the slightest fraction of a second was enough to make him stiffen before she entered.

In one sudden movement she forced herself into his ass straight up to the hilt. Luke bit down on the pillow as he lay flat on the bed his legs pinned beneath her. Sitting on them Chenosh pressed up against his ass she thrust into him savagely taking every inch. Each thrust was fast and hard as Chenosh violated him in a way no one ever had.

Pleasure mixed with pain as his muscles tightened and relaxed as the two became almost joined. The more intense the pain got, the more intense the pleasure. When his first orgasm hit, a second soon followed, making him cum in great spurts. Only as Chenosh stopped did his teeth let go of the pillow, his jaw aching.

His whole body was sore and tired from the whole ordeal and his asshole screamed in pain when he tried to move a little. His breathing was ragged and his body was bathed in sweat.

Chenosh cut his bonds and he rubbed his wrists as they hurt a lot.

"Alright get up on your hands and knees, and be quick about it. I'm not done with you yet." Chenosh said.

Wincing Luke tried to get up, but found it difficult as sore muscles moved sluggishly. Growing impatient as he moved too slowly Chenosh gave him a hard slap to the ass.

"I said move!" Chenosh commanded.

"Aaah!" Luke cried out involuntarily.

There was a pause before Chenosh responded.

"Did you just cry out?" Chenosh said.

It was the tone of her voice that caused Luke to turn around. Seeing the look in her eyes of undistinguished lust he realized what he had just done.

'Oh shit!' Luke thought.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Luke said in a panic.

Without saying a word she motioned him up with a pleased smirk on her face. Forcing himself up Luke got up on all fours facing away from her, his body trembling from exhaustion and nervousness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.