Juice! - Cover

Juice!

Copyright© 2007 by Willy Tamarack

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Las Vegas - The City of JUICE. The mobsters coined it but left it to the politicians. The politicians used it to enrich the usual suspects. Their families and friends for sure. Some claim it's dead after the recent conviction of several county commissioners for taking bribes. They're wrong. JUICE is alive and well. Sometimes it's money. Sometimes it's sex. Sometimes it's just an introduction. The currency is immaterial. It's called JUICE!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Group Sex   Slow  

Rick Wagstad rolled off Melanie Wright. The room stank of sex. Sex and locker room smells. Rick was trying to get his breathing under control. Melanie's hair was plastered to her forehead. She was laying on her back. Her mammoth breasts sliding down on to her sides making her appear almost flat from the side. But Melanie Wright had a very big set of tits growing on her. Forty-two "D" cups! Those are big titties! She was just under five three and weighed a little over one-twenty. Nice round volleyball butt, too! But a little pudgy in the hips and thighs.

The sound of a closing door in the other room then somebody padding across the hardwood floor. The bedroom door slowly opened. Melanie propped herself up on her elbows and watched Rick Wagstad's best friend, Daniel Haefner, poke his head into the room. By now Rick was out like a light, sleeping like a baby.

Daniel was staring at her breasts. They were hanging down on her chest. Drooping was a better description. Her areolae and nipple flaccid but dark on her white breast meat... Big and round.

"Okay if I use the head?" Melanie nodded but made no effort to cover her tits.

"Where's Sinta?" He was walking across the room and wasn't wearing a thing. She was watching his cock sway back and forth. It was covered with dry cum. She wondered if he was going to clean it off after he pissed?

She could hear his stream hitting the bowl. Now it was hitting water. "She left. Had to get to work." Melanie looked over at the clock on the bedside table. It read nine-fifteen. Rick rolled over, his cock now out from under the covers. It was nowhere near the size of what just strolled through the bedroom.

Daniel was standing in the doorway. His cock was all soapy and he was stroking it, cleaning the cum off of it. Melanie was glad that her best friend and Daniel got along. Sinta Stevens was just now getting to work. Melanie was thrilled that she'd have both of them to herself. She didn't think they'd leave the house today, too late to go surfing.

She got out of bed and pushed by Daniel on the way to the bathroom. She was on the john, taking a piss before he spoke. "You've got some very nice tits, Melanie. Very nice." He was rinsing off his cock in the sink. Now he was drying it.

"Let's get Rick up." It was Melanie.

"And then what are we gonna do?"

"Get high..."

"... And fuck?"

She just nodded her head as she wiped her crotch with toilet paper. Melanie stood. Daniel was still drying his cock. It was very long. Several inches longer than Rick's.

"Get him up. I'm gonna get the pipe and some weed. You get him up."

Melanie was into the front part of the apartment. It used to be the garage but was converted to a bedroom and efficiency kitchen/den. The bath was off the bedroom. The sofa bed in the den was open. The covers were all twisted around like someone did a lot of fucking there last night.

The pipe and lighter were on the kitchen counter. She grabbed the baggie from the coffee table that was pushed over into the corner of the room by the TV. She padded back to the bedroom.

Rick was sitting up in bed. He started laughing when he saw she was naked. "Fuck! For all I know you two have been fucking half the night!"

Melanie pointed over at Daniel. "Off with his dick!" She was packing the pipe bowl with weed. Now she was lighting it. Rick started laughing again.

"Daniel, you gonna fuck my girl friend?"

"Love to, Rick. You wanna watch?"

"Yea..." The covers came off Rick's crotch. He was hard. "... I want seconds."

Melanie passed the bowl over toward Daniel. He had dropped the towel and his cock looked a foot long. She knew that was way over kill but it was going to be at least a couple of inches longer than Rick's six. A nice long dick. About as fat as Rick's just longer.

Daniel was holding out the pipe. Melanie stepped closer and took it from him. Rick had his hand on his own cock. Her nipples were starting to tingle. She was going to fuck them both. Had talked about it with Rick many times. All after Rick told her how long Daniel's cock was. She'd waited all semester for this.

Melanie filled her lungs with smoke. Her eyes were closed when she felt the hand under her breast, weighing it. Daniel had his other hand on his cock and it was nice and long and getting hard. Melanie took a step toward the bed and held out the pipe to her boy friend. Rick took it and a deep drag off the stem.

Melanie stepped right in front of Daniel. His cock was hard and up against his stomach. Her arms went up around his neck. His hands filled themselves with her butt, one cheek in each hand. She could feel his boner against her upper stomach, almost to her tits.

Daniel backed her to the bed and Melanie sat. Her face was now even with his crotch and his hands were already reaching for her head. She opened her mouth and took about five inches of meat. She gagged and backed away.

"Not used to that, huh?" Her boy friend was laughing, jerking his prick. Her mouth was back on him and she was getting used to it. His cock was getting wet and easily slipped in and out of her mouth. The length was too much, though. Her mouth was getting slobbery; saliva was dribbling out of the corners of her mouth. Daniel was working her head back and forth as he stood there, his hard cock sliding in and out of Melanie's mouth. He looked over at Rick.

Rick could hardly wait. He was close to blowing a load all over the bed so he took his hand off his cock. This was much better than last summer. Melanie was going to become a fuck pig. Rick was sure of it. Both of the girls in 'Vegas last summer were embarrassed it happened. Neither of them allowed it to happen again. This was going to go on all summer. Until what? Rick wasn't sure? He had no idea what was going to happen next fall. He was three years away from his degree. He was tired of school but wasn't all that excited about working forty hours a week either.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.