Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

By the time they reached the desert, Valerie, Anna, and Herb were terrified that there were Dakins under the sand just awaiting for the sun to set so they could come out of their prison to hunt. Whether they comprehended the humans and animals were only feet away, no one knew. Atlanta didn't tell anyone but she only had a few refills in her charger. Valerie had to have a few more since she had used it less than she did.

They stopped at a stream of sweet water and everyone had their fill. They waited for the horses and donkey to finish before moving on. They were three days from Minion and Tola. Atlanta and Valerie were looking forward to the spongy soil and home. Especially the hot springs so they could wash and sweat all the grime from their pores. It would be nice to be clean again. Valerie planned to wash Jackson from head to toe giving special emphasis to his big cock.

Anna was in the middle of her period so no pregnancy thus far. She led her two steeds along the path staring into the sands expecting a Dakin to jump out and grab her. The fact that Valerie informed her and Herb about the sun being a quick killer of Dakins, her mind felt the horror of them nonetheless.

"If we push ourselves, we can make it to the cave just a little past dark," Atlanta stated. "We would be safe there."

"How about seeing if these horses can be ridden. That way we could trot them and be there just a little before dark," Anna suggested.

"Out of the mouths of babes," Valerie giggled. "Good idea, Anna."

"I got a better idea," Jackson said. "Why don't we turn on the up ahead that takes me to my village. We can stay there a couple of days, rest up, have Valerie and me get married, have a little honeymoon then take these horses to Minion."

"I like that idea," Valerie smiled, eyes and teeth sparkling. "I'd like to keep house with this man."

"You just want to have him between your legs... ," Atlanta stopped herself realizing she was in presence of two very impressionable teens.

"What's wrong with that?" Valerie didn't care if Herb and Anna heard or not. After all, she had seen them fucking each other just two nights before. She wondered if the pair of teens minded the adults or not. Valerie concluded that they didn't care either way.

"At least we won't have to worry about the Dakins," Ura said.

"Lets go get Valerie married off," Atlanta agreed, convinced that those freakish monsters might not surface at all. After all, winter was coming and of all the creatures on this earth the Dakins suffered the most. Especially if it snowed or they would have a bitter freeze.

Happily the six people, horses, and jackass turned onto the path leading to Jackson and Ura's village. Valerie and Jackson trailed the rest while she playfully squeezed his cock that by now had become erect. It took them two days to reach Jackson's village."


Valerie was a bit disappointed at the brevity of the marriage ceremony. No promises of loving, honoring, or obeying. They stepped forward to the old woman, she muttered a few words that were not heard and took their hands putting them together. Then it was over. The celebration began. Atlanta and Ura decided to wed in Minion.

Jackson didn't consume too much potent stuff while Valerie kept drinking the nice tasting liquid. It went to her head and she started giggling as she became drunk. She got up and did a sexy dance while the males who were chained were holding their erections watching in fascination the way she moved her hips. She had her eyes closed, smiling as she rotated her hips as it she were being fucked.

Jackson just let her do her thing. He knew that they'd be in his hut on the soft mat soon. He was not going to join them in their final day of the trip. He had to get back to work overseeing the female overseers. He had two main problems.

First, some of the females unlocking the chains of one and disappearing with him in the trees for a quickie. Second, some of the females were sadistic and loved to show their dominance over the male slaves. He allowed a smack or two with the whip but not anything that would cause permanent injury to one of them was taboo.

Valerie would accompany them to Minion, witness the marriage between Ura and Atlanta. Herb and Anna would live in Minion. Speaking of which he had not seen either since just after having a bite to eat. He stood up and headed for the hut assigned to them. He heard Anna making noises and heard Herb's heavy breathing. He peeked in and saw Herb's face beteen her legs while she was sucking his cock. Both were caught up with what they were doing that they didn't hear him enter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.