Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Very little happened over the next few days. They moved slowly looking for all dangers. Atlanta felt they were over seventy miles from home. The only redeeming factor was they could ride the horses they would purchase back Monion. Atlanta was very excited about this.

To Valerie, she didn't care either way. She knew she was here in the future for the duration. She wished to get back to Jackson and become his lover. Even though she had spent a night with Hollis, Valerie really wanted Jackson. She wonder if Atlanta were still a virgin with men? She wanted to ask but did not think this was the time.

Again the path veered north towards the desert which meant they had to be on the lookout for Dakins. Their narrow escape two weeks ago was pure luck. The chances of another skunk crossing their path was very remote. They saw the sands were almost bleached white by the hot sun but both knew what lay beneath the surface.

"We better get out heat rays up to full power," the tall girl suggested. "It looks like this path is not going through the bush. In an hour or so we have to find a safe place to stay the night."

Valerie nodded, putting her charger into the handle of the gun. While it was charging the weapon was useless. Valerie loosened the snap to her holster to have easy access to her service automatic. She had killed three Caazaans with it and thought that Dakins being weaker would be easier to bring down.

"Water ahead," Atlanta announced.

When they reached the stream, she watched while Valerie drank. She looked at her face and body. She was amazed all the pudgy fat she had now seemed to disappear. She was actually a very attractive woman. She didn't match the beauty Atlanta possessed, but it didn't matter to her. She had no jealousy toward the young blonde. By now Atlanta had her long hair in braids while Valerie let hers flow down her back.

"Your turn," Valerie pulled out her handgun as she watched the desert. No signs of Dakins but she by now felt safe where she stood.

"That was good," Atlanta stood, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I agree," Valerie replied. "The pills are lifesavers but there's nothing like real food and real water."

"When we find a safe enough tree, we can call it a day," she said.

"I'm starting to get used to this pace but I think we should get a little extra rest if find one close by."

"The forest area is starting to thin out. Soon we'll be on the plains and then we'll have to find another means to keep us from becoming the Dakins dinner," Atlanta laughed.


They found a sturdy tree about an hour later. They climbed up to the last branch that could hold the both of them. They were only fifteen feet in the air. Knowing that Dakins couldn't climb, it still bothered them that they were so close to the ground. Atlanta decided to try to stay awake in case they were attacked. Their heat rays were fully charged. Atlanta watched Valerie lay down then eventually fall asleep.

Atlanta was the first to awaken to an odd noise. She shook Valerie hard to waken her. Both reached for their heat rays. Two creatures were on the limb crawling toward them. Atlanta aimed her.

"Don't shoot," a familiar voice said.

"Jackson!" Valerie said a little too loud. She lunged toward him almost making the two topple to the ground. Her tongue was in his mouth kissing him with all her might. Jackson swept her small frame to her with one arm and held them steady on the branch with the other. Valerie felt fireworks going off in her head as she moaned into his mouth.

"Ura?" Atlanta asked, looking at the shadowy figure.

"I was hoping to bump into you," the young man said. He was a head shorter than Atlanta. He crawled over Valerie and Jackson to be next to Atlanta. Valerie witnessed for the first time Atlanta kissing a man. She had her long arms about his neck as he circled her waist with his. He was not muscular like Jackson but he was wiry and had more strength to him than he appeared. Both were armed with a bow and quiver of arrows. Plus each had long knives that reminded Valerie of machetes from her time.

"What are you doing out here?" Atlanta asked.

"We thought we'd go for a walk to pickup a couple of girls. I think we are successful in that regard," Jackson replied.

"I'm so happy you are here," Valerie squeezed his neck as tightly as she could. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," he said, cupping her small breast with one of his huge hands. "Do those nipples get hard?"

"They are now," Valerie smiled.

They heard the customary growls below them. The tree was surrounded by at least six Dakins. The red glow of their eyes stared up at them. They looked down to see their fangs and claws trying to reach up. It was a fruitless effort. In the sand, they reigned supreme. Out here they had to band together to take down one man or animal. The noises emitted from them were unlike anything Valerie ever heard. When she had that skunk smell to her, she heard the same thing.

Both girls pointed their weapons at the moving creatures below. Firing they killed three instantly sending the rest scurrying out of the area. The smell of their burning flesh sickened all four on the branch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.