Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

By dawn the rains had stopped. The sun burnt through the last of the clouds warming up the outdoors. After swallowing their pills, Atlanta moved the stone then sealed the entrances. They walked down the path and headed toward their destination. By the sun, Valerie reckoned that they were headed west.

They found another stream, drank their fill, then continued their trek. They took two more pills as they trudged along the path. Valerie's eyes were upon Atlanta's taut ass as each muscular bun moved sensually with each step she took. Valerie felt wet recalling the love making they had for the past two nights. She did not know that Atlanta killed a snake in the cave when they first entered.

"We better start looking for a tree for the night," Atlanta advised as she looked up to the setting sun. "It'll be dark in about an hour."

"Up ahead on your left looks like a good one," Valerie pointed out.

"It will do, I think it will keep the Dakins at bay," she remarked.

They settled in for the night. Each in a different limb due to the lack of thickness of branches on high. Atlanta was on a lower one in case one of these Dakins used his head and tried to climb. She slept on her left side so she could draw her heat ray without having to turn over. The night was cool but not cold.


By midday, they came to a point where Atlanta had never been. She showed a snake to Valerie warning her that it was one of the most poisonous she knew. When the reptile refused to move for them Atlanta shot it. It was cooked through and through.

"Have you ever been with men?" the tall beauty asked.

"You mean sleep with them?"

"If that means what we did to each other the night before, yes, that's what I mean."

"Yeah, I have."

"How many?"

"Several," Valerie replied.

"How many is several?"

"I'd say twenty to twenty-five."

"That makes you a tramp!" Atlanta frowned.

"Yeah, I guess so," Valerie laughed. "You've got to remember. I was a female in a man's profession. They came on to me."

"Oh! Didn't you have any say?"

Valerie laughed. "I could have told you that I came directly from a convert but I would be telling you a pack of lies."

"What is a convent?"

"A convent is where women went, put on penguin suits, and chastity belts then pray to heaven above."

"What are penguin suits and chastity belts?"

"Penguin suits are black and white clothing that takes after birds that can't fly and live in very cold places. Chastity belts is a devise that you put around your pussy, lock it up, throw away the key and it keeps you from having any sex at all. The hole in it is only big enough to take a piss."

"You mean, urinate?"

"Yes, same thing."

Atlanta seemed disgusted with her so she fell into silence. Valerie stifled a laugh thinking how all the guys would come on to her if she were back in her time. Atlanta wouldn't be able to count the inches of the men that bedded her. She would have to count in feet as one after another would await their turn with her.

"How is it?" Atlanta said finally.

"How is what?" Valerie feigned innocence.

"You know... Sleeping with men."

"A few were very good, most were good, the rest were bad. The bad ones never got another chance with me."

"How would I know if the man is bad or good?" Atlanta asked.

"You'll know," Valerie giggled.

"I'm trying to be serious," she said, crossly.

"Do I make you feel good when we play?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"If a man makes you feel that good, he's good at what he does."

"Lets change the subject," Atlanta said abruptly.


They walked on in silence again. Valerie wondered what was on Atlanta's mind. She either talked about sex but nothing else. Atlanta looked back at her and pointed to a large rock that bordered another creek. "As soon as we reach it, get down."

"Why?"

"Just do it!" she commanded angrily through her teeth.

They came to the rock and she ducked as ordered. Atlanta drew her weapon and joined her. Due to her height she couldn't completely hide herself.

"What's happening?"

"We are being watched," she whispered.

"Who?"

"Let me find out." Atlanta aimed her heat ray.

"Don't shoot," a male voice shouted. "It's me, Jackson."

"Show yourself," Atlanta stood her ground. Valerie was staying put. She had no idea what was happening. The seriousness of Atlanta's voice spooked her. She looked behind her to see that the desert was out of sight.

The shaking of the bushes drew Valerie's attention back to the matter at hand. Out of the shrubs came a muscular man who appeared to be half white and half black. He was absolutely gorgeous in Valerie's eyes. About six foot tall, bronze skin, long dark hair and eyes. His arms were so big she thought that they were thicker than her thighs. He wore a leather loin clothe which didn't hide his huge bulge. There seemed to be no fat on his body. Valerie's mind drooled. He was a cross between Fabio and Adonis. Big chest, washboard abs, muscular tree trunks for legs. She pictured herself underneath all that meat.

"Why are you hiding from us?" Atlanta holstered her weapon. "I could have baked you if you made a false move."

"I knew it was you but I didn't recognized this small girl. Is she from your Tribe?"

"No, I found her floating from the sky about three days from here. I took her and now she belongs to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.