Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

For the next two days Atlanta rushed her from place to place to get Valerie set up for the journey. She was outfitted with the identical same traveling garments. Showing her legs, light top almost see through clothe that showed much cleavage even if her breasts were small. Valerie was fitted with large boots to her knees, three inch heels, pockets in these boots to keep her nourishment capsules, and a charger to the heat gun strapped around her waist. She decided to take her military issue side arm with.

"This mission is important," Altanta stressed as the exited Minion to start their journey. The first leg would be an easy one. They would stop at Tola's for the night, have breakfast and leave shortly thereafter. Valerie didn't say a word as they walked the path to Tola's. "We'll have dinner, go to the hot springs and then begin at dawn.

"Is Tola still pissed with us?" Valerie inquired.

"Most likely but knowing we're going on a mission of great importance, so she won't say anything," Atlanta said calmly.

"What is our mission?"

"I can't hear you. There are big ears in our land who would like to know. When we spend the night in that cave, I'll be able to tell you. If you learn of this and accidentally spill it to my grandmother, then the secret will be out."

"Why did you allow me to come with you?" Valerie asked.

"Let me think why I did that? Hmmmm, let me see. Could it be that you insisted on going with me?" Atlanta smiled. "After all you didn't want to be left alone in our safe little village."

"I guess you're right," Valerie laughed.


Tola didn't show any anger toward either two women from their previous visit. She made them a stew out of the meat of a boar she had slain with her heat ray. The girls ate two bowls as it was delicious. Then all three adjourned to the hot springs for a long bath. They gazed up at the millions of stars pointing out familiar bodies in the sky. The trio of women were warm in the springs even though the air was very cold.

Finally they got out of the water and raced home shivering in their nude bodies. They dried off in front of the fire. Once they dressed, Tola dished out a peach type of pie for dessert. They had that sweet water that Valerie became so fond of. Then it was off to bed after Tola put the beam to her door. They all slept in the same bed with Atlanta teasing Valerie as she slid her hand up and down Valerie's thigh.


Valerie felt bloated from the big breakfast they had before leaving. They went through the spongy ground with the heel of her boot. She was surprised that the boots were light and very comfortable. They finally came to the stream. Valerie stood watch while Atlanta drank her fill. Then she kneeled to the ground as drank greedily while her companion was guarding her.

She realized they were making good time as they passed by the tree they slept in. It was only mid day as they walked by it. Every once in a while Atlanta pointed out a movement in the sand saying it was a Dakin. Her objective was to sleep in that cave they spent that first night. Valerie kept an eye on the sand.

Valerie had lost her excess weight and was able to keep up with Atlanta. Once they were across the stream, both took quick drinks. As they began to climb the steep grade leading to the cave, Valerie started picking up wood for the fire.

"Before you pick anymore up, check for snakes," Atlanta warned.

"Okay," she said, stooping to pickup another piece. By the time they made it to the cave, it was dusk. Soon all the Dakins would be coming out of the sand to search for something to devour. Atlanta moved the stone, went inside to see if there were any dangerous creatures there then gave the all clear.

Once the fire was set and they had their nutrition pills, Atlanta kept her promise and began to tell where they were headed.

"This will take us many months to make it to the Tribe of Horses. There will be all kinds of dangers and peoples. Some Tribes are friendly and some are not. We are the only ones who have this kind of weapon," she showed their heat ray. "We will be welcomed by some, not welcomed by the rest. It is very important that we show respect to their cultures since the friendly ones will feed us and allow us to be sheltered. Some of the males will want to mate with us. I've never done that before, but if you have and want to; I won't stop you. My grandmother gave both of us a powder in the boar stew that will prevent us from becoming pregnant for months. So what you do, is entirely up to you. The Tribe of Horses will give us two horses which we are to bring back safe and sound. We are to give them all of our gold powder I have in the heel of my boot."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.