Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Atlanta and Valerie slept in late. Atlanta held her little property protectively in her arms. Even in her deep slumber she could still taste Valerie in her mouth. Valerie had her lips on Atlanta's breast. Both were aware where they were even though both slept.

It was only when Tola kept knocking hard on the door that caused them to stir. Finally Atlanta staggered to the entrance and removed the beam. Tola looked cross and was surprised to see her granddaughter completely nude as well as Valerie was just waking up.

Tola looked at both women and nodded knowingly as she surmised correctly what went on between them the night before. She had spent the night with Sun the seamstress making dresses for Atlanta and Valerie out of the silk from the parachute. She set the garments down and put her hands on her hip looking at them both.

"So you two have been having relations. Atlanta, I don't know how you learned to do this vile act, but I imagine it was Valerie who taught you."

"It wasn't vile, Grandmother," Atlanta argued. "How can it be so vile when it makes one feel so good?"

"It's not natural. True pleasure comes between a male and female," Tola spat back. "What you did was an abomination. Unforgivable."

"I don't see why, it was so nice."

"Don't you ever do it again. In this house or yours," Tola showed her disgust. Valerie had dress in her tshirt and panties. Atlanta was still bare chested with her breasts sticking straight out without any sagging.

"All right," she replied to appease her grandmother. "Are you going to make us our morning meal or do I have to return to the city to eat?"

Tola took a deep breath. She gave Valerie a hostile look, "Sit down, I'll make you something."


Atlanta had kissed her grandmother on the forehead. She thanked her for the eggs, meat, and bread. Then another for the dresses. Both wore them into the city garnering looks from everyone. They wore nothing underneath because both wanted to feel the luxury of the silk against their skin. Each loved how cool the gowns felt.

They had spent their time from Tola's to the city talking about the scolding both received.

"It's not considered unnaturable where I come from," Valerie said. "It was way back when but then they realized that it was normal when more and more women did it with each other. I guess what goes around comes around. It was a bit on the taboo side back then."

"I suppose it isn't permitted here either. We are supposed to find a man and mate with them. We are required to stay together for life. That is why we females are to be careful before picking our mate."

"Does this mean we can't do it anymore?" Valerie asked.

"We have to be careful, that's all," Atlanta said.

"Will we be welcome to visit Tola again?"

"We'll wait a while. In the meantime I have to find you some work so you can get your medical treatments if you ever need it."

"What kind of work?"

"What are you good at?"

"Flying planes."

Atlanta laughed, "I'm afraid we don't have flying machines. What else are you good at?"

"Making love to you," she whispered.

Valerie was surprised to see Atlanta blushed. She giggled at Atlanta's red face and neck. Altanta reached down and pulled Valerie to her. A smile lit her face. "I don't want put you in the fields to hoe from dusk to dawn."

"You're joking!" the small woman looked up like a daughter would to her mother. "One thing I am not is a field hand."

"I'm afraid not. Everyone has to do their share in order to eat and be safe in this city. I can guarantee your safety by making you my property but you still have to contribute to our Tribe. Is there anything that you've done in the past besides flying?"

"I did some paper work when I was going through the Academy."

"Paperwork?"

"Yeah, you know, when someone writes a letter or an order, it has to be filed. I did that in my freshman year. Why can't I just go with you when we look for more gold?"

"I usually don't do that," Atlanta said, unlocking the door to her home. Actually it was an apartment. Very few in Minion were rich enough to own land or homes. "Home sweet home," she said scooping Valerie up and carrying her over the threshold.

Valerie looked around shocked! All the furniture was built for giants like Atlanta. She would have to climb the chairs to sit on them. Everything was built for the tall people of this Tribe. Atlanta put some books on one kitchen chair and placed her on it. Valerie thought she was a toddler in a high chair.

"I feel strange sitting like this," she complained.

"It will be only for a short time. I'll buy you a much smaller chair."

"Hmmmph, I suppose the bed will be the same for me."

"So?" Atlanta smirked. "I'll sleep with you. Maybe show me other things we can do when we play."

"We call it making love or just plain fucking."

"I don't like that word," Atlanta scrounged up her face. "Some men use that word and it's disgusting. It shows the lack of knowledge to swear like that when they are not angry. I can understand them using it when someone or something makes them mad. I don't understand when they use it in ordinary conversation."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.