Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Valerie was frustrated and angry with Atlanta. She didn't answer any of her questions but expected Valerie to reply to hers. After a quick breakfast of two pills. One was for nourishment, the other to quench their thirst. Altanta moved the stone with ease and put it back into place. They started off in the direction they were going before stopping for the night.

"How long will it be?" Valerie asked.

"It depends on how fast you keep up with me," the tall girl said. Yesterday she had her hair pinned up, now it flowed down halfway of her back. Valerie couldn't get it out of her mind how beautiful this tall young woman was.

"What does that mean?"

"It means I can be home before dark. You are keeping me back."

"I am not!" Valerie protested. "I am keeping up with you."

"For now, yes. Later you will be getting tired and I will have to stop to allow you to rest. I don't want to stop outside our city tonight. I would like to sleep in my own bed instead of out here."

"You live in a city?" Valerie was amazed. Everything that surrounded them was either lush or barren. No roads at all. No other people in sight except for those annoying lumps in the sand that was fifty yards to their left. Again she was taking three steps to Atlanta's one.

"Yes, there is still civilization. We may be not advanced as you were before the Great War but we don't have any enemies to speak of. The Dakins are just stupid mutants. The Caazaans are warrior like but they are usually after young women to breed with."

"Is everyone as tall as you are?" Valerie inquired.

"Everyone in our tribe are tall. Some taller than me, some smaller. You are like one of our eight year olds," Atlanta laughed. "We're coming up to a stream. The water is good so if you want the real thing, you can take a drink. Our pills aren't real water but is made to quench thirst."

The cool running water was refreshing. Atlanta stood guard as Valerie took a long drink. She cupped her hands many times. It was the best tasting water she ever had. It was sweet as sugar. Finally she finished then took the watch as Atlanta had hers. They waded across the stream and came safely out on the other side. Being so close to the sand, they had to look out for Dakins who were ready to leap out and catch someone unawares.

Valerie noticed that the stream took an "L" shape turn at the point of where they drank their fill. The stream rushed along the path as far as the eye could see. If she need to, she'd lean over and grab a quick drink. She knew that her body odor was terrible badly needing a bath. She looked at Atlanta and she appeared so clean and refreshed.


As the sun started plunging toward the horizon Atlanta gave up all hope in making it home that day. To her she could make it. Dragging her new slave along could not. Valerie left the path, leaped the stream, and followed Atlanta up the hill.

Knowing that Dakins couldn't climb trees Atlanta sought one that would be tall enough to keep themselves safe tonight. She was able to give Valerie a boost to grab the first branch. Valerie perched herself on the limb waiting for Atlanta to join her. Once up on the first one, about twelve feet above the ground they climbed to the top until they found a branch that could be safe enough to sleep on during the night.

Atlanta unfolded the silk shoot for them lay on. "It will be chilly tonight," she said to her captive. "We're going tie each other together so one can hold the other in case one of us move off the branch. There is a small twig on your side. Grab hold of it and make sure not to let go," Atlanta ordered, taking the rest of the chute and pulling if over them. Valerie felt Atlanta spoon her. They each had a pill for dinner then gradually fell asleep listening to the grunts of the Dakins beneath the tree.

Sometime during the night Valerie awoke feeling Atlanta's hand on her breast. She wondered if it was on purpose. Dismissing that thought, she move a little closer to her feeling her captor's hand on her tit. Her fingers squeezed lightly, Valerie, having had sex with both genders, just smiled with her eyes closed while she felt the warm breath on her nape. Valerie soon drifted off to sleep again.


"How did you sleep?" Atlanta asked as dawn broke through.

"Very nice," Valerie said sprightly.

"It was nice, wasn't it?" Atlanta smiled for the first time. She handed Valerie a pill for her breakfast. Soon Atlanta folded the silk and started climbing down. At each limb, she helped the small girl lower and lower. The Dakins had already returned to burrow into the sand. Some were on the verge of starvation which meant other Dakins would eat their own dead.

Once on the ground, they moved down to the stream for their morning drink. This morning Valerie wished it was scotch but had to be content with plain old water. Once satisfied, they started the last leg of their journey,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.