Bimbotech Brasil - Cover

Bimbotech Brasil

Copyright© 2007 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The sequel to BimboDrops, aspiring actress Gwen finds her childhood friends in the thrall of the São Paolo franchise of BimboTech Incorporated.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Carlos was very helpful teaching Gwen how to be the best bimbo she could be. What Carlos couldn't explain verbally, Nica and the other bimbos were delighted to demonstrate.

And of course, Mr. Ruiz had done all sorts of wonderful things to her body! Her clitty was now so big that Aline could find it even when she was too drunk to stand up and it was sensitive enough that her friend's sloppy, drunken cunilingus had her going off like a rocket. He had modified and fortified her fuckholes so that she could spend several ours fisting with Nica followed by double anal with Carlos and Mr. Ruiz without any tearing and be tight as a virgin just half an hour later. After just three days at BimboTechBrasil, Gwen had all the skills that Carlos had told her she needed to be a successful actress. She felt so stupid for having wasted her money on acting lessons. All those months trying to make it as an actress when she didn't even know how to deep throat! It was crazy!

But now, she could deep throat a donkey! And with some tweaking from Mr. Ruiz and some dedicated practice, she could now squirt at will! They assured her that this was a skill prized by serious directors.

By some stroke of luck, Carlos & Mr. Ruiz actually knew several directors who were always looking for girls with the acting skills that they had helped her acquire. They had set up a series of auditions for her on casting couches across São Paulo starting Monday.

But now it was Friday night and it wasn't time to think about work. It was time to party!

The girls had taken her shopping the day before to several little bimbolicious boutiques where BTB had accounts. Carlos told Gwen not to worry her silly little head about the cost. They would float her a loan until her film career took off. (Everyone at BTB was just so supportive of her dream!) Now Gwen had a whole closet full of clothes to choose from in the apartment she now shared with Aline. The only question was: what to wear tonight?

After long contemplation of her wardrobe, she selected a skanky little purple-sequined minidress with big diamond-shaped cutouts down the sides and over her cleavage and belly button. It hugged the bubble butt Mr. Ruiz had given her deliciously and threatened to abandon at any moment the Herculean task of containing her soccerball tits. Aline squealed and applauded when Gwen modeled it for her. She accessorized with tiny white hand bag, some soaring purple sandals that displayed her painted toe nails, a purple headband to hold back her wild red mane, white plastic hoops in her ears, and an amethyst necklace that spelled out 'gostosa' just above her massive tits.

Aline was wearing a lime green dress that looked painted on and white leather thigh-high boots. Fabiane had braided Aline's dark blonde hair into corn rows and strung it with hundreds of white plastic beads. She looked absolutely scrumptious and Gwen was tempted to jump her, but they only had an hour to do their make up before the BTB gang was supposed to pick them up. Pussy was nice but tonight Nica assured her she'd be getting cock. And oh how she loved cock! Carlos had explained her obsession in great detail. Now it made her wet just thinking about it. It was definitely a no-panty night.

Gwen and Aline sat side by side on the big, brightly lit vanity that took up most of their living room. They applied their makeup with dedication and precision. When they were done, everything about them just screamed 'bimboslut!'.

They we're practicing sexy looks and pouts in the mirror when there was a knock on the door. They wiggled on over in their high heels and squealed when they saw it was Carlos and Nica. Nica looked absolutely fabulous in a pair of cherry red hotpants and a white haltertop that made no secret about how hard and brown her nipples were. At Carlos' urging, after allowing them to greet him with their tongues in his mouth, they all traipsed off to where Fabiane and Mr. Ruiz were waiting in a big black Cadillac convertible with the BimboTech Brasil logo painted on its hood and doors. Fabiane was falling out of a hot pink tube top that looked like it would be more suitable as a fat man's belt. Her aureoles peaked out both above and beneath. A similar loop of cloth hugged her hips and ass in a vague attempt at being a skirt. She was rubbing her tits on Mr. Ruiz's face as they waited. Her platinum mane had been blown out by the drive over. She liked to hang her head out the side of the car and feel the wind on her face, not unlike a golden retriever Gwen had owned during her half-remembered childhood.

They all piled in to the car. Aline sat beside Fabiane. Gwen got to sit to the left of Carlos in the back. He and Nica had a special relationship, but he was always willing to give her a friendly pat on the bum or a grope of the tit. Now, as he nibbled Nica's neck, he took the time to slide one hand along her inner thigh and run a finger up her twat. Gwen giggled. He was so generous! Always looking out for her. She didn't know what she would do if Aline hadn't lead her to him! She had to admit she was a little jealous of Nica, but she knew that was silly. There was plenty of dick in the sea!

They drove up to Bar Bhrama, one of the more notorious bars in São Paulo. A valet ran up to park the car. He looked very eager.

"I tipped him last time, didn't I Carlos?" Nica asked.

"You took more than the tip, Nica!" Carlos chuckled. "You damn near swallowed his balls!"

Everyone in the car laughed.

Everyone turned to look as they entered the bar. Several people spilled their drinks. Several women slapped their dates. A couple bimbos squealed and wiggled toward them to hug Nica and Fabiane and to rub their lycra-clad bodies on Carlos and Mr. Ruiz.

"Idalina and Marieta were our firstest clients at BimboTech Brasil!" Nica explained to Gwen and Aline. "Didn't they turn out just bimbolicious?"

Gwen and Aline had to agree that they had.

"Mr. Ruiz, can I go dance?" Fabiane asked. "I really want to shake my titties!"

The tall blonde demonstrated her intent.

"Of course, Fabiane!" said Ruiz. "You do what you do best! I'm sure Idalina and Marieta would be glad to be my arm candy for the nonce!"

Fabiane giggled and wiggled off to the dance floor and began making very good use of a poll there in the center. Mr. Ruiz slipped an arm around the backs of Idalina and Marieta and a hand under their well sculpted tits, an artist enjoying his own work.

"It really is delightful to see the four of you again!" he told them. "Why don't we go find someplace private where we can catch up?"

Carlos laughed as the three walked off toward a dark corner of the bar.

"I love Ruiz like a brother, '' he said. "But I swear he is the most singularly obsessed man I have ever met!"

"Well tonight I'm obsessed with getting drunk and getting laid!" Gwen declared. "The first round is on me!"

Nica giggled and gently closed Gwen's handbag.

"Silly!" she said. ''Being a bimbo means never having to buy your own drinks! Look around!"

Gwen looked around and discovered she was flanked by four eager young men who already had their billfolds out as well as their tongues. Three more had already herded Aline over to the bar and were arguing with each other as to who would buy her first drink.

"You mean you all want to buy lil' ol' me a drink?" Gwen asked.

They assured her that they did and bristled at one another, each insisting that they had been there first.

"Boys!" Gwen exclaimed, drawing their attention back to her and her boobies. "I'm a party bimbo! I can handle all four of your drinks and anything else you want me to handle!"

She giggled naughtily and wiggled up to the bar.

"Barkeep! Four shots of whisky, please!" she said.

The boys grumbled but were somewhat mollified and intrigued by her solution. The bar keeper, a long-haired bearded man, raised an eyebrow but set out four shot glasses and filled them each with cheap whisky. Gwen blew him a kiss, looked over her shoulder at her four suitors and wiggled her ass at them, then downed all four shots in quick succession.

Turning back to her boys, she giggled at their stunned faces, then felt the whisky hit her knees, then bounce back to her head and make her eyes spin and her cheeks flush. She gave a little hiccup that sent tremors through her tits and then asked: "Who wansa buy me another?"

They all did, but for all of Gwen's assurances that she was perfectly willing to favor all four of them for their generosity, it became harder and harder to keep their focus on her instead of each other no matter how quickly she downed the drinks they bought for her or how liberally she jiggled her tits and talked dirty. They were more concerned about watching each other to make sure the others didn't make any headway in winning Gwen over, entirely too dense to realize she was won over by all four of them the second she figured out that they all had cocks.

"What are you guys, gay er sumpin'?" she asked. "I swear you're more inneressed in each other than in me!"

"I'm no faggot, but he is!" declared one of her suitors.

"Cocksucker!" shouted the one he had outed and punched him in the gut.

And then Gwen was completely forgotten as the four broke into a melee. Gwen looked around and saw that Aline's three friends were also beating on each other, leaving her blonde roommate pouting and alone. Bouncers descended on the fighting men and soon were propelling them out the door after assuring that they paid for the bimbos' drinks.

"Damn it, Carlos!" said Gwen's the barkeeper. "I swear a fight breaks out every time you bring your girls here!"

"You know they're good for business, Ronaldo!" Carlos chuckled. "If I took them somewhere else, half your customers would follow!"

"I'd only have to pay half as many bouncers as well!" the man countered. "And I wouldn't have to deal with the stress of knowing that some of the customers you bring in are eventually going to kill each other!"

"Oh, so that's it is it?" said Carlos, rolling his eyes. "Poor Ronaldo has so much stress!"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do!" said Ronaldo, pointedly eyeing Nica.

"Nica, can you think of anyway to relieve Ronaldo's stress?" Carlos asked.

Nica giggled and nodded enthusiastically.

"I'm on a break!" Ronaldo announced to his staff as Nica wiggled behind the bar.

"You know, if you really want more of me, you should read the author's end note," she told him as she snuggled under his arm.

"What does that mean?" Ronaldo asked.

"I dunno!" Nica admitted, then giggled. "Take me back there and fuck me. Maybe it'll come to me!"

They disappeared into the back storeroom.

"I don't know why we have to go through that charade every time!" Carlos exclaimed to Gwen and Aline. "It gets him up pretending he pressured me into it some how. Now, I want you girls to have a good time tonight, so you really need to find a guy and make it clear that you've chosen him quickly. I know you can handle more than one at a time, but most of these boys can't get their heads around that idea. Choose one each, or split one if you want, and make him think you've only got eyes (and more interesting parts) for him. The other guys will be disappointed, but you can always come back for seconds once your first date is done with you. Now go have a good time. I need to go see a man about a horse."

"I like horses!" Aline exclaimed.

"I'm sure you do," said Carlos.

He patted their asses and wandered off. Gwen and Aline giggled and went in search of dick.

"One each!" they reminded each other.

A skinny black girl in a slinky, sleeveless, shiny gold dress came up to Gwen. Her eyes were really wide and a little unfocused.

"Hey, didn't you come in with that one guy?" she asked. "The one with the glasses and the little mustache with the Lisbon accent?"

"Oh yeah!" Gwen said. "That's Mr. Ruiz! He's nice!"

"He doesn't seem that way to me!" the black girl declared. "He just insulted my chest! He called me 'miss tiny titties' and then he sprayed this shit in my face! I wanna know what it was! I feel all weird and dizzy and shit!"

"Well, you do have tiny titties," Aline observed. "I bet he was just tryin' a help you out!"

"Yeah!" Gwen agreed. "I usta have tiny titties an' Mr. Ruiz helped me out all over the place!"

Gwen stuck out her chest and pointed to her soccerball-sized knockers. Aline giggled. The black girl stared at Gwen's improbable orbs and her head seemed to wobble on her neck. She blinked and swallowed.

"What was that shit?" she asked. "You can't just go sprayin' a girl in the face with... god I'm dizzy... girl your tits are just... crazy! Why's it so warm in here? My titties aren't so small, I tell you, they're... hot... really hot..."

She slipped her hands into her dress under her arm pits and started rubbing her tits, her face in a fugue. Gwen and Aline looked at each other knowingly and giggled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.