Impact! - Cover

Impact!

Copyright© 2007 by Doores

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - What do you do if you are a normal every day person and find out that in four days an asteroid is going to kill most of the people in the world. This is a story about what one person did. Chapter 14 has a rape scene in it but it is not graphic.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

Why couldn't it have been like all of those stories that I have read. Like the Chrysalis Bug where all the skinny people die and the fat people are turned into thin good looking healthy people. Or like it is in CMSIX'S stories where the aliens come down and help the guy out right before he is killed and sent to another world where he is given everything he needs to survive, and to be a dominant force in that world. No, it happened to me, a 600 pound, out-of-work, out-of-shape, fat guy. Did I say my life sucks? Well it just got sucked down the toilet.

A bit about me, I am 6 feet tall, and like I said, I am over 500 pounds. How much, I don't know exactly because the scale I bought to weigh myself only goes up to 500 pounds. Yeah, it pissed me off when I stepped on the scale just to find out I still didn't know how much I weighed. I know what you are thinking though. The guy has to be in bed the whole time sucking oxygen like there is no tomorrow. Sorry to disappoint you, I don't get around like I use to but I am far from being bed bound.

For my size I use to be in pretty good shape I had a 450 pound bench-press, could un-rack 800 pounds, and with some help I could hold up over 1000 pounds for 30 seconds. Today my max bench is 175 pounds. I use to use that much for warm-ups, talk about depressing. But I guess it's true what people say, if you don't use it you lose it.

I am pretty intelligent, but never really did that well in school. My main problem is I don't have a whole lot of self motivation. If I was interested in a class or liked the teacher I did well in the class, but if I didn't care about the subject or the teacher I would barely pass. You know the saying "lead, follow or get out of the way." Well, while I am a very good leader, most of the time I am just as happy to follow, and if I can really get away with it, I would rather they go off and do there own thing and leave me to do mine.

I have been living up in Monterey Virginia at my mom's and step fathers house ever since I got fired from my job because I had become too out of shape to do it effectively. The company fire me because I was fat. I know that is not PC or legal to do but they did it. I got back at them though. I was able to get unemployment and got paid for sitting on my butt for the past six months.

My mom and stepfather own a very large brick rancher, and I have a room all to myself in the basement with all the comforts of home. I have DSL connection, satellite, a big 32 inch TV, and a computer that I built just a year before.

The house used to be part of a 200 acre farm, but the owners sold off most of the land to other buyers which left the house and just over 10 acres of land. The house and property was a mess when my folks first bought it but they have done a lot of repairs and cleanup. My stepfather just had the old farmhouse that was behind the rancher torn down and removed. It was falling down anyways and an eyesore to boot.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.