Sneak - Cover

Sneak

Copyright© 2007 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's late, and things aren't quite what you might think... To make this work, I had to leave out a couple of categories... The whole point of this is to ask a question... It's at the end of the story. Read the story FIRST.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

With our lips still locked together, I carefully knelt beside her, and let Rebecca see how excited I was.

She encouraged me to stand, with my body bent almost in half so we could continue kissing. Her fingers didn't hesitate. She lifted the front of my briefs over the top of my cock before pulling them away from the slowly dribbling tip and down off my hips. I wriggled a little to help, still without our lips parting, and they fell to my ankles. I kicked them across the wooden floor, took my darling by the shoulders, and stood in front of her for a moment, still bent over so our lips could keep in touch.

Parting my knees a little, I moved carefully forward, my legs outside Rebecca's, and inched my way up her lap. Eventually I was sitting, facing my sweetheart, with my hardness just in front of her.

Her kisses continued without a break, and her hands got busy. Parting her knees to force mine open, she lowered both her hands to my testicles, gently moulding her fingers over the hot surface of them, stroking and squeezing them very gently, and then, with the weight of them on her palms, slowly scraping her fingernails up and over the skin. At some point the weight overcame the support, and they slid down, past her fingertips, to rest, nestled just in the hollow formed by her two legs and so recently busy pubic mound.

Her attentions had moved on by then, and she'd carefully taken my cock in both hands. While her thumbs slid up the lower surface, pulling the loose skin over the shaft just a little, her fingertips were dancing on the opposite side, pressing and sliding, gathering my full attention. Her fingers milked still more liquid from the tip of my cock, spilling gently over both of us, and she used the lubrication to my advantage, forming her hand around me, and sliding it quickly up and down the shaft, just hard enough, and just fast enough to make me gasp.

"Not yet," she whispered, speaking for the first time. "I have needs."

"We already dealt with your needs, Becky."

"That was just one of them. Anyway, now I've unwrapped your white cock from those black briefs, I have another one."

"Oh, God."

"How long, do you think, Andrew?" She paused then, and asked me, moving face away from mine and grinning. "How long can you hang on?"

"Not very long, Becky, and you know it. Stop fucking around... please."

"Oh, now there's a plan." She quickly pushed me, making it clear that I should stand, and then hopped of the chair herself. "You know," she whispered as she kissed my neck, "I almost came in and woke you, but I thought you'd be annoyed."

"I would have managed."

"Yeah, I guess you would. Sit down." Rebecca turned me, her body against mine, and pushed me down to sit where she had been. "Arms, gorgeous. I want your skin."

I wasn't about to argue, and lifted my hands as requested. The shirt was hoisted over my head, and thrown in the general direction of the underwear, and then Rebecca sat on my lap, just as we had done in reverse earlier. Her lips returned to mine, and her hands slowly made their way down my chest and stomach to my waiting cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.