Sneak - Cover

Sneak

Copyright© 2007 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It's late, and things aren't quite what you might think... To make this work, I had to leave out a couple of categories... The whole point of this is to ask a question... It's at the end of the story. Read the story FIRST.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

I woke suddenly, late at night, and realised Rebecca wasn't there. I knew she'd had some problems sleeping lately, and I was a little worried about her. I didn't really want to interfere though, as she got touchy about being awake, and that just made it worse.

After a few minutes of lying there, though, I realised that I couldn't go back to sleep without at least checking. I hauled myself from the blankets, and stood shakily on the floor. Undies and a t-shirt were enough. It was hot.

I walked out of the bedroom and saw her across the floor, her body silhouetted by the light from the computer monitor. I paused and realised for the millionth time how gorgeous she was, and how lucky I was. She hadn't seen or heard me, and I thought it might be nice to keep it that way, at least for a minute. She was also dressed in a shirt and not much more. The evenings had been stifling of late. Perhaps that was the reason she couldn't sleep.

I walked slowly up behind her, padding soundlessly on the carpet. She was reading, as usual. I could see the shape of the text from here, though I didn't have a hope of reading it. The white screen flickered a little as she scrolled down, deep in concentration. I sneaked closer.

I'd reached the point where I could reach out and touch her, and I took the opportunity, sliding my fingers down the sides of her neck, expecting her to jump. She just sighed, and carried on reading. I took a chance, and assumed it was a 'keep doing that' sigh, rather than a 'don't touch me again or you won't see sunrise' one. I must have been right, because she continued to take no notice as I gently caressed the sides of her head, and down her neck again until I'd reached the point where her shirt covered her skin.

I leaned in close and kissed her where my hand had been. She tipped her head to the side a little, encouraging me without interrupting what she was doing. I paid attention to that side for a while before switching. She just keep sighing, and reading, and scrolling.

Eventually I decided I needed access to more of her than I could easily manage, so I gently took hold of her elbows, and lifted them. She got the hint, and stretched her arms toward the ceiling. I took hold of the hem of her white shirt, and lifted it up and over her head.

Rebecca's skin, which normally looked pale and delicate, took on a rich hue in the low light, and especially in comparison with the bright white shirt. Her skin was dotted with counless small freckles, more noticeable than ever, and I was tempted, as always, to draw lines between the more obvious ones with my fingers. I always loved the look of her body, and she was delightful sitting there topless, her warm skin smooth and inviting. Her breasts weren't large, but they suited her perfectly. I brushed her red hair out of way and kissed her neck some more, my hands in front of her this time, caressing her breasts, feeling the weight of them, and sliding my fingers across her skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.