NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 89

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 89 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"I didn't intend for it to sound like that Jack," Nancy said, pouting a little.

"I know you didn't, but it's the truth. I just do better with adult supervision," I said.

"And I guess I'm elected the adult?" Nancy asked.

"Yes, you are, and it's by default. You have come to realize I will pay attention to what you say. I would probably pay attention to the others also, but they hardly ever even make any suggestions.

"I know I have to project an attitude of self-confidence, but it isn't as real as it probably looks and it s mostly there for men anyway. Somehow you knew almost from the first you could wrap me around your little finger," I said, honestly.

"It was a little scary at first, but you did seem to actually enjoy it. Do you have any idea why you're like that?" she asked.

"From my childhood I suppose. My father tried to be a good man, but compared to my mother he was an idiot. I guess it just made it seem natural for me to defer to the judgment of women. If I hadn't been shot down in flames by a couple of little bitches in high school I would probably be even more dependant on women to do my thinking," I said.

"Well you're doing a good job now even though I hate to admit it. Here's your breakfast," Nancy said, handing me a plate piled high with scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and fresh biscuits.

Hell what was the big deal about me paying attention to what Nancy said? After all, she always made sure I had a great breakfast and plenty of coffee, no matter when I woke up. Besides, I couldn't ever remember her telling me something I should do that didn't turn out exactly right.

"Remember Jack, you will need to have a little meeting with The Empress of China in a few days. She is going to require some of your Royal treatment. Have you seen her yet?" Nancy asked.

"No. I had Scotty make sure I didn't see any images of Gabrielle before I met her and I've asked him to treat Xing the same way. I'm not worried that she'll be ugly though. I haven't seen a woman since the deaths that wasn't beautiful."

"You won't when you see Xing either. She is gorgeous. I won't tell you anything about her though. It will be a surprise," Nancy said.

"I'll still bet she won't be the prettiest woman I've ever seen." I said, looking pointedly at Nancy.

"No, she isn't a match for Sarah. I don't think there is another woman as beautiful as Sarah," Nancy told me.

"So you think so too?" I asked.

"I don't think so and neither does anyone else who has ever seen her. I know so like we all do. What really gets me about Sarah is she doesn't know it and will laugh at anyone who tells her. She is also one of the sweetest women I have ever met. She will do anything to help and she practically worships you. Of course we all do," Nancy said.

"Just make sure you don't ever tell me."

Shelly and Sarah walked in from the cafeteria then and came over to say hello and get a little sugar. They stood on either side of my stool and I put an arm around each of them.

"When you two come in I'm sad I don't have two laps so I could have a place for both of you to sit at the same time," I said.

"We can sit on a leg each Jack," Sarah said, and she and Shelly promptly showed me they could.

"This is great, but now I can't hunch my pecker up against either butt," I said, complaining.

"Poor jack. He's so mistreated. Guess Sarah and I could rub it with a hand each, maybe that will get you by," Shelly said, and they both put a hand on my dick and started caressing it.

"Since I've also got my choice of four different titties to pinch maybe I can get over it," I said, then we all laughed.

"Did anyone tell you Jack? Susan is going to have more twins, girls again," Nancy said, suddenly.

"No, I hadn't heard. That's wonderful. I hope it won't be too much for her. Will it?" I asked.

"I'm keeping a special watch on all the women who are having twins Jack," Scotty said, chiming in.

"I'm glad Scotty, I just hope the delivery won't be especially hard."

"I plan on taking care of all the deliveries unless anyone objects. They will be the easiest deliveries ever on earth," Scotty said, and he almost sounded proud of himself.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can just transport the babies out. There will be no birth trauma for mother or child."

"I'd never even considered anything like it."

"Drones have never been close enough to a planet to try it safely before. I assure you it will be perfectly safe. It will be much safer than the normal procedure. Jim, Bones, and I have practiced many times already on other animals. It is actually easier than you might think. It is even easier on the mother and child than a caesarian delivery, there is no surgery for the mother," Scotty said.

"That is good Scotty, have you discussed it with Janet?" I asked.

"Yes, in fact she's the one who asked us if it could be done. She is very excited about it."

"There is another thing I need to discuss with you Jack," Scotty said.

"What's that?"

"We have determined we can cause twins safely if we do it within the first forty-eight hours of the pregnancy. Would you like for us to do it?"

"Have you discussed this with Janet?"

"Yes. She thinks it is acceptable, at least for a few tries. We have done an exhaustive search of all the available data and everything seems perfectly acceptable from the risk standpoint.

"We have caused twins to start in many of mans closest animal relatives. None have come to term yet, but all are developing normally. Janet agrees trying on a human is the next logical step. Since we are able to monitor the subjects so closely we would be able to make sure no unnatural pregnancies continued."

"Since I assume with your help the pregnancies would be considerably easier than natural twins I have no objections. With Janet's approval feel free to try it," I said.

"That is good Jack, because Janet has requested she have twin girls. We are already able to select the sex of the infant easily and there is still plenty of time for Janet's little one to be made into Janet's little two.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.