NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 74

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 74 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"The markers for your success will first be off planet exploration and then out of system exploration. The Aliens were greatly disappointed with your species because you showed fairly rapid ability to leave your planet and then your civilization dragged you back down to stagnate with concerns over what the Aliens considered trivial on planet complications.

They were particularly amazed with the amount of talent and resources devoted to making the most rudimentary of discoveries seem new every few months in order to sway the consumption patterns of the population. It astounded them when millions upon millions of your dollars and thousands of hours of study were expended to influence people to purchase a particular type of soap."

If that don't just take the biscuit. Ninety eight percent of earth's population had been killed over soap operas and commercials. I guess looking at if from the Alien's point of view did make it seem ridiculous. I guess it actually was ridiculous.

People in parts of the planet were starving while untold billions were being spent for advertisements most of us hated in the first place. I wonder what the aliens thought of telemarketers bothering the shit out of everyone to get them to change long distance companies. I'm sure it seemed even more ridiculous to a species who could concoct a virus which would let everyone communicate not only over the earth, but out to at least Jupiter, without even any real equipment.

"What should we do then?" I asked.

"The drone doesn't have the ability to project your course. If it did you would succeed in your assigned quest of leaving the earth and venturing out of system and then the aliens would find out you have just taken a short cut inadvertently left by them.

The drone doesn't have an opinion on what they would do about it. You must understand it isn't what you would call a contest to get out of system with all speed. It is the civilization and research you must build and perform," It said.

"Well does the drone have any recommendations at all for how I should proceed?"

"It is doing research through records of civilizations which have previously succeeded. It did tell me no species which has ever gained travel out of system has ever been terminated. It also told me to tell you no species has ever had the kind of access you have before. The access, through me and others like me is totally unprecedented and the drone says nothing like it has ever been considered."

"Well if it hasn't even been guarded against why hasn't it ever come up?" I asked, in frustration.

"The drone says it is because all under performing species have always been completely destroyed before. In the drone's estimation, your species was spared because of its early ingenuity."

All this information did was tell me we must at least be the most ingenious thieves the aliens had ever run across. I doubted it would be enough to sway them to our way of thinking five hundred years down the road.

"The aliens were sure you would have been a valuable addition to the universe if not for the total shambles the civilization you developed made of your allocation of resources, especially the resources of manpower and brainpower. It assumes this is further proved by your rapid discovery of an unprecedented means of communicating with it," the virus said.

"It only came about because of an accident," I said, complaining.

"Much of science starts with accidents. The drone thinks your best course of action now is to consolidate your control of this planet, make sure you can feed all the survivors, and then set them to work on finding a way off the planet and out of the system without letting mundane considerations cause disruption and waste intellectual resources. Do you realize many of the finest minds produced by your species were wasted on what you called lawyers, studying and arguing over archaic laws?" it asked.

I understood all right. I knew what he was talking about there. I was also comforted to know I had already come upon the cure. If I wanted to know a person's intent now I could just ask his or her virus. It would be a lot more productive than a court for finding the truth. Hell, almost anything would be better at finding the truth than a court.

"How long would it take you to do the magic trick with my memory?"

"Nearly twenty of your hours. You would need to remain unconscious while the changes were being made."

"Can you give me an idea of the capacity of the new memory? How much would I be able to retain? Would I be able to remember all of my follower's names?" I asked.

"You would be able to remember the names of all living individuals on earth and probably three or four of what you call megabytes of data on each one. The amount would occupy about four percent of your new memory. I must tell you nearly five percent of your currently unused brain capacity would be required to manage and index the data to allow you to immediately access it.

Using your followers - or any individual left alive as examples - after the changes, when you saw a person your new memory would retrieve the information which referred to them and you would be able to access it within one second."

That alone convinced me. I told the virus I wanted to wake up and tell Seven, Margaret, and Sparkle I would be sleeping for a day or more and for them to make sure I wasn't disturbed. I told it when I went back to sleep I wanted it to increase itself in me as it had suggested it do for Aimee and then I wanted it to increase my memory.

I also told it I would like the data on all people remaining alive to be loaded after the change was completed. It told me the drone had a few thousand of what I called megabytes of data it wanted to give me also so I told it to go ahead.

I woke and woke Seven, Sparkle, and Margaret. I kissed them all and told them I would be asleep for probably a day or a day and a half and I wasn't to be disturbed.

They had some questions, but I told them I would be conferring with the drone and gaining valuable information. This mollified them and Seven said she was going to call Nancy and some of the others to come stay with me while I was out. I agreed.

She called them and soon Nancy, Karen, Beverly, Jana, Diane, Sharon, Janet, Jenna, Aimee, and Jasmine were headed to the Hotel. Jonathon sent me up a meal before my hibernation and I spent about an hour after the girls arrived calming their nerves about what was about to happen. Finally I lay back down to go to sleep.

"Jack, are you ready?" the virus asked.

"Just a question or two. You said you were able to calm us during the terminations. Can you still calm your hosts?" I asked.

"Yes. The drone still has the authority to have us calm our hosts. If you order it his authority isn't needed. Do you need for me to calm you?" it asked.

"Not me. I want the women with me here to be calmed while I'm asleep if it can be done without affecting their judgment."

"Their judgment isn't a problem. The process merely nullifies most worry, it doesn't affect mental processes."

"Very well, calm them and proceed with my tune up." I said, and sank into dreamless sleep.

I slept the clock around, waking a little after seven AM the next morning. I was confused at first and slow figuring out where I was. At least I was surrounded by naked women. When I had a hold on my whereabouts and realized the hardon I was sporting was from bladder pressure and not arousal I tried to slip out of bed without waking anyone else. Not possible.

I climbed on out after two or three of them started making noises and then asking questions. I told them I had to pee and I would be back soon. Nancy said I wasn't getting away that easy and followed me to the bathroom.

I finally managed to calm my boner and shake the dew off my lily. When I'd finished Nancy had the shower running and the water warm. She grabbed me by the ear, I swear she did, and dragged me into the shower with her.

I quit complaining when she let go of my ear and I started enjoying myself as she began rubbing her soapy titties over me. Her breasts seemed a little larger now, but I was probably making it up. I got hold of the soap and started working on her sexy wet body. Soon we'd dropped the soap and were fondling each other in earnest.

I bent my neck to reach her mouth with my lips and we kissed and nibbled each other's face and neck. My hands strayed to her saucy ass and I squeezed and prodded until Nancy was panting. I picked her up and lowered her onto my dick as she guided it into her wet opening.

"Remember long dick, I'm already pregnant. Don't try to shove the thing up to my lungs. The baby might be sleeping and we don't want to disturb him," Nancy said.

"How do you know it's a boy?" I asked, sliding my dick up into her gently.

"Do you think you're the only one around here who can talk to their virus?" she asked, giving me a mean little grin.

"I thought Aimee and I were the only ones," I admitted.

"Not any more. I finally managed to worm the secret out of Aimee. After she told me the virus only talked to her after she got mad and screamed at it I new I would be talking with mine in just a short short," Nancy said, still grinning.

Nancy gave my dick a little rippling grip just about then and I lost the thread of her conversation. I didn't worry about if for a minute and just enjoyed her manipulations. She had wrapped her legs around my waist and was now using them to lever herself up and down on my dick in a tempo to suit herself.

"I don't understand then. I distinctly told my virus to inform the others not to allow contact between anyone else and their virus without my explicit permission. I would have given it to you of course, but now I'm worried my orders don't mean anything to them."

"Don't be, my virus did have to get an OK from yours before it could talk to me. Yours gave it because it knew I had a keyword which could ultimately control you if I used it. It relented because of the forcefulness of my request for contact with my virus," Nancy said, and giggled.

I could picture it. I actually felt a little sorry for the poor viruses. Nancy could be very persuasive. She was getting into a little persuasion right at the moment too. Her slippery sexy body and her talented pussy were about to persuade me to come. I decided to give in and I gave her several strong thrusts as I gripped her wet ass firmly and leaned her into the wall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.