NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 68

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 68 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I was able to slip out of bed without waking Donna, Jamie, or Cherry the next morning. I dressed and headed for the kitchen. Strangely Nancy wasn't waiting with my coffee. Shelly and Sarah had coffee ready though and had breakfast on the way.

"Look Sarah, doesn't that guy seem familiar?" Shelly asked.

"I think I've seen his face before, now I remember, it was between my legs. I think he was licking my pussy. It's been so long though I'm not sure," Sarah said.

"Ok, I've been a busy boy. Have I mistreated you two too?" I asked.

"No, and we're just about fed up with it. When are you going to mistreat us again?" Sarah asked.

"He doesn't have time for us old hags Sarah. He has all that teenage pussy to dip his wick in now," Shelly said, taunting me.

"It's a bitch to be old and over the hill," Sarah said.

It just hit me funny. Sarah was still the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Even with all the beauties around me. It actually surprised me none of the others were jealous of her looks. I couldn't really describe it, but I knew it. Anyone who saw her knew it. She was just something very special in the looks department. It wasn't just her beautiful face either. She was just perfectly put together in every way.

When I reached her I took her in my arms and drew her in for a kiss. I let my hands wander to her sexy asscheeks and took hold of them squeezing lightly. I loved their firm feel and the way she pressed herself against me as I fondled her had me hard in seconds, even after the considerable workout the young ones had given me last night.

Sarah's hands were toying in my hair by now as I slid mine up to play with her perfect titties. They were full and firm and her nipples were at attention already. I released them shortly and took hold of her waist, lifting to set her on the counter. When I placed her on it I knelt between her spreading legs and put my mouth to her pussy.

It tasted sweet to me and though it wasn't wet yet it was damp and delicious. I tickled her labia with my tongue tip then tried to burrow to her pucker. I couldn't reach it so I moved back to her vulva giving it a good swabbing with my flattened tongue. I dragged it up and over her clit, which was just peeking out from under its hood. Sarah shivered and moaned encouragement as I licked.

Shelly tried to distract me by undoing my pants and fishing for my trouser snake. I let her dig and concentrated on eating Sarah.

"Oh it is him, I remember now," Sarah said, and groaned.

I just licked as Shelly fumbled off my pants. When she had them down I stepped out of them and stood between Sarah's legs. She had dispensed with her T-shirt by now so I pressed the base of my dick against her wet pussy and pulled her to me, kissing her as those beautiful titties pressed against the hair on my chest.

There was plenty of lubrication now against the underside of my dick. I leaned back a little and placed my dickhead into Sarah's entrance and pushed as Sarah moaned. She was tight and wet and warm and I loved it and I loved Sarah. I pulled back and pushed it up her again. Life was good when you had time to enjoy it. Sarah moaned again and pulled me closer to her to kiss my lips and put her tongue in my mouth.

I toyed with her breasts and twisted and pulled gently at her nipples. They were distended and I liked their springy responsiveness. Sarah liked my titty play too and she kissed me more passionately as she played in my hair and tickled my ears and the back of my neck.

I was thrusting up in her in earnest now and I dropped my hands to grasp her beautiful asscheeks and pull her more firmly to me. She was gripping and milking my shaft with her warm wetness and the sliding friction was making my balls tingle.

It was over before I wanted it to be and I was afraid Sarah wouldn't get off so I put my fingers on her pussy and teased her clit as I was exploding into her. She found her mark then too and hugged me tightly and sucked savagely on my tongue while we both blasted off.

After I recovered just a little and stepped back slightly Sarah hopped quickly down from the counter and left the room with her hand on her pussy as if she were afraid of dripping on the carpet. I was taken slightly aback, but dismissed the thought as Shelly, on her knees now, sucked my diminishing dick into her mouth to clean and reinflate it.

"What's wrong with Sarah?" I asked.

"Mnnming?" she said, slobbering around my dick.

Her hands came up now to fondle my balls and I'll have to say they did an excellent job. She also rubbed gently across and back over my perineum and pressed lightly against my prostate, stroking and seemingly encouraging it.

When I was erect again Shelly stood, naked now herself, and kissed me. She pulled me to her and I reciprocated with a delightful grip on her ass. She pressed her mons against me and moved it slightly against the underside of my dick, which was standing between us now.

Her mouth tasted sweet and her tongue played energetically. She nipped at my lips and her hands found my ass also. She actively pinched and patted my butt as I squeezed her cheeks. I was ready for some more pussy then and I lifted her to the spot Sarah had recently relinquished.

"Where was Sarah off to in such a hurry?" I asked, as my one eyed one sought her entrance unaided.

"You'll find out later. Shut up and fuck me now please," she said, smiling a wicked smile.

I did. She reached down and placed me where she wanted me and I pushed up into her. She was different than Sarah inside but equally as enjoyable. Her pussy began squeezing and milking me at once, and her hips rocked her pelvis up and back in rhythm with my thrusting. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in tighter as her arms hugged me more firmly to her. My lips left hers and I kissed my way down to the hollow of her throat to suck and nibble her there.

Our action escalated quickly and our pleasure did too. I was afraid again I'd be too quick on the trigger. I couldn't help it though. First Sarah and now Shelly seemed nearly frantic to get on with it. Shelly surprised me by going off with nearly no warning, She didn't forget to let me in on her feelings though.

"Yes! That's it. Yes. Now fuck me harder and give me what I want!" she said, demanding it, whatever it was.

"What more do you want Shelly?" Ever the dumbass I asked her.

"A baby, like everyone else wants. Squirt a baby up in me Jack. Give me one! Now!" she said, and growled.

That was all it took. I pulled her to me with all my strength by my grip on her ass and I rammed my dick up her as far as I could get it. Then I blew my come up into her with surprising strength. I held her to me and felt it pump up from my balls. It took nearly all my strength with it as it went up her. I sagged against her panting as she kissed over my face and neck. Telling me sweetly what a good daddy I was going to be.

"And just think Jack, all Jasmine's nieces were ready for the home run swing last night too. You'll be a multidaddy before you know it," she said, surprising me.

"What are you babbling about Shelly?" I asked, still slightly struggling for breath.

"Jasmine wanted it. She wants all her nieces to have a Jack belly at once. She cajoled Janet into helping her get them fertile together by monkeying around with their pills. Jamie, Donna, and Cherry were all for it too. You can expect to see a lot of them for the next four or five days." shelly said, giggling, and then hopped down off the counter, clutching her pussy to keep it closed as she ran off toward the big bedroom.

My chest was puffed out to the max now. Shelly's revelations had pumped me up. It was just a turn on for me to think I might have knocked up Jasmine's nieces last night and then I got a shot at Shelly and Sarah both this morning.

I went to check on Nancy then and she was in bed between Sarah and Shelly who were both lying on their backs with their knees up.

"What's with you two?" I asked.

"This position helps keep the sperm where it belongs. Janet told us to do it for thirty minutes to give us the best bang for the squirt," shelly said, and laughed.

"I don't think it's going to be necessary with long dick doing the job. I didn't have to do anything except own a pussy.," Nancy said, sleepily.

I slipped up into the bed beside Nancy and tried not to jostle Shelly and Sarah as I did.

"And what about you Nancy? When are you going to stop taking the pill?" I asked.

"Jack you big dummy. Why do you think I'm lying around in bed with an upset stomach this morning?" she said.

"I don't know Nancy, did you eat something that didn't agree with you?" I asked.

"Well I've sucked it a time or two, but it usually agreed with me just fine thank you," she said, giggled and then Shelly and Sarah laughed.

"I don't understand Nancy," I told her, as I tried to hug and console her.

"You're a man Jack, of course you don't understand. You knocked me up at least a month ago you big dufus. I'm pregnant, hello, earth to Jack. Fucking will get you babies, and before you ask, of course you're the father," she said, almost spitting it out and then burst out laughing, joined at once by Shelly and Sarah again.

I didn't know what to say. I just looked at her and then I felt tears sneaking out of the corners of my eyes and I think my ears started ringing a little. Nancy saw the tears and reached up pulling me down to her and kissing me.

"Don't cry you big baby. I'm the one that's going to have to push it out," she said, but with a much softer tone.

I held her closer and kissed her again. I felt so proud for some reason. I wondered if this news had anything to do with all these others trying to get pregnant all of a sudden. I guess Nancy really could read my mind.

"Of course we had it planned Jack. Susan just got a lucky break getting her head start. Almost everyone else held off to let me be next. Now the race is on and everyone wants a baby. We plan on you pumping up a lot of bellies in just a little time now Jack," Nancy said, teasing me.

"What do you mean almost?" I asked since that little utterance caught my ear.

"Well there was one other girl we couldn't resist giving a head start. It just seemed so right. She'll be letting you know today sometime. You can just wonder about every one you pass today if you've fucked them," she said and giggled again.

"Shelly did you tell him about Janet's plans for Diane and Jenna?" Nancy asked her.

"No, I thought I'd let you spring some of it on him," Shelly said, smiling.

"Janet has used the pill to get Jenna and Diane on the same cycle. In a few days the time will be right for you to try and get them both pregnant on the same night, big daddy. Janet will be ripe about five or six days later," Nancy said and laughed again.

"I can tell I'm being scheduled like a stud horse. What about Karen? You haven't mentioned her."

"Karen will be back in a few minutes. She's right on schedule with Shelly and Sarah. Let me just give you a little licking so you can be ready to do your duty," Nancy told me, and all three of them lost it laughing at me again.

It didn't take much licking. It seemed my auditory nerves were now wired directly to my dick. Every time I heard a reference to me getting one of them pregnant my dick gave a lurch. I didn't really understand it. While I'd been working my way through the wanna be wives in Austin I had hated the thought of one of them getting pregnant. I never let it stop me from fucking them and I didn't use condoms, I took my chances, but I did worry.

Now I was excited at the thought. It seemed to make my balls tingle in anticipation of their duty. I also realized I was in bed in my pussy dorm with one woman I'd managed to get the job done for and two others who were hoping I'd just done the deed for them, and there were seventy odd others in this room who would soon be wanting the same thing. The thought was thrilling. Karen came out of the bathroom naked just then.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.