NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 46

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

Mike and Frank came back from their shopping trip about three pm. I guess it was a good thing they took the two extra trucks since all the trucks were loaded to the gills. Frank was very excited with his finds and Mike and Susan were also.

Mike found everything he needed for the kitchen and more. Big commercial glass doored refrigerators and freezers, four giant ice machines. They brought two big commercial fire hoods, a host of commercial cook tops, ovens, and deep fryers, along with big mixers and much more.

They even found a big pizza oven. It was easily enough equipment for two restaurants. They also brought cafeteria trays and plenty of steam table sections, and Mike brought a lot of building materials. He must have loaded half a truck with prime lumber and such.

Frank was so excited with the flat panels he found he was about to piss his pants. He'd found ten SGI F220 flat panels and thirty SGI F180 panels. I know they must have been some type of special order because that particular wholesaler would never have bought anything so expensive for stock.

He had also taken over a hundred Dell refurb or overstock seventeen-inch flat panels. He had literally thousands of hard disc and memory sticks. Hundreds of processors, motherboards, network cards and switches. He said he didn't bother to bring any modems though and we laughed.

He had a couple hundred ATX mid-tower cases and I asked him about them. He said he'd always wanted a Beowulf Cluster and now he was going to build a big one. I asked him what in the hell he expected to do with it and he laughed and said he'd think of something. Hey if it worked for him I'd be happy.

He went directly to my study and discarded the conventional nineteen-inch monitor and replaced it with the SGI twenty-two inch beauty. I just hoped I got to use it a little. I guess the sickness had ended the processor speed wars for a while.

While they'd been gone the garage had been emptied. Things which belonged in the house were in it now. The ammunition and small arms storage had been moved from the guest quarters to the basement of the airstrip tower.

It was fairly large and had a bigger elevator on the airstrip end. This freed up two of the bedrooms and they were made into the medical facility. We were also going to move the stored bedding and furniture out. Most of the furniture could go into the horse lounge since it matched the décor. The beds would be stored in a corner of the cow barn. It wasn't even half full.

Mike was able to get started on the new kitchen/cafeteria. He built the raised floor first and Roger helped with the wiring. John had also done carpentry and construction and was helping Too. He talked to me while I was out there watching.

He had noticed our parking problem and he though we could easily pour more concrete to solve a lot of it. He understood how to set up and operate a portable batch plant for concrete and he thought we could find one and move it here without much trouble.

He was also fairly certain he could operate the large machines which poured concrete for highways and felt we could even extend the runway for large planes if we wanted to. These possibilities soon had my head swimming so I left them to it and went looking for George.

George had been a millwright and I wanted to ask him for help attaching the airplane tow bar to the new loader. He went with me to look at it and thought he could do it in a couple of hours. He told me it would have to be attached to swivel on the tractor end since the big loader articulated for steering, this meant the rear end would move side to side as it was steered. If it weren't allowed to swivel at the tractor it would simply rip the nose wheel off the airplane as soon as the tractor's steering wheel was turned.

He said he could handle it easily. He even said he didn't mind starting on it right now and felt he could have it ready by tomorrow at the latest. If he could finish we would be able to move our planes around for easier usability. We had left the Hawkeyes in place for easy use already. Helen and Gloria would be giving one of them a try tomorrow.

Henny tracked me down to tell me something else we needed to do about the planes. We needed to make some tie downs for them. These were to hold them stable in case of winds. I couldn't think of an easy way to do it. I went in to talk to Mike and John where they were working on the new kitchen.

John said we could use mobile home anchors. They were just augers you basically screwed into the ground. They were available everywhere and if Henny didn't think one at each tie point would be enough we could just put three or four at each position. They were relatively easy to install.

I went back into the house and was headed for my study. Clair buttonholed me after I passed thru the kitchen. She was beautiful and young and petite, except for her titties, they weren't petite. Her C Cup breasts looked enormous on her tiny frame.

Clair was just five feet tall if that, and she couldn't have weighed over a hundred pounds. Her ass was round and generous though, like her titties. I wanted to fuck her as soon as I saw her and so I took her to my study so she could talk me into it.

She rubbed herself on me all the way there and had my dick hard at once - she even casually brushed her hand against it a time or two. I already knew she was going to get what she wanted, but I let her make her case.

She told me she would soon have me forgetting the others and she knew she would soon be my closest confidant. She told me she had been Jake's closest advisor. I had to bite my tongue to keep from asking her why he was dead if her advice was so valuable.

My study had a couch which couldn't be easily seen from outside even if the door was open, as it was now so I steered Clair to it for our talk. I knew most people would not enter if they heard the obvious sounds of sex from in here.

I don't think Clair understood this, but I didn't care either. I didn't even care if someone came in to watch. I knew if someone did come in and stayed to watch it would probably be one of my women and they would not be disturbed in the slightest seeing me fucking a woman, any woman.

Clair was seated close to me and her thigh was pressed against mine, elevating my horniness. I reached out to her and pressed my mouth to hers to quiet her boasting. She hesitated at first and then cooperated, kissing me back with enthusiasm. I searched her mouth with my tongue and began to fondle her large breasts.

Clair was wearing a T-shirt and when I ran my hand up under it I found her titties enclosed in a bra, albeit a sheer one, I searched for the fastener. It was in front and I soon had it unclasped.

I got my hands on the bare flesh of her tits and they were every bit as delightful as I'd thought they would be. They were firm mounds of springy flesh and her nipples were large and erect already.

I teased the nipples with my thumb and fingers and was soon pulling and twisting one and then the other. I gave one a little pinch and she moaned into my mouth, but I got just the smallest hint she was exaggerating her enjoyment. It ticked me off a little she thought she could manipulate me this way so easily. I determined to see if I could make her forget her plan and just fuck.

Taking hold of the hem of her T-shirt I pulled it up, and off over her head. I dispensed with her open bra and then latched onto a nipple with my lips. She whispered encouragement into my ear and I thought she sounded more nearly sincere now. I sucked and nibbled on one nipple and then the other and put my hand down and began undoing her button fly jeans. She seemed to tense a little at the thought of getting naked where anyone could just walk in. I didn't mind and I think I was even enjoying her discomfiture a little.

Soon her jeans were down to her knees and I was pulling on her panties trying to get them down off her splendid ass so I could get my hands on its nakedness. I also intended to get my finger into her pussy shortly.

She didn't raise her hips to help with the panties as she had with the jeans. The panties weren't a thong, but they weren't much more than one. They were sheer and flimsy. I just wadded the front panel up in my hand and pulled until it ripped and came off her. She tensed again and then quivered and began hugging around my neck, almost as if she were trying to hang on.

I gripped one of her luscious ass cheeks and squeezed it then slid my hand around and forced it down between her thighs until I was playing with her pussy. She spread her legs a little as I got a finger up her and she was through making coherent speech and only crooning and gurgling as I fingered her.

I took a second to kick my boots off and pull my shirt over my head. I took my finger out of her pussy and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans until I stood, holding her up with one arm as I got completely out of my jeans, and then I used my free hand to finish removing hers.

I sat back down, but turned her facing away from me as I did. My dick was fully hard and wanting a place to hide now. I raised her a little and placed my dickhead at her wet entrance and lowered her onto her fate. She was really tight and I thought Jake must have been a pencil dick along with his other failings.

After raising and lowering her several times to get my dick fully up her hot wet pussy I decided it was worth the effort. She felt good inside and she was massaging my boner with her pussy from the first. I could easily feel her cervix as I slid all the way up into her and I wondered if I could come with her and trick her at the same time.

I thought I would just modify my procedure for the trick and see if it worked. If it didn't I could just fuck her again as soon as I got it back up and keep on fucking her until she was turned. I could think of worse ways to spend the afternoon. If I ran into very much trouble with her I would just yell for Shelly and Sarah and they could come in and help.

After giving her about twenty long full steady strokes, I short stroked her for a little to get myself close. When the time was right I dropped her onto my pole and cocked my hips for extra penetration. She screamed out when my dick head pressed snugly against her cervix and she kept up the racket.

Mashing my dickhead firmly to her cervix now I pulled out and slid back in with just the pumping of my hips. I pulled away from and mashed back into her mellow block as fast as I could move my ass. When she was ready for the real deal I put two fingers of one hand on either side of her generously swollen clit and just shook it fiercely. I used my other hand to pull and twist on her nipples. She was screaming as loud as she could now and doing it between every breath.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.