NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"We know one thing, if a long dick is needed, Jack is damned sure your man. He's had that long thing up to my tonsils from my pussy more times than I can count. You just wait until we can have a good hen party and let me tell you about the time he made me burn the bacon while I was trying to cook and I had to scream for Karen to come give me some relief," Nancy said.

This just made Shelly and Sarah lick their chops. Then Karen had to put in her little bit.

"Another time he fucked us all in one day. Can you believe it? Some twice. Aimee wasn't with us yet then and Jenna and Sharon were still virgins, but he fucked all the rest of us and pumped himself off between the virgin's legs from behind.

He fucked Jana hard and then did her ass too. After that he carried me to Janet's OBGYN office and fucked me on one of her examination tables until I could barely stand up by myself. I had to take a nap to recover when we got home. He woke up with Beverly and fucked her first thing in the morning and in the afternoon he asked her to come give him some truck driving lessons and then fucked her out in the sleeper.

He dragged Nancy away from cooking supper and fucked her on the kitchen counter. He would have worn her out if Diane hadn't happened along to give her some help. He set poor dripping Nancy back on her feet on the floor, picked Diane up, and set her on the warm spot where he'd just poled Nancy. He ran that long dick up Diane and fucked her good too, then finished the night with Janet, fucking her so hard she couldn't get up before noon the next day. He even had to bring her breakfast in bed," Karen said, and it sounded like she was bragging.

"Ok, Ok dammit. I'll admit I like to get a little pussy every now and then. I'm just a growing boy."

"If that long mother-fucker grows much more it's gonna be tripping you when you try to walk," Nancy said.

I had to do something to change the subject. I could tell by the looks from Shelly and Sarah they were going to be just like Nancy and Karen after I'd given them a dick ride. I could already tell Shelly and Nancy were an awful lot alike. Teasing was going to be the order of the day, every day, from both of them, shortly.

"Well before we write a book about me let's get something planned," I said.

"What we need to plan is who you're going to turn first. I still think you should get a lock on Gloria, Brenda, or Helen right off the bat. Brenda and Helen are the most valuable because they can fly helicopters or planes.

"Helen is also an experienced instructor and she had Bill flying one in just a few days. Gloria would be easiest to lure in though. She's accustomed to sleeping with Shelly and I and if we told her it was our turn I'm sure she'd just come along with us. She can fly helicopters too, but never officially qualified with a real test before the sickness started," Sarah said.

"I'm sorry, but I still think I need to try it on someone I know first. That way I could be convinced it worked," I said.

"That doesn't make sense to me. If the woman is one of us I don't see how you can know if there's any difference. I'd be willing to bet we're as devoted to you as they're saying this will make us," Karen said.

"That's the fucking truth. If I loved this long dicked bastard any more I'd grab his pecker and hold on tight until it thundered," Nancy said, and giggled.

"I know you can't believe it now, but I've already experienced it. The devotion this causes is stronger than love. You'll just have to try it," Shelly said.

"Well let's try it tonight then. Will he be able to do it to Nancy and I in one night?" Karen asked.

"Sure. Bill did Shelly and I the same night," Sarah said.

"Hang on a second. I don't want to be bossy, but you and Nancy are last in line for this. You mean too much to me for experimentation. I love all my women and I'd never admit it to the others, but I love Nancy and you most.

"It might be a sort of seniority or something. Maybe it's because of your extended service, but I'm just not going to risk it on you two until I know a lot more about it. It may seem unfeeling of me, but someone else is just going to have to go first," I said, and I meant it.

I could tell, rather than being upset at being put off, Nancy and Karen both had been touched by my little tirade. I chalked it up as another home run.

"Well who are you going to sacrifice then?" Karen asked.

"Do you always sleep with just one woman at night. Do you ever take two to bed at once?" Shelly asked.

"I've had two come to bed with me more than once. It's always their choice though. Actually the women worked out their own schedule at first and then started switching it around and mixing and matching. I don't even think about it now. When I go to bed I just assume someone is going to come with me.

"Most of the time one or now sometimes two follow me to my bedroom. Sometimes no one comes with me. When that happens I try to tell myself they decided I needed to be alone. It would hurt my feelings if I thought out of nine women none thought they could put up with me some night," I said, trying to pout.

"Poor Jack, he didn't get his long dick wet last night and now he's pouting," Nancy said, teasing.

I should have known Nancy wouldn't let that slip by her. They all laughed at me over it.

"Jack, when none of us follows you to bed it's because we discussed it and thought you might need some time alone or need extra rest or something. When it happens and you want some pussy, no matter what we think is best, all you have to do is put your head out the door and yell Next. You'll get a customer and you know it," Karen said.

I knew she was right and I'd already guessed why I ended up alone every once in a while. I couldn't understand how they could be so right in their assumptions all the time though.

"I love to see a grown man cry, but we need to get this settled. Jack would anyone think it really strange if you took Shelly and I to bed when our turn comes up and then later on you went out and invited someone else to join us? Also, would the one you asked be likely to come?" Sarah asked.

"I've never had that exact situation come up, but I don't think anyone would give it a second thought."

"I hate to tell the big bastard this, but most of us would be hoping we were the one he'd come after," Nancy said.

"There's our fix then. When our turn comes we can just try to go to bed early. Jack can trick Shelly and then me. After he rests up and realizes it's not going to hurt anyone he can just get whichever of you he wants to try it on first. That should settle all doubts with the least risks from your viewpoint," Sarah said.

"When the night comes you might even want to tell the subject in advance you're feeling extra horny and ask her if she'd like you to come get her if the two new girls need help," Shelly said.

"That's it. I know who to test it on. Aimee. She's the latest to join us. She's a pilot and even has combat experience. Better yet, she would be very receptive if I just told her to be ready.

"I wouldn't even have to tell her in advance. She likes a little handling and bossing. I think I'll warn her though. I'll tell her a little forcefully and she'll probably be burning up by the time she gets there."

"The nasty bastard has been holding her down and fucking her even though she begs him to get off. She told us how you raped her over and over. She said she wished she could count on you raping her two or three times a day," Nancy said, laying into me again.

"All we need now is to wait our turn," Shelly said.

"Your turn? Your turn is tonight. Congratulations, it's showtime. Get ready to make the ultimate sacrifice to the God of Big Dick," Nancy said, and laughed maniacally.

"Hey, we didn't just cook this up to cut in line. We can wait until it's our regular turn, whenever it comes around. We wouldn't feel right breaking in front of someone else. We're anxious, but we want to be fair about things," Sarah said.

"We all talked it over last night. Aimee told us two women here already wanted to be with Jack and we decided then you should get to give him a test drive tonight. We've all had a turn at least once and most of us more than that. If you can teach him something new we'll like even better it's all the more reason to sic you on him now," Karen said.

"I think it's all settled unless someone has questions. I think we should go back and see what the others are up to, fool around about an hour, and then let Jack take you two so you can explain to him how to operate that giant bed. The hour will give you time to clue Susan and the twins in and it will give Jack time to bully Aimee a little," Karen said.

"We'd better get on out there because Johnny was in a hurry to get rid of his cherry. They may already be in bed," Nancy said.

"We can knock on the door and talk to one of the girls even if they are in bed. He can't be occupying all three of them at a time. Well, at least he could spare one for a few seconds even if he is occupying them," Sarah said.

We returned to the main floor and were in luck. The twins had actually wanted to watch the movie "The Stand" by Stephen King. They promised Johnny they'd make it worth his while to watch it with them.

Johnny was sitting on a love seat with Susan on one side and either Amber or Julia on the other. The other twin was sitting on his lap and wiggling her hips slightly as her tongue was apparently devoted to exploring Johnny's mouth. Susan and the twins were wearing long T-shirts, but with at least some sort of panties.

Johnny's hands were not visible as both were beneath the T-shirt of the twin in his lap. Susan and the other twin were kissing and caressing any part of Johnny they could reach. While we watched Susan changed places with the twin in Johnny's lap. I wondered if he'd come in his pants again. I thought he surely must have since the movie was almost half over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.