NanoVirus
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

As we entered the room, Diane closed and locked the door behind us. I hadn't noticed before but she was carrying a plastic water glass. She took it into the bathroom and I heard her turn on the tap for a few seconds and then turn it back off. She came out with the glass full of water and sat it on a night table at the head of the bed.

"In case my mouth gets dry."

She came to me, took my hand, and led me to stand beside the bed. Looking down at my boots she encouraged me to sit. When I did she kneeled, unlaced, and removed them and my socks. She had me stand again and undressed me. She didn't try to make it especially sexy - just slowly removed my clothes. When she finished and I was naked she turned down the covers and had me lie in the center, proping my head up with two pillows. Sitting on the edge of the bed she removed her boots and socks.

Walking to the end of the bed and facing me she began to sway slowly and seemed to be nearly dancing. I guess she had her own music playing in her head. Taking the hem of her T-shirt in her hands she drew it up slowly. It cleared her breasts and they took my attention as she finished removing the shirt.

They were large, at least D Cups and maybe larger. They wriggled and jiggled as she swayed and they seemed very firm, especially considering their mass. Her nipples were prominent and substantial but not overly so. Her areolae, approximately the diameter of a coke can, looked slightly puffy and they stood up from the surface of her breasts. They were exactly centered. Her nipples didn't appear to be completely erect yet but they were on their way. Gravity made itself apparent on breasts this large but what it did to them couldn't be called sag. All in all they were impressive.

The sound of the zipper as she lowered it excited me. Something about a woman's zipper making that sound just turns me on. She didn't use much fanfare lowering the jeans - just wiggled them off her hips. This revealed her flat stomach, narrow waist, and womanly hips. They seemed just a little bit narrower than I'd expected.

Diane's low-slung bikini panties were pink and fairly sheer. I could just detect a shadow of her bush. As she lowered her panties after she'd kicked the jeans off her feet I saw why her bush hadn't made much of an impression through the sheer panties. It was the same light blonde as her hair and it was sparse. It was similar to Nancy's in its thinness but maybe just a little more substantial. I could see the top of her slit from my position and thought I could detect the hood of her clitoris.

Diane's legs were simply beautiful. She was taller than most of the others and naturally her legs were longer. They were not obviously muscular - just perfectly formed and meshed up wonderfully into her splendid slightly jutting ass.

Now that Diane was naked she came back to the side of the bed and got on, kneeling on the mattress. She put a hand on either side and leaned over to kiss me. Her tongue explored my mouth and she dragged her nipples around in the hair on my chest for a little, then she rose.

"I'd like it if you'd just lie there and try to enjoy this. It might take me a little while," she said.

"I'll try to be patient."

Just like any other male, I'd heard of around the world since I first began growing hair on my balls. I'd never had it done to me and I'd never know anyone that even claimed to.

Diane took me around the world. She licked every square inch of skin on my body except where my hair was too thick on my scalp. Among other things, she licked and sucked my toes, my armpits, my ass, perineum, scrotum - everything. She didn't hurry and she didn't rush. She had to take a sip of water every now and then to make sure her mouth didn't get dry but she kept at it. It nearly drove me wild. She would take my dick into her mouth for a lick or two occasionally, but never more than just a taste. She just kept licking and licking, all over me. It seemed like hours.

Finally she decided the licking was done and straddled my hips. Grasping my pounding dick with her small hand she swiped the head back and forth between her thoroughly soaked labia a time or two then placed it inside her entrance and slowly descended with her tight hot pussy - sinking onto my dick until I was completely engulfed and then sitting there, milking my length with her insides. My aching dick had finally come home.

She gripped me snuggly with her pussy and began raising and lowering her tightness on me. I lasted seven or eight strokes and exploded. When she felt it coming she sank to take me in completely again and then rocked her self forward and back against my pubis keeping me completely inside her. She was able to rub her clit against me and she began coming also just as my orgasm ended.

When her climax started her pussy gripped me even more firmly and then I could feel the tunnel walls ripple against my spent dick. I was still firm and it was more pleasure for me. When she was spent she lay on me and we kissed for ages. I never actually shrunk out of her. When she had her breath back she dismounted and took my nearly limp dick into her mouth and applied the suction.

I watched her titties sway and swing as she sucked me back to hardness and then she got between my legs and began her cocksucking in earnest. I felt my dickhead bump her throat three or four times and then she inhaled me. She would take me into her throat and swallow once or twice and then she drew back out until only the head was in her mouth.

She used her tongue wildly as she pulled off me and descended again, breathing through her nose until my dick closed her throat as she swallowed it. I had blown not ten minutes before but still I couldn't control myself under the pressure of her onslaught. When she felt my coming start she swallowed the head and just took my come down her throat directly. When the last spurts were finished she let me out of her mouth and lay beside me kissing my face and neck and rubbing a hand through my chest hair.

She suggested I rest a few minutes and that I might even want to take a short nap. She said she'd wake me in a little while after she'd given me a little time to recover. She asked if I had any KY jelly and I told her there was some in the nightstand as I drifted off.

I don't know how long she let me sleep but when I woke she had somehow gotten both my balls into her mouth at once and she was humming. I can't begin to describe the feeling. You will just have to imagine it as best you can. I was rock hard in just seconds.

She let my balls gently slip from her mouth. She straddled my hips again and after making sure my dickhead was good and wet she placed me at her entrance again and just slid up and down on my pole for three or four strokes, then she dismounted and lay on her stomach beside me. She whispered in my ear.

"You're good and hard now Jack and your dick is all wet already. I'm all lubed up in back. I want you to get behind me and stick your dick up my ass and give me a real pounding. I'm a big girl and you don't have to worry about hurting me. I'll have my hands on my pussy playing with myself and I want you to just shove it up me and pump until your heart's content."

It sounded like fun to me. I got between her legs and she spread them wider. I could see her pink asshole waiting. Her ass crack and everything close was shinning from the lube. I put my dickhead to her rosebud and as I pressed it gave way with only slightly more pressure than her tight pussy. She was completely lubed inside also and I just slid in to the root.

She groaned a little and squeezed me with her anus and I started to stroke. I did as she asked. I pulled it out and plunged it back in. I reveled in the squeezing pressure of her ass and in the feeling of bouncing against her lovely firm asscheeks. I grabbed her hips to pull her tighter as I lay on her back and just hunched my dick up her ass. I wish I could have lasted longer since it felt so great to just lay on her and pump it in.

I thought I was doing all right for a minute, then I noticed her hands were indeed shoved under her and I saw the tendons at the back of her wrist flexing, showing that her fingers were moving. Then her ass clenched me and she must have climaxed hard for she raised her head and just screamed.

That was it for me and I jerked her ass to me with my grip on her hips and slammed my dick into her as hard as I could. I felt my dick pumping but I'm sure there wasn't much to pump by now. It felt great anyway and I soon collapsed onto her back, huffing and puffing and fighting for my next breath.

Diane lay quietly beneath me, uncomplaining. I finally gathered the strength to roll off. She rolled to her side and moved up beside me kissing and nibbling my neck and playing with my chest hair again.

"God Diane I hope I didn't hurt you. I'm afraid I got a little rough at the last."

"I loved it Jack. It was just the way I wanted it. I probably liked it better than you did."

"I don't think that's possible. I don't want to beg, but I would sure like to do it that way with a full load of come sometime. I hate to admit it but I loved just pounding against your beautiful ass."

"I'm glad you like my ass Jack. I hope you'll pound it a lot. I assure you that nothing I felt was painful. I mean it, I loved every bit of it."

She rose up and took hold of the covers at the foot of the bed to pull them over us. I told her next time I wanted to spend some quality time with her titties and that I was dying to get my mouth on her pretty pussy. She promised she'd keep them warm for me and then I just dozed off.

I woke with a hardon the next morning and when I opened my eyes I saw Diane had half of it in her mouth and she was looking up at my face. Opening my eyes must have been the signal she was waiting for because she plunged it into her throat and began swallowing around it at that moment. She had my balls in her hand and she squeezed them gently. I exploded right away and she just kept my dickhead lodged in her throat swallowing around it until I finished. I heaved a great sigh and just settled back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.