NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

After we hung up, I went out to the truck and started towards Nancy's house. When I got there it didn't take long to get all her things loaded. Back at my house, we put it in the garage to deal with later.

We left again right away, heading to Karen's apartment. They had most of their things ready when we got there. I introduced Nancy and she helped them finish packing as I started the mule work, carrying things down to the truck.

They lived on the second floor, so it was a lot more work than at Nancy's house. I had to rest a little about every fifth trip. We actually got it all into the back of the truck, then they locked their apartment, in case they wanted to come back later. We piled into the truck and headed back to my house.

"Jack, how would you feel about another guest?" Karen asked.

"Nancy says I need to take care of at least six women."

"What?"

I explained what she'd told me, and they all laughed about it. Karen said I was going to be carrying a heavy load even for a man of my stamina. While I was still blushing she explained that she knew an obstetrician from the hospital who lived alone. She'd called Janet after she'd talked to me, and asked her if she would like to join the crowd if I approved.

"Great by me, since if I have all these women to take care of we'll probably need an obstetrician before long," I said, laughing probably a little too loudly - at least they were the ones blushing this time - but it didn't seem so funny when I realized I might have been telling the truth.

After we got to my house, and finished unloading their things into the garage, Jana and Nancy fixed some lunch. When we'd finished eating, Karen tried to call her friend and found that the phones were dead now, cell phones and all. It seemed I'd called Nancy and Karen just in time to get through.

I told Karen we could go to her friend's house and see if she still wanted to join us. The others said they would start trying to arrange and move the stuff from the garage into the house while we were gone.

It was a forty-minute drive to Janet's house, and she was even more anxious to come now, since the phones had gone dead. She was thirty and about five foot five, with very black hair and blue eyes. She probably weighed one twenty; she was built for comfort, not for speed. She had awesome breasts and a great ass, and the shorts she had on displayed a nice pair of legs. I began to wonder if beautiful women were completely immune to this sickness, and I just couldn't help saying it.

Karen and Janet blushed just a little after it slipped out, and then Janet said she knew another doctor who was still kicking this morning, and wondered if I would consider taking her in also.

Diane was a surgeon with a sixteen-year-old daughter. I told Janet that if they wanted to come, they were welcome as far as I was concerned, and I asked her if she knew of anyone else who might want in, but she drew a blank at that.

We loaded Janet's possessions, and after she gave me directions to Diane's house, we took off. When we arrived, Janet and Karen went to the door and knocked. It opened and they went inside for a minute. Shortly, Karen put her head back out of the door and waved for me to join them.

Diane was dressed in a T-shirt and tight short shorts - like the others, she was beautiful. She had light blonde hair and gray eyes. She was five-eight and her legs, which seemed to go on forever, were great every inch of the trip.

She had large breasts and they wiggled and jiggled with every movement since she was obviously braless. Her nipples were apparent under the T-shirt. She called her daughter, Jenna, out to meet us and explained what she was considering.

"Of course we have to go, we can't stay out here alone," Jenna said, at once.

Soon we were packing and loading their belongings, but I was having real boner trouble now and I'm sure it was apparent to all of them. They kept stealing glances, and I could see one or another of them grin every now and then. Even Jenna, who might have been taking the most interest, kept stealing peeks.

Jenna was almost a younger copy of her mother and she looked equally as good. She was still slightly smaller but she was more than a little bit of a flirt, so this harem thing was starting to look pretty damned good to me.

We finished the loading and I asked Diane if she knew anyone else who was alone. Karen laughed, claiming that I was about to let my eyes overload my pecker. Then they all laughed at me, even Jenna, as I blushed.

"That's not it, I just don't want to leave any of your friends alone if I can help it," I said, in my own defense.

Diane said she couldn't think of anyone else she knew that was still alive, and Karen said they would all try to think about it when we got to my place.

"You probably need to get some rest, since you've done the hard work all day. I think you should take us back and let us get started pampering you, with a meal anyway," Karen said.

On the way back I congratulated myself that all my bedrooms were large and that they all had kingsize beds. I'd gathered quite a crowd of women today, and considering their looks, I wasn't a damned bit sorry about it.

When we got to the house, we unloaded into the garage again. The others had already made a large dent in the moving, so we went in to see how the bedrooms were going to be divided.

Jana and Beverly wanted to room together, so they only took up one room, and Karen surprised me when she asked Nancy if they could bunk together. I gave her a look but kept my mouth shut, and surprisingly, she kept hers shut too. Janet took a room to herself and Diane and Jenna took another. This left one room vacant, and me alone in my bedroom. I managed to keep my big mouth shut, thank Bob.

Nancy and Beverly cooked up some supper and we all tried to laugh and joke during the meal. I drank a beer and the women all had wine except Jenna. They served her a coke. She was quiet for about half a minute before she rebelled.

"I think I should be able to have wine too; it's not like I'm going to get drunk and let a man take advantage of me. Even if I could get Jack's attention, I'd have to fight off the six of you to get him alone," she said.

All the women laughed out loud while I blushed, then Karen got up and poured Jenna a glass of wine. When she set it on the table she bent over and whispered something in Jenna's ear. Jenna looked around at me, and grinned like a sixteen year old with a secret. Then she blushed a little herself. I didn't know what was going on, but I hoped it would be to my advantage.

We cleaned up the kitchen after we'd finished, and then all went in and turned on the tube. CNN was still hanging in there, but it was getting pretty ragged again. They'd done their best to come up with some statistics, and we were surprised to learn that the United States' population was thought to be down under thirty million.

When they went over the estimated male to female ratio I paid attention this time, they said it looked like between four and seven to one. The next little tidbit was that some of the military had started dying last night.

It really hit hard that over one hundred and ninety million people had died in the US alone. If things were like that all around the world, the tolls in China and India would be staggering, as if the count in the US wasn't. As they finished the segment, they mentioned that the percentage of deaths was fairly proportional around the globe.

We were tired after today's moving and sobered again by the news, so we broke up shortly and went to bed. It seemed a little strange to me, getting into bed alone while six beautiful women and one beautiful girl were sleeping in my house. I guess all the harem talk had been just that, just talk.

I slept soundly enough for a few hours but dreams crept in later. Disembodied bounding breasts, big firm ones with large suckable nipples floated by. Then asses, firm round asses, with just a hint of the backs of beautiful thighs attached, then a hint of lower backs above the asses. They seemed bent over forward, after a bit - vulvas were showing beneath and between the cheeks, peeking out from between the upper thighs. Pink puffy labia teased me, with no hint of pubic hair on the lips.

The view changed to a harem - my harem. Like a scene from an old movie I was lying back on a couch and a beautiful woman, wearing a revealing harem costume, was feeding me grapes, just like the movies.

Soon some of the women were the ones that were staying in my home. Diane was there, and Janet, and Karen. Jenna was dancing for my entertainment as Diane fed me grapes. Janet and Karen were using long handled feathered fans to cool me.

Then we were outside, all dressed in jeans and boots; we were in work clothes. The women all had on hiking boots, and someone or something was pursuing us. We were running, then we were all armed.

The women carried M16s. I specifically remember they were regulation M16s. You know how dreams can be. I distinctly remember zooming in on the fire selector and noticing that the full auto setting was available.

I had an RPG launcher in my hands, and a pump shotgun slung over my shoulder, and the Barrett, in its hard case. I was carrying the Barrett's hard case by the handle and I kept thinking how heavy the son of a bitch was.

We were trying to get up among some rocks, for cover. The big rocks were near the top of a steep hill and we were climbing to find cover. No one was shooting at us yet, but we knew they were coming.

I woke up sweating; who wouldn't? Trying to sleep again was useless since my mind was fully awake. I had a harem now, didn't I? I hadn't wanted it especially, but in one day I had collected seven women. Hell, as I gathered them they helped me find more. I had to try and make sense of this. It seemed important.

All during this time millions of people had been dying, millions almost every night. I'd just watched CNN go over the details. Everyone had watched except the ones burying the bodies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.