NanoVirus
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

On Earth

Jack Parsons left his health club and started jogging toward home; it was only ten blocks and provided a good cool-down after his workout. He thought about his life as he ran.

He'd graduated from the University of Texas with a Bachelor's degree in Business, five years ago. A hint, from a computer nerd, caused him to take two computer courses. They weren't advanced - Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft Visual C++ - they only gave him a basic starting point. Luckily, those courses alone were nearly one hundred per cent responsible for his situation today.

After graduating in nineteen-ninety-seven, he'd been fortunate to get a job with an Internet startup company which went public a year later. To this day Jack congratulated himself for having the foresight to liquidate his hard earned stock two months before the bubble burst in 2000.

That move left him with twenty-nine million dollars in cash, and now, at twenty-seven, he'd retired. He often thought how odd it was that he had spent twice as much time at UT learning how to make his fortune as he had spent making the fortune. Shit happens, and sometimes good shit happened.

He didn't look like a computer nerd and wasn't really, but the hint he'd taken from the real nerd, about the computer classes, had been worth more money than anything before or since in his life.

Jack was living what his mother might have called A Charmed Life, he was a single multi-millionaire living in Austin Texas, and there were plenty of beautiful women here looking for a rich husband. He outfitted himself to announce his wealth, and even though he had no intention of marrying, he didn't feel it necessary to announce that.

He stood six foot two, weighed two-thirty-five, and had regular features, easily tanned skin, dark hair, and dark blue eyes; he was hardly a nerd. He bought a new Corvette every year, wore a Rolex, and expensive clothes. He owned a six-bedroom ranch house with a pool and hot tub, and he got pussy from beautiful young women whenever he wanted it.

He did a lot of one-night stands while usually stringing along at least one really fine example for three or four months at a time, just to see how good she could get at pleasing him.

Sometimes he'd have a conscience attack, but when he did, he'd just think back to the treatment he'd received throughout his high school and college life, when he was just a po boy, and he'd recover. He figured right about now was pay back time for money-grubbing women.

Jack kept himself in excellent shape at the health club and with karate and boxing lessons. He hated tennis and golf, but enjoyed hunting, shooting, and horseback riding. He had a bird lease in West Texas and another in Mexico, and a deer lease in North East Texas.

He wasn't too proud to go fishing if things got slow and he'd even tried bow, black powder, and handgun hunting. He had time on his hands now and he spent it amusing himself. He would even stoop to camping and hiking if times got hard.

Tonight, Jack was alone, on purpose; he was taking a break from skirt chasing to relax. He fired up his grill and did a New York Strip rare, and warmed some Ranch Style Beans, washing it all down with a couple of Lone Star Longnecks.

On his own, his tastes in food were simple and he couldn't think of anything he liked better than beef and beans. After supper, he climbed in his hot tub for a while, and later hit the rack, watching TV until he fell asleep.

Jack woke at ten-thirty the next morning and switched his TV to CNN, wanting to see what the poor people were doing. Shit-ola! Some kind of sickness had hit the jails and prisons on the east coast around midnight, Eastern Time, last night. All the prisoners that came down with it died within a couple of hours; they all died.

That was weird, but even weirder, the plague had moved westward across the country with the time zones, and it hit California about midnight Pacific Time. Odd, it was more than odd though; suddenly any prison sentence was a death sentence.

None of the news channels or anyone else had any idea what kind of illness it was, but everyone found it strange that none of the guards had come down with it. A lot of airtime was given to discussing what would be done with the bodies.

The circumstances of the deaths were mysterious, but obviously there wouldn't be time to autopsy every victim. The staggering numbers had turned this into an emergency situation within mere minutes and there were so many bodies that it wouldn't even be possible to embalm and give a separate burial to each of them. The great majority would have to be put in mass graves or cremated.

Jack shook it off and decided to get away from the world today, since there wasn't a damned thing he could do about it anyhow. All the criminals died last night, but really, who gave a shit?

After showering and dressing, he grabbed his latest toy, a Barrett M82A1 50 caliber semi-automatic sniper rifle. It was a customized model and he could easily hit a coffee can with it at a thousand yards.

The rifle had no real value for hunting anything in the United States, but he loved the big cannon anyway. What the hell, he was rich, he wanted it, and he could afford to buy one. He put the Barrett and a couple of hundred rounds into the back of his Jeep Cherokee, his shooting wagon, the rest of his gear always stayed there.

He owned a few hundred acres about thirty miles out of Austin, where he'd had a shooting range built. He headed for it, stopping on the way for ham and eggs with biscuits, gravy, and hash browns. After spending four hours up close and personal with the Barrett, Jack left for home, but stopped for Bar-B-Que and a couple of Longnecks on the way.

Back at home, Jack took a shower and went down for a nap. Rousing himself later, he avoided the TV and decided to do a little Boot Scootin' tonight.

Dressing in Levis, a Rodeo Shirt, a belt with a big buckle and his name on the back, he pulled on his lizard skin hand made boots, and grabbed one of his custom cowboy hats. He was headed for the Broken Spoke, one of the last Honky Tonks in Texas. The Spoke was a rough little country bar, so he mounted his dual wheel four door Silverado.

He didn't frequent the Spoke specifically expecting to snag a woman. The cowgirls weren't as likely to be looking for a rich husband as the gold diggers that Jack usually sought. He just enjoyed the place for itself; it was a classic Honky Tonk, always good for a fun time.

Of course, he always dressed to make his best rich cowboy impression when he went, just in case. Some of the best one night pussy he'd ever found had been with cowgirls from the Spoke.

Inside, he saw that there was a good crowd and he spied a beautiful redhead as soon as he got a table. She was with two other lookers and as he watched, for fifteen minutes or so, he saw about ten guys ask her to dance. She turned down all but two, and only danced one dance each with them.

Nancy, a sharp looking and well made waitress he'd tried to dick a dozen times came by and he asked for a Lone Star, then asked her if she knew anything about the redhead.

"Jack, I thought you were saving yourself for our wedding night," Nancy said, teasing him.

"You know, Nancy, if I thought marrying you would get me into your Levis I would save what's left of myself, but I know damn well it wouldn't. I'm pretty sure you like guys instead of girls, but I'm positive that your pussy is some I'm never gonna be able to get," Jack said, trying to tease her.

"They're Wranglers, but you're only about half-wrong. I do like guys, and no matter how it seems, I might share a little pussy with you someday. Just don't get the idea I'm dumb enough to think you'd marry me to get it.

"You're a nice enough guy and good looking; I know you're rich and single, and I also figure you'll never get hitched. Hell, I like a little friendly fucking as much as anybody, you and I just never synchronized our watches.

"You keep coming around every now and then or calling me some, and one of these times I'm gonna let you carry me to your big old ranch house and give me a couple of days worth of dick. Tonight ain't the night though.

"That redhead has been known to leave with a guy every once and a while, but not often. You probably have a better shot than any of the assholes here tonight. Go over and dance her around a little, but if she'll only dance one dance with you, give up, cause after the first time that she turns you down there's no need asking her again," Nancy said.

Taking a chance, I went over and ask for a dance, and she agreed. We danced five or six songs until the band took a break, then she invited me back to the table to join them. Her name was Karen, and the friends were Jana and Beverly. Nancy was paying attention and brought my beer over to their table, and when I offered, the three ordered a round on me.

The band came back and I danced a couple with Jana and then a couple with Beverly, and then got back to the main course with Karen. She was a good dancer and wasn't boner shy on the slow ones. We finished up that set and went back to the table.

It was nearly ten PM now, and when Nancy came by, Beverly was the only one to order. Karen and Jana both had their cars. Jana was Beverly's designated driver, unless she went off to test-drive a cowboy.

"What brings you to the Broken Spoke?" Karen asked me.

"Just trolling for redheads," I said, smiling.

"Damn our luck!" said Jana and Beverly, both blondes, and we all laughed.

"Does that mean it's my lucky night?" Karen asked, smiling again.

"No, but I'm hoping it might be mine," I said.

"If you've got a place of your own, I guess it's ours," she said, smiling again.

"You make me glad I bought a house."

"Let's get moving then, I've gotta work tomorrow," she said.

This was a little abrupt, but what the hell, it suited me fine. I stood and helped her with her chair and as she snagged her purse, she turned to Jana and Beverly.

"We'll talk tomorrow girls and I'll give you all the details," she said, and they laughed, probably at me.

There was nothing for me to say, I blushed, put my arm around her waist, and steered her out.

When we got to the parking lot, she said she'd follow me in her car, explaining that her shift at the emergency room started at noon, and it would cut down on the rushing around in the morning if she could just shower and leave from my place.

There wasn't a damned thing wrong with that thinking, so I pointed to my truck, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and told her I'd see her there. I made sure I drove slowly enough for her to keep up.

When I parked in my drive, I hopped right out and made it to her car to get the door for her. She came out with her purse and an overnight bag. I glanced at it but didn't comment.

"You didn't think I was going to work tomorrow in my dancing clothes did you?" she asked, teasing me again.

"Thinking isn't my strong suit, I didn't think anything, but how glad I am you're here."

"You may be even more fun than I thought, you can't tell from tonight, but I really don't do this often," she said.

"I knew that before I asked you to dance."

"How?"

"I saw you turn down eight out of ten guys that asked you to dance before I did and so I asked Nancy about you. She said she'd seen you leave with a guy maybe three times in the last year, and she told me if you only danced one dance with me, I might as well forget about it," I said.

"Nancy, is that the waitress?" she asked.

"That's her, we're friends," I said.

"I'll have to make sure to tip her better next time," she said, grinning.

We went inside and I could tell she was impressed even if she didn't want to be.

"Pretty damn nice for a cowboy," she said.

"Well, things aren't always what they seem; I was born country for sure, but I got in with an Internet startup right after graduating and just happened to liquidate my stock before the bottom fell out.

"It was mostly a lucky shot, but I hit it, and I'm through working now," I said, and tried not to sound like I was bragging.

"Damn shame I'm not hunting a husband and you're not hunting a wife, this could be a dream come true for some girl," she said.

"How do you know I'm not hunting a wife?" I asked.

"Honey, we're going to have a good time together until about eight or nine tomorrow morning at least, but I'm not as dumb as I look. I knew you were going to be a fun ride and nothing else when you came over to our table. You'll never convince me that you want a wife, and I'll tell you right off that I'm not looking for a husband, even a rich one, so let's just kiss and get naked," she said.

"I wasn't trying to convince you I was looking for a wife, I just wanted to know how you could tell I wasn't, in case I'm giving an inadvertent sign," I said.

She laughed out loud and told me she was just smarter than the average bear, and then she asked if she could get the grand tour of the master bedroom, since my honesty was making her horny. Hell, I surrendered and declared myself a winner.

Karen was five feet and nine inches and about one hundred and twenty pounds of beautiful woman. She had auburn hair and brilliant green eyes. She wasn't as milky white as some redheads, but she wasn't dark skinned by any stretch.

Her breasts were at least C cups and her small waist swelled to womanly hips, her legs were long and what I could see of them in her short skirt were well formed and well toned. They made a beautiful ass of themselves right at the top.

I led her to my bedroom, and as I got to the door, I swooped her up in my arms and carried her over to lay her on the bed.

"Eek," she squealed, "I told you we weren't gonna get married."

"Yeh, but I want to have a honeymoon anyway."

I lay beside her and we kissed, lightly at first, then she stuck out her tongue and the fun begun. We heated up the kiss and I got my hands gently onto her breast, while she put hers in my hair and hummed a little moan in her throat.

As I began undoing the buttons of her blouse, she returned the favor on my shirt. I couldn't believe she was braless when I got her blouse off, but there those titties were. I'd had no idea that breasts that big could be so firm without something extra inside them; I couldn't feel any medical additions though.

Her nipples were bright pink and big, maybe three fourths of an inch long and as big around as a nickel. Perfect for sucking and I was at it as soon as I could be. She could moan better without my mouth on hers, and she was wriggling her hips already.

My dick was harder than times in twenty-nine and I stood up a second to shuck my shirt and kick my boots off, dropping my pants while I was at it, and dragging my socks off with them. I had on a black pair of silk boxers, but I left them alone as I bent over her to fumble with the catch and zipper on her skirt.

She helped, and I discovered she was just in a garter belt with stockings and a tiny transparent thong. She'd put the thong on first so I figured I'd have to get the stockings loose to get it off her. Just as I reached for one of the fasteners she grabbed the panel of the thong and ripped it off herself, and it gave me a surge through my dick. I guess my eyes showed my surprise.

"Hot Huh?"

"I've never seen anything hotter," I said.

"You can keep the scraps for your trophy room if you want," she said.

"I don't have a trophy room, but I won't be letting them get away from me."

"If you're half as good as you seem like you're going to be, you might end up with several pair," she said, hinting we might do this again someday and it didn't hurt my feelings one damned bit.

I got between her beautiful legs and lowered my lips to the sweetest, hottest, slickest pussy I'd licked yet. She took a couple of hands full of my hair to steer.

"God damn, you are well trained. Giddy up, go," she said, with a husky groan.

I gave her pussy the best licking I'd ever even heard of while she moaned, groaned, cursed, growled, and purred. It was hot and slick and I frenched her lips and teased her clit. I could cover the whole thing with my mouth for a kiss, and then I worried her lips and went back to her clit.

Knowing I had her close, I puckered my lips around her clitty and sucked while I beat hell out of it with my tongue. She screamed, and then bucked against my mouth so hard that she busted my upper lip. I kept at it, and she kept screaming until she sagged back to the mattress.

As she finally went limp, I crawled up beside her; holding her in my arms and making kissy-face love to her face and throat. I tasted blood that my abused lip leaked into my mouth and I decided I was going to a photographer to get a picture of myself with it in this condition. I was proud of that lip and how I got it and I knew for sure that this was the hottest woman I'd ever had hold of.

Karen finally caught her breath, and when she saw my lip she tried to apologize. I told her not to be silly, and that it was one of the proudest moments of my life. She put her arms around my neck and looked me right in the eyes.

"Jack, I'm still not gonna marry you, but if you do that three or four more times, I might be in love."

"You want me to start again right now, or do you want to rest a little first?" I asked.

"Oh no you don't, I'm going to suck somebody's dick, and if you play your cards right, it could be yours."

She was as good as her word, dragging off my boxers and getting between my legs with her mouth full of dick in no time flat. I pulled a pillow behind my head for a good angle to watch, and as I looked down to her face with my dick stuffed up in it, I felt the wet suction on my prong.

Her devilish little tongue started whipping around the cockhead and over the bottom of my slick shaft. I looked into her eyes and I'll swear it was the first time I'd ever seen a woman smile with my dick in her mouth.

She gobbled my eight inches into her throat and had her lips at the base of my dick in a heartbeat; then she swallowed around my dickhead and sucked her way back up until only it was left in her mouth. She kept this up, pushing onto me until she had the head in her throat then swallowing and sucking her way back until she only had the head in her mouth again. She did it over and over and I loved every trip.

She was dribbling a lot of spit all around and she must have lubed up one of her index fingers because she started wiggling a wet fingertip around and just into my asshole. I counted her strokes and I began to lose it the fifteenth time she swallowed me. She felt it and drew out about halfway, really putting on the suction, as her tongue worked hard on the underside of my shaft. Just before I blew, she slid her finger all the way up my ass to massage my prostate.

Come exploded from my dick as my hips started banging off the bed. I spurted until I couldn't spurt anymore and she vacuumed it all up and swallowed, looking me in the eyes the whole time.

I fell back, as weak as a kitten, and I might have fainted for a few seconds. When I knew where I was again, she was holding me in her arms and kissing and loving all over my face and neck. Finally I thought I could talk.

"If you do that just one more time I'm gonna be in love."

"There, there baby, just rest awhile. Mommy isn't going anywhere until her little man gets some pussy. So let's just lay here and cuddle, and see who can tell the other the sweetest lies, okay?" she asked.

"Okay beautiful, you talked me into it."

We did cuddle for a while, and we both must have dozed off. When I came back I leaned over her and kissed her lips again. It seemed like she was all for it and we just kissed and tongue wrestled for about five minutes.

I began fondling her breasts and teasing the nipples with my hands, and then I was kissing my way down to them. I slid a hand twatward to caress her mound; cupping it and giving her pussy a few squeezes until I could feel her fuck oil leaking out, then, slipping a finger up into her tight pussy as I thumbed her clit gently.

She started squeezing my finger with her pussy, and I couldn't believe how tight she seemed. I was afraid that she was too small for my dick, although I'd never run onto a pussy I couldn't get it into. I'd also never run into one that felt this tight.

I thought I'd better try to get another finger up her to loosen it up some, but when she felt its tip wiggling between her lips, she seemed to just open up and let me slide it in, then she clamped down on both of them.

She was pushing her hips up to meet the finger fucking and her nipples were at full attention. I twisted one gently between my thumb and finger and sucked on the other, as I teased it with my tongue. I could tell it was getting really good to her and she spread her legs wider.

"I'm not trying to be bossy, Jack, but I'm hot enough to fuck already. Why don't you mount up and let's go for a ride?" she asked.

It sounded like a really good plan to me, so I pulled my fingers out of her gently and moved between her legs. I raised up to get a good look at what I was about to get into and I liked what I saw. Stretching out over her as I got close to the goodies, I found out she was a nice girl. She put it in for me and there ain't nothing nicer.

I needn't have worried about getting it in, because she diddled herself with the head for a stroke or two, getting it good and wet and as I pressed it toward her, it just went in slow and smooth. When my pubes mashed into hers I could just feel her cervix with my dickhead.

"Oh! A perfect fit," she said, and then giggled.

She squeezed down on me and asked me to just let it soak for a while, with it all the way up her, and as I did, she began squeezing and relaxing around me. It was like heaven; it felt so good I could hardly believe it, and after a couple of minutes I couldn't stand it anymore and had to start pumping.

Karen squeezed me on the way out, but just held slightly firm enough for good friction on the way back in. I'd only been pumping her for about five minutes, but I knew I wouldn't make it much longer. I was afraid I might let her down, but then I noticed that she was huffing and puffing like a steam tractor.

Every stroke was a new high now and every time I hit bottom, she rocked her pelvis, mashing her clit into the base of my cock. She seemed to almost be purring for a while, and then she wrapped her legs around my ass and tried to force me in deeper.

"Oh! That's it baby, that's it. Give it to me, Jack, give it to me. Don't quit now! Fuck me hard, now, fuck me harder. Jam it up me you motherfucker, God dammit, push it up and out through my mouth! That's it Jack, that's it. Keep fucking me!"

She unwrapped her legs then and when she put her feet to the mattress, I knew she was nearly gone.

Thinking quickly for once, I sucked a finger into my mouth to get it wet, and she bucked her hips up at me with the leverage she got from putting her feet down. While she had her ass off the bed, I wiggled the wet finger into her rosebud, and then I slid it all the way up her as she took hold of both my cheeks, spurring my ass with her fingernails.

I'd lasted as long as I could, and when I shot my wad, it felt like my poor dick was exploding. She still had me up in the air with her hips, and she was bucking like a saddle bronc. Her pussy had such a grip on my dick I knew I'd never be able to get it out by myself, and it seemed like she was going to come from now on.

Finally, she just went limp again and I did too this time. I didn't want to put all my weight on her, but I just couldn't help it. I was finally able to put part of my weight on my elbows and I was thinking about trying to roll off her when she wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"Don't move Jack, don't go a goddamn place. I think you nearly fucked me to death, so lay down on me and keep me from floating off into this fog," she said.

"I'm not so sure who fucked who, but I'm really glad I was here."

She finally let me roll off to one side, and we held each other close just kissing and whispering. After we got our wind back she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What a fuck," she said.

"Me too, I can barely believe it."

"It just makes me want some more, but I have to rest a little," she said.

"It's a shame you have to work tomorrow."

"I'm not worried about work, but we're both going to need our strength. I'm not getting out of this bed, except to go to the bathroom, until you stick that club up my ass to do me good and proper," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.