A Special Hell - Cover

A Special Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Detroitmechworks

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Brent and his wife Kaila are on a second honeymoon. They run into Helen and Charlotte, two lovely women who happen to be VERY into each other. Kaila discovers another side of herself... and Brent finds that patience is a virtue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Helen twisted the doorknob, and pushed, flicking her fingers out to make the door swing open. She immediately crossed her arms and leaned against the doorframe, looking into the room. A smile came across her face, but she said nothing, even as a stereo shout of surprise came from the bed.

I stepped next to Helen, looking past her into the room, to see a sight right out of one of my fantasies. Kaila lay on her back, with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. On top of her, Charlotte covered her, both of them completely naked. From the positions of their hands, I could tell that they had been involved in very intimate caresses, and the heated flush on their bodies merely lent more credence to the theory.

My gaze roamed down, and I could see that one of Kaila's legs was held tightly between Charlotte's. From my position, I couldn't tell if Charlotte was returning the favor, but I felt confident making the assumption.

"Have a uh... nice walk?" Kaila asked, her eyes flicking back and forth between Helen and me. She did not move to cover herself, her hands still on Charlotte. I watched, as she moved her hands subtly, caressing Charlotte's luscious ass.

"You mahnd closing the doah?" Charlotte asked, and before either Helen or I had a chance to respond, she lowered her head, kissing gently at the soft flesh under Kaila's collarbone.

"Yeah, actually I don't." Helen snickered. She unfolded her arms, and stepped into the room. She glanced back at me with her appealing grin, then nodded her head in a gesture that said, "Follow."

I swallowed nervously before following Helen, closing the door after myself. The action brought no response from my wife or Charlotte, save a soft smile that crossed Kaila's lips. Helen walked directly towards the bed, all the while staring at the two intertwined women.

"Babe? What are you doin?" Charlotte asked, looking up at her girlfriend with an inquisitive expression.

"I'm going to get laid, that's what." Helen announced, crossing her arms at the hem of her shirt. She pulled it upwards, leaving herself nude from the waist up, and I realized that she had not bothered with the encumbrance of a bra this morning. Her hands dropped the garment on the floor, before moving to the fly of her jeans, and beginning to undo them.

"Right here?" Kaila asked, her eyes roaming over Helen. She licked her lips, her hands moving along Charlotte's back, much more boldly now.

"With your husband." Helen grinned, pushing her jeans down. Her perfect ass was revealed by her motion, and my cock immediately took note of the fact that I was in a room with three naked women again. Not only that, but there already was the sweet smell of sex in the air, which only added to the atmosphere.

Helen turned around, sitting on the bed right next to the other two women, who had begun to move against each other in an unhurried manner. Their hands moved along each other's skin, teasing and stimulating as they kissed. I couldn't help but notice how Kaila's eyes looked directly into Charlotte's, but also moved to look about the room at me.

Helen lay back, stretching herself along the bed. Her entire body looked inviting to me, but I hesitated, my eyes still on the other women. Helen propped herself up on her elbows and looked directly at my tented crotch.

"So, you gonna fuck me, or what?" She asked, her legs coming apart to reveal her blonde-furred pussy.

"Holy shit." Kaila gasped, as I pulled my shirt over my head. "I want to see this."

"He's goin to fuck her..."Charlotte echoed, as I scrabbled at the zipper of my jeans, allowing my cock to be free of its denim prison. I was achingly hard, and as I slipped my feet free of my jeans, I couldn't resist grasping my cock and giving it a gentle stroke.

"C'mere." Helen beckoned, as I placed my knees onto the bed and began to crawl up onto it. Helen's arms reached up to pull me down onto her, and her long legs fell further apart, welcoming me into her embrace.

"You want me?" I asked, as my cock slipped along the inside of her thigh, bringing a surge of sensation.

"Yes..."She hissed, and I noticed that her eyes were on the other two women as she spoke.

I felt my cock brush against her tight pussy-lips, and her warm moisture covered the bottom of my shaft. I pushed myself up and down, supporting my weight on my hands, as my cock slipped along her cleft. I was just grinding against her now, teasing her pussy with my member, as I looked at her body, and then up into her face.

As Helen and I continued to bump against each other, I saw Kaila and Charlotte adjusting their position out of the corner of my eye. They had shifted, and turned around. Charlotte lay back on the bed next to her girlfriend. For an instant, I felt Kaila's hand touch my shoulder, before she lay down atop her new lover.

That brief view of Charlotte's nude body confirmed all of my fantasies about her. Her luscious, large breasts, capped with their soft, rounded nipples. Her gently, yet totally female curves, emphasized her beauty. And to my surprise, I had seen her totally bald pussy; a gorgeous sight, with pink, slightly protruding inner lips. She looked like the kind of woman that I just wanted to sink into, to totally lose myself in as I spilled my seed into her. I know that my body wanted to possess her fully, and to make that final complete union of flesh.

I dragged my gaze back to Helen, who had seen me staring at her girlfriend. Her face bore that same grin that I adored, as she looked at me, seeming to see right through me.

"Three women in bed with you." Helen observed, increasing the length of our strokes. "I bet you've got all kinds of evil thoughts in that brain of yours."

"Oh Helen, you have no idea." Kaila laughed, before leaning down to kiss Charlotte on the lips. I saw that they were moving together again, in a position almost identical to Helen and mine. Charlotte's legs had come around Kaila, and they were grinding themselves together, their breasts pressed, and soft flesh melding in a gorgeous sight.

As Helen and I continued to press back and forth, I could feel that we were growing ever closer to true penetration. My shaft was now soaked with her, and the head of my cock was parting her lips and catching on the rim of her opening with each long stroke.

"Yes..." Helen sighed, once again glancing at her girlfriend. Her hand slid out to take hold of Charlotte's. Their fingers interlaced as I felt the tight ring of muscle inside of Helen's pussy slip over the straining head of my cock.

Delighted to once more be inside of her, I began to push forward, sinking into her as she looked up at me with a loving expression. Her mouth opened in an "oh" of pleasure, as I entered her, pushing in until we were once again fully joined.

"You like that?" Helen gasped out, both to me and the other women on the bed. I nodded as her legs came around me, her foot pressing directly on my ass and holding me motionless inside her.

"I can't... wow... You're fucking my husband." Kaila marveled, her face turned sideways as she and Charlotte continued to gently fuck.

"That is hot." Charlotte concurred, with no trace of an accent.

I said nothing, gently flexing my hips to create small circular motions of my cock. It had the desired effect, as Helen's foot fell away, and she began to roll her hips back at me in a complimentary pattern. I lowered my upper body, feeling Helen's tits crush themselves against my chest. Her free hand came around my shoulders, pulling me against her, while she maintained the contact of her girlfriend.

"I want to see him fuck you too." Kaila groaned to Charlotte, rubbing her cheek against the other woman's. "I want to see his big cock in your pussy."

"I can't." Charlotte sighed, her voice filled with longing. "You know, I can't."

The discussion was turning me on even further, as I continued to make love to Helen. Her attention wavered back and forth from me to her other lovers, but she didn't seem distracted. With every gasp and every moan, Helen seemed to draw erotic energy from it. Her breath was short now, her eyes wide.

I raised my lower body up, using my knees to brace against the bed. My leg came into contact with my wife's as I did so, giving me an additional charge of pleasure. With the change in position, my length stroked along the very top of Helen's pussy with every stroke, rubbing almost directly against her clit.

The effect was instantaneous, causing Helen to quiver with delight, her pussy bearing down on my viciously. Her mouth came open, as her fingers clawed at my back. She closed her mouth again just as quickly, and a muffled moan barely escaped her lips. Her legs clamped onto my hips, pulling me against her tightly as she shook.

"Oh wow... she's coming..." Kaila observed. "Coming on his cock..." She finished the statement by kissing Charlotte, and running a hand along her flank.

"Stop torturing me." Charlotte whined, a frustrated look on her face. "You know I want to... I can't..."

Having Charlotte's desire expressed, and making Helen come combined to bring me almost to the edge. I found myself moaning, increasing the pace of my thrusts. My aching cock plunged into Helen's heavenly pussy. The urge to come, to let myself go, was overwhelming.

"Helen, you know Brent's gonna come..." Kaila cautioned the woman writhing beneath me, looking at my face.

"Uh-huh..." Helen groaned, her face in a rictus of ecstasy.

"You better let him pull out." Charlotte warned, her voice husky. I glanced at her, noticing the flash of red on her cheeks. I could feel the energy in the air, and knew that she too was getting close.

"What?" Helen panted, not really listening to Charlotte. Helen was deeply engaged in her own pleasure, and I could tell from her body's signals that she was soon to have another peak. A peak we would soon be sharing. I was so close, the pleasure building inside me, and my balls tightening.

"Baby, you gotta pull out." Kaila gasped, her own climax approaching as she rapidly ground her engorged pussy against Charlotte's. All four of us were so close to orgasm. The heat, the scent and four hot primed bodies. I felt the first ripples of come preparing to release.

"Not yet..." Helen pulled me hard against her, as her pussy milked my cock, giving me that last little jolt of stimulation necessary for me to come. I felt the sperm race through me, as I shook pressing deeply into Helen. The first spurt jetted into her, as I literally roared with pleasure.

"Oh my god... he's... coming... inside her..."Charlotte gasped, trembling against Kaila. "He just... oh god..." With those final words the rest of her speech was drowned out be stereo voices as she and my wife each reached their respective peaks within seconds of each other. They clung, bodies jerking as I felt the last drops of my come pass into the beautiful woman who lay beneath me, holding me close to her.

Helen ran her knee against my hip, her free hand stoking my shoulder blades, as her mouth panted in post-orgasmic bliss. She pressed up at me holding my pulsing cock inside her as she made soft, intimate connections. Her mouth and hand, relishing me.

"I love you." She panted, lowering her head and staring into my eyes. "I want... I want you in my life."

"Darling... don't you..." Charlotte gasped, still in the aftershocks of her own climax. "... you let him... come inside you..."

"That was so beautiful." Kaila whispered to Charlotte, loud enough so everyone in the bed heard it.

"I didn't mean to make you mad." I apologized, stroking my fingers along Helen's cheek. "It just felt so right."

"Don't apologize." Helen smiled, rolling her hips up at me. "It feels really good when you do."

"Helen... Last time I checked, you uh... weren't on the pill." Charlotte pulled away from Kaila, her face becoming slightly concerned.

"Uh..." Helen stopped moving against me, and a slow expression of fear began to come over her features. Here eyes widened, and her mouth opened in a gasp. "I... I didn't even..." She glanced down to where my cock still penetrated her. "Oh shit." She mumbled.

"I thought you two were at least doing the kamikaze pullout." Charlotte shook her head, pushing Kaila back. The two women were now sitting, holding each other, but staring right at us. I still hadn't pulled out, and I suddenly felt very exposed.

"I wasn't... thinking." Helen covered her eyes with her hand, a sigh escaping her lips.

"Oh you were thinking. With your pussy." Charlotte admonished, looking at where we were joined. "How many times?"

"Mind, uhm... pulling out?" Helen asked, and I pulled back, my cock slipping free of her with a wet sound, followed by a dollop of come, which oozed from her body. I was soaked, both from her pussy and my come. Helen lay on her back, and I rolled next to her. She slowly raised her hand and extended a single finger. She added two more, and groaned.

"Three times?" Kaila snickered. "Well, this is a good news, bad news situation." Her face bore an aroused smile.

"There's GOOD news?" Helen asked, placing her hand behind her head.

"Yes. You aren't going to have to worry about having your period for about nine months." Kaila quipped, then jumped as Charlotte smacked her lightly on the ass.

"Not funny." Charlotte complained. "Darlin, that's why I wouldn't fuck him. I wanted to. God, I wanted to... but this is the worst possible time of the month for me to have sex without some guarantees."

I immediately realized that Charlotte was trying to allude to the fact that she was probably ovulating. The very fact that Charlotte had also wanted to have sex with me gave my ego a major boost.

"I... I love you." Helen told Charlotte, with a pleading, slightly scared expression.

"This isn't about that." Charlotte sighed. "I love you too, but this is very heavy. What are we gonna do if he DID knock you up?"

"I'm going to... I... I don't know..." Helen admitted, "I wasn't really... thinking about it."

"I... I have to admit something Helen." I stated, looking at her apologetically. "I fantasized about getting you pregnant, but I thought you were safe."

"What?" She looked at me as if I had suddenly grown another cock on my forehead.

"I though you were... on the pill. Remember, I asked you about it?"

"I thought you were asking me if I was on DRUGS!" Helen gawked. "I didn't think you were asking about... birth control."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.