A Special Hell - Cover

A Special Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Detroitmechworks

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brent and his wife Kaila are on a second honeymoon. They run into Helen and Charlotte, two lovely women who happen to be VERY into each other. Kaila discovers another side of herself... and Brent finds that patience is a virtue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"I just have to ask," I spoke as the final credits of Highlander ran. "What's your other favorite movie?"

"Top Gun." Helen piped up, as Charlotte got up to change the film.

"Go ahead, ask her. It's hilarious." Kaila giggled, giving me a big hug.

"Ok Charlotte, why Top Gun." I took the bait.

"Because it was originally going to be about the first female combat pilot." She explained. "There are so many clues..."

"I have to hear this." I shook my head as she settled back onto the bed.

"This is great, Brent, you'll love it." Helen shot me a smile that I felt in my crotch.

"His name alone. Maverick."

"OH come ON, It's a macho pilot name." I objected.

"Yes, but combine it with the other things. He's doing a total James Dean look."

"So?" I asked, not quite getting it.

"Go to a pride rally some tahm. Trust me, it's a clue. Why do ya think his See Oh hates him?"

"Because he's a jackass?"

"No, because she was screwing the admiral's daughter and the admiral wants his little girl to be straight. So what do they do? They can't toss out the first female pilot; it'd be a PR nightmare. Instead they send her to the hardest course they can, hoping she'll drop out."

"And she just happens to hook up with the hottest instructor."

"You know it." Charlotte grinned.

Watching the movie, I had to admit she had a point. The movie had a lot of subtext that made sense if Maverick had been a woman. I actually found myself laughing at the bathroom scene, thinking about how that scene would have been a tad bit different.

"All right, I'm convinced." I admitted after the final credits ran. I stood up, ready to head to bed.

"Oh, dear, is it bedtime story time already?" Kaila winked at me, then turned towards Charlotte and did the same.

"Kay, You're gonna make that poor boy's haid explode if you tell him evrethin..." Charlotte smiled, pulling Helen into an embrace.

"Hey, I want stories too!" Helen complained, before kissing her girlfriend with a sweet peck.

I missed the rest of their conversation, being dragged by my wife out of the room. There was an urgency in her eyes, and a hungry gleam in her smile as she led me back to our room.

As soon as she slammed the door behind us, she was on me, pushing me backwards onto the bed aggressively, a feral grin on her face.

"I want you..." She growled, practically jumping on me as she yanked at her clothes. They peeled off rapidly, and before I had time to truly react, the nude body of my wife was pressed against me, warm and active.

"Kaila, slow down." I tried to push away her hands, as she tugged at my shorts, moving them downwards.

"Slow down? I've been waiting four hours to fuck you and I'm not going to wait another second!" She snarled, her fingers closing on my hardening cock, which she freed from my underwear with practiced ease.

I was shocked at my wife's ardor, and didn't resist as she finished yanking the last of my clothes off me, her hand massaging my cock to full hardness as she did so. She wasted no time in pushing me back onto the bed once again, straddling me immediately after. Her soft, wet pussy was a welcome contact, and she wriggled atop me blatantly, her wetness smearing across my cock. The feel of a woman's lubrication on my cock has always been one of my total turn-ons, and I began to get into the act, returning her touches. I tried to be gently, attempting caresses, which she turned into full grabs and squeezes by using her hands on mine.

"I don't want to make love. I want to FUCK." She grinned at me, before impaling herself on my cock in one smooth, soaked motion.

The feel of my wife's grasping pussy caused an instant shockwave of pleasure to race through my body. My hands immediately grasped for her hips, and I began to thrust, up and down.

"Yeah, Oh fuck YEAH!" Kaila roared, humping back at me with rapid movements. "Oh fuck... God, I missed your cock last night."

"Did you fuck her?" I asked, a big grin spreading across my face as I listened to her.

"You like it that I fucked her? Your hot little wife fucking another woman?" She teased, pumping against me. Her pussy squeezed me again, causing me to thrust deeper into her as she came down, causing a soft squeal to escape her lips.

"Tell me more..." I groaned, pulling her against me. I could feel the soft bump of her cervix against the head of my cock, every time she ground down on me.

"We did everything." She panted, leaning down to look directly into my face. "She ate my pussy... I ate her out..."

"Did you like that?" I smiled, wetting my lips with my tongue.

"She was so sweet and tasty. I loved making her come." Kaila panted her face a nymph-like mask of pleasure.

"Did you come?" I grinned, feeling myself begin to throb. The dirty talk and her soaked pussy were rapidly bringing me close to the edge.

"Oh yeah, especially when we fucked." She smiled devilishly.

"You fucked?"

"Clit to clit..." She panted, causing a beautiful image to form in my mind of the two women, grinding against each other, pussy to pussy. "She was so wet... I could feel her juice inside me."

"Oh god that's hot..." I groaned, feeling the come starting to percolate in my balls. It wouldn't take much more for me to come.

"I wanted it deeper." She said, looking down so that her body pressed against me. "Deep inside. I wanted to feel her in my womb..."

I gasped, feeling her cervix smashed up against my cockhead again as she pushed down, trying to get every millimeter of me inside her.

"I wanted her juice, on your cock... Inside me." She whispered, grinding hard on me, as deep as possible. "I wanted your cock, all wet from her pussy."

That did it. The concept went beyond sexy to the pure orgasmic. I squeezed my eyes shut with the force of the climax that crashed into my mind, and I felt like I was emptying myself into my wife. Again and again I felt my cock spurt into her, as she bore down hard against me.

She too began to shake, I lay back and enjoyed the bliss of her peak, in the middle of which her lips came down on mine and we kissed for the first time in this session of mating.

The kiss began hard and hungry, but slowly became something more gently, as she stopped shaking. It became more lovely, more intimate. Finally, it became a lovemaking kiss, as we both softly moved against each other in gentle afterglow.

"I meant that." She whispered after we broke the kiss. "I wish you could fuck her."

"I uhm..." I wanted to talk to her about Helen, and reveal what passed between us. It just felt a little too early, and too iffy. It wasn't something definite, like what had transpired between Kaila and Charlotte.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.