A Special Hell - Cover

A Special Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Detroitmechworks

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brent and his wife Kaila are on a second honeymoon. They run into Helen and Charlotte, two lovely women who happen to be VERY into each other. Kaila discovers another side of herself... and Brent finds that patience is a virtue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

There was total silence in the room as Kaila observed the mahogany-haired woman. Slowly, a soft smile came across Charlotte's lips, and she took a deep breath.

"Well, usually I kiss her good mawnin'." Charlotte leaned forward, and I watched in amazement as her lips pressed against my wife's in a most unchaste kiss. Her eyes were closed, but opened as Kaila kissed her back, not breaking the contact, but rather, indulging in it.

I simply watched, feeling the rush of blood to the lower regions of my body. The sight of my wife, kissing another woman, was almost painfully arousing. The kiss lasted for a long while, before Charlotte finally broke it, and exhaled raggedly.

"Well, not usually lahk that." She chuckled softly.

Kaila looked over at me with a gentle expression. For an instant, she seemed a vision of loveliness, as she closed one eye in a rapid wink.

"How those eggs coming?" She asked brightly.

"Oh gawd, breakfast..." Charlotte groaned, rubbing her stomach through the sheet. "Ahm I too late, dahlin'?"

Cooking for four wasn't in the plan this morning. I remembered that we had a larger frying pan in the bus, but it was stored under the rear seat with the rest of the "Car-camping" gear. I nodded, moving towards the front door.

"I'll be right back. Give you a chance to get decent." I offered, turning the door handle.

"Thanks, oh and dew be careful!" Charlotte waved, and turned towards my wife. I didn't see anything else, shutting the door and walking onto the porch. My mind was consumed with thoughts of Sapphic sex as I stepped of the porch.

It had stopped raining, but looking at the sky, I knew that it wouldn't be long before the downpour began again. I was so lost in contemplations that I nearly walked into the path of a flying arrow.

"Shit! Brent! You Ok?" Came the call from Helen, who stood about twenty yards away, a strung bow gripped tightly in her left hand.

"No. I'm fine." I gasped out, my mind still reeling from a combination of sexual exhilaration and near assassination. "Just startled me a little."

I looked over at Helen as she raced up to me. She wore a white tank top, a slightly unusual choice for the weather, which partially covered a black jogging bra. She had replaced her jeans from the night before with a pair of tan shorts, which reached nearly to her knees. I noticed a small arm guard on her left forearm, and a small two-fingered glove on her right hand.

"Sorry! I didn't think anybody would be up." She explained, a look of concern on her features.

"You always start your mornings with a live-fire exercise?" I joked, turning to look at what she had been shooting at. Five arrows protruded from a paper plate that had been placed upon a small mound of earth at the far end of the dirt clearing.

"Not usually, but I wanted to get in some practice before it started raining again." She gestured to the gathering clouds.

I nodded, satisfied with her answer. For a horrible moment, the thought that the two women wanted to kill me and take MY woman had briefly surfaced from the primal depths of my mind. I chuckled at the possessive thought, turning my mind back to breakfast, and the frying pan I was to fetch.

"I'm uh, cooking breakfast," I tried, opening the sliding door to the bus. "If you'd like some..."

"That'd be great, thanks." Helens voice took on a more calm tone.

"Great!" I called back, digging through a collection of junk that we stored in the storage space under the rear seat, before uncovering the large pan. Absently, I noted that I'd have to scrub it out, since I had enough iron oxide in my diet. I turned to exit the bus, and saw Helen, standing there with an unusual expression on her face.

"Hey, Brent?" She asked, her eyes not looking at me directly. I liked how her short blonde hair framed her face, and I actually thought she looked better without the beret she had worn the night before.

"Yeah?" I inquired, not wanting to push past her.

"I'm sorry I treated you like an asshole yesterday." She apologized, still not looking at me straight on.

"You didn't." I said, trying to think what she was apologizing for.

"I mean, what I said to you in the car. You were being a nice guy, and I see that now." She glanced at me, before turning her eyes to study a drop of rain on one of the windows.

"Hey, you didn't know me then. I didn't take it personal." And in fact, I hadn't. Beautiful women like her had reason enough to be suspicious of men offering "help."

"Thanks. Really." She looked up at me again and for a moment, I stared into her soft gray eyes. There was something there that I could not read, but the moment ended, and she turned and walked towards her makeshift target.

I shook my head, exiting the bus and closing the door. I could see Helen removing arrows from the dirt, and carefully wiping them clean before placing them in a small black leather quiver that she had placed nearby. She acknowledged me with a quick wave, which I returned as I climbed back onto the porch.

Inside the house, I found Kaila and Charlotte sitting at the table, speaking happily and earnestly. I nodded to them as I entered, heading to the sink. Quickly, I scrubbed the frying pan, removing a thin layer of red-orange buildup, and washing it down the sink. I wiped the pan dry, and set it on the oven, turning it on to a low heat.

Snippets of the women's conversation reached my ears as I cracked several eggs in one of my hands, stirring the resulting mass with a spatula. As they formed into light and fluffy shapes, I added thin slices of cheese, working the melting garnish in evenly. I herd the front door open again as I withdrew four plates from a cupboard, and scooped a portion of the eggs onto each.

"Anybody want coffee?" I called over my shoulder, noting that someone had already turned the machine on. I remembered that we had brought up a bunch of grapes, and added some to each of the plates after removing the bunch from the fridge.

"Yes. The usual." Kaila called back.

"All set!" Charlotte spoke, raising a cup that I had not previously noted.

"Sugar and cream please." Called out Helen, simplifying things, since that was the way both Kaila and I took it. I poured three cups, prepped them, and carried them to the table, followed by a second trip for the plates which held our breakfasts.

"So I think that could work." Kaila nodded, obviously finishing a conversation.

"Did I miss something?" I asked, taking the first bite of my eggs, and noting that they needed salsa.

"Well, were just saying that we're only planning on being up here for three days." Helen explained, taking a sip of her coffee.

"And then we have to hike back." Charlotte added.

"I don't have a problem with that." I nodded, glad that my entire vacation wouldn't be burdened with extra guests.

"But they're going to be on our way home." Kaila smiled at me, taking my hand. "And if we give them a ride home, they won't need to leave so early."

"We had just planned on recuperating from the hike for a day or so." Helen looked out the window at the gathering clouds.

"And Ah'd love to spend the week dahn here." Charlotte grinned at Kaila with an expression that I must admit made me feel a little jealous.

"So, they'll take the hide-a-bed, and we take the room." Kaila patted my hand with an expression that said "Discussion's over, all settled."

Of course, it was not settled for me. The thought of dealing with two beautiful but untouchable women all week was both arousing and horrifying at the same time. However, I love my wife, so I acceded with a nod and a "Sure, that's fine."

No sooner had I finished my eggs than the first drops of rain began to fall. I sat there as the ladies washed the dishes, looking out on the rain, accompanied by the constant drumming of its impact.

I must admit here that I was enormously attracted to all of the women in the cabin. Despite myself, I would find that an erection had formed in my pants with only the slightest thought of their respective beauties. Blonde, deep red-brown and honey-blonde hair. Their beautiful, fertile bodies, and fine, alert minds. It's no wonder my body prepared to mate whenever they walked by.

A rainy day, with nothing to do. That's what stretched ahead of us as the water pelted from the sky. I tried a book, which was rather pointless, as everyone else in the house was a constant distraction at the most basic animal level. It didn't help that Charlotte and my wife were constantly talking to each other, exchanging smiles, and generally behaving like young sweethearts.

"You play cards?" Charlotte asked out of the blue at a particular lull.

"Yeah, we've got a deck." Kaila responded, moving to rummage through a bag.

"How about Egyptian Rat Fuck?" I offered, causing giggles throughout the house.

"Rat Screw." Kaila corrected me with a groan.

"Fuck." I countered, unwilling to concede the argument.

"Screw."

"FUCK!"

"SCREW!" She rolled her eyes at me, preparing for a long battle.

"How about Bullshit?" Helen interjected, pulling up a chair at the table.

"Bullshit works." I nodded, giving my wife a "this isn't over" look.

We assembled at the four sides of the small table, Helen dealing the cards. I'd forgotten how much fun a simple game of cards could be, and didn't even mind when Helen creamed us all the first hand.

"Arrrrgh! How do you do it, dahlin?" Charlotte moaned as Helen shuffled the cards again.

"Telling my mom for ten years that I liked the boys she tried to get me to go out with. Two twos..." She started the next round.

We played a few more hands, our laughter becoming louder with each call of "Bullshit!" Helen and Charlotte seemed the most adept at the game, but Kaila was totally out of her league. I don't think that even once she got a bluff through. As for me, I was all right at bluffing our guests, but Kaila nailed me every time.

"How bout we raise the stakes?" Kaila grinned at me after yet another hand.

"What do y'all have in mind?" Charlotte laughed. "If it involves stripping, forget it."

A sudden image of three nude women playing cards flashed through my brain, and ended up at my crotch.

"Naah, how bout, oh, I don't know... Last loser has to do a "truth or dare."" Kaila snickered as she spoke the idea, but actually seemed happy with it.

"Oh my god. That is so High School." Helen groaned.

"Aww, what's the matter, dahlin? Chicken?" Charlotte taunted her girlfriend.

"What are we, in Junior High now?" Helen rolled her eyes.

"Little marshmalla chicken..." Charlotte screwed up her face in a puggish expression.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.